exdollofficial.com

My first doll finally arrived! DS163 Jiaxin.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

My first doll finally arrived! DS163 Jiaxin.

Post by cablez »

Gentlemen, I'm part of the club now :) I decided to name her Audrey.

I ordered her about 2 months ago and she is finally here. I'm very happy with her overall, but her left foot was damaged during shipment. (EDIT: Foot is now fixed, no surgery required.) Besides that, I've had fun today trying on all the clothes I got for her and I took a nap with her too.

I'm still learning out how to play well, there is some new geometry involved that I don't all-together understand yet. I'm also just starting my journey to sort out the emotions involved with doll ownership. I haven't spoken to her out loud, but I'm looking forward to spending more time just watching tv together and having a friend. I don't know how it'll feel yet but my heart is open to more.

I got tight joints except for the elbows and shoulders and I'm very glad I did. It's great to be able to swing her arm over or hold her hand. I didn't get finger bones because I'm sure I'd break them day-one, and I'm still glad, but the floppy fingers are a little odd and not as satisfying to hold as I had hoped. I am optimistic that I'll get used to it, but if a company ever figures out how to make a skeletal hand with finger bones, that might be when I trade up. But I don't want to think about replacing her, I just got her and I want to enjoy our time together as much as I can!

Also, I don't plan to post any explicit photos... I may change my mind later, but I want to be as respectful as possible to my new friend. Her hair is very soft and pink, how do you like it?
IMG_0356.JPG
IMG_0356.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 3981 times
IMG_0357.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3981 times
IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0358.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3981 times
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_0340.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 3981 times

Garvdart1977

Re: My first doll finally arrived! DS163 Jiaxin.

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Welcome, enjoy your honeymoon, any pointers, I am still learning myself, but respect and care for her, no need for explicit photos..welcome too the doll club!

thyujiok
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thyujiok »

Nice! I really like the hair and how you tied it! do you mind sharing a link to where I can buy it?

Also, how did shipping take 2 months? was it held at customs?

Thanks in advance!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can buy her from ds doll. The link to their site is at the top of the page here.

Congrats on recieving her. I can help with the foot if you like.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

thyujiok wrote:Nice! I really like the hair and how you tied it! do you mind sharing a link to where I can buy it?

Also, how did shipping take 2 months? was it held at customs?

Thanks in advance!
Lots of colors available. Very nice wig!
https://www.arda-wigs.com/collections/s ... rcup-silky

It took almost twice as long at the DS factory apparently because they found a defect in he head and had to star over. No problem with customs.

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

Quick update, the foot is fixed!!
Bud sent me some close up pictures of the foot bone and told me to try just pushing harder, and it worked! I had pushed before but I was afraid I would break thru the skin if I went any harder... it took an incredible amount of pressure, but it worked and the skin is fine :) My girl is 100% safe.

thyujiok
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thyujiok »

cablez wrote: Lots of colors available. Very nice wig!
https://www.arda-wigs.com/collections/s ... rcup-silky
WOW Lightning Pink color is the color I've been looking for! too many good styles, I'm going to have headache deciding :shakefist:

Thanks fam! :wink:

Ku7uk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ku7uk »

I love the fact that she is smiling. So many dolls I see look miserable or bland. Happy smiling dolls are always my favourite.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,
cablez wrote:Gentlemen, I'm part of the club now :) I decided to name her Audrey.
Congratulations, Audrey is lovely :thumbs_up:

Sandro

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Congrats :glou:
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

I have company over this weekend, so Audrey has been hung up in her locked wardrobe since Friday. I miss her already. Right now I'm shopping for a short wig that won't get too messy in bed.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Audrey is beautiful. She has such a pleasant expression, and the pink wig looks great on her! When you are ready, she does look like she's ready to listen. ;)

Wigs do vary in quality and durability. I have bought a lot for my doll over time, mostly to have flexibility in her looks. I would suggest that shorter wigs are easier to deal with, but of course you have to find one you like. I don't generally like shorter hair on women (dolls), but I found kind of medium length bob that works out great since there is still enough hair to frame her face. Also, it is much less likely to get caught and pull out or just get messed up.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Congratulations on a very nice companion.
Best wishes for a long and happy time with Audrey!
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

It does look like she has the new, less shiny skin demonstrated in a recent video on the 2017 DS Dolls. I guess since she's your first doll you have nothing to compare her softness to, but she might have the softer silicone formula too.

Congrats!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS