exdollofficial.com

DS vagina appearance

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

DS vagina appearance

Post by kazuma213 »

I haven't purchased a doll yet, but I've been mostly leaning towards a DS Doll at this time unless I decide to get something cheap to test the waters. With that said, I see some conflicting images on the appearance of the vagina. Most of the TPE dolls I've seen have what I'd consider a more ideal appearance.

I was browsing their site and saw this image of the 167: https://www.dsdoll.us/pics/upgradePics/ ... ail_01.jpg
Which for my taste the vagina appearance is honestly not ideal (though the body is magnificent).

Then I went into their gallery and saw the vagina appearance here: https://www.dsdoll.us/galleria/realisti ... _kayla170r which is pretty perfect. Why does the one here look so much different for the same body? Are there any galleries which have comparisons or clear images of the vaginas for varying DS Dolls? Most seem to be censored or just not shown.

QL57812

Re: DS vagina appearance

Post by QL57812 »

We need a DS expert here (I’m not), but almost looks like one is an insert vagina (protruding lips) and the other is fixed.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

I'm not a DS expert either but the photoshoot of the latter link is definitely newer.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

I posted pictures and a comparison on all of the DS inserts. My posting was geared twords modifying an Ex-lite doll to use a better insert than the one that comes with that doll. I have succeeded and the upgrade makes sex amazing with the Ex-lite. What I can tell you is that the 167's insert is the most durable and easiest to enter. You wont miss the entrance. It also feels like having sex with a real woman. The sensation I feel with the 167's insert is close to my sexual experiences during my highschool days. The 167's insert is the most visually realistic of all of the DS inserts. Look up my posts to see pictures.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I have one of the earliest DS 167 dolls, ordered December 2015 I think it was, just as the doll was going up for sale on the DS websites. Back then they still called the model "170". I found the early inserts to be quite delicate, but after breaking two of them the replacements were a lot thicker at the back end and have not broken yet.

This is what the insert looks like. It is quite small, hardly 6 inches from tip to tip.
length.jpg
length.jpg (202.34 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
The first picture you linked is not accurate. The gallery looks accurate, but very optimistic on insert positioning. In fact if you tried to have sex with her with the insert positioned like that, you would probably just push the insert into her and make it bunch up, and it wouldn't work.

It is more practical to have the insert sticking out a little, like this. Actually this ends up looking a lot like the first picture.
IMG_0923.resized.jpg
IMG_0923.resized.jpg (820.44 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
This is with no insert. She was no longer new when I took this, and I'd already done repairs for tears around the vagina entry.
IMG_20170525_220032.resized.jpg
IMG_20170525_220032.resized.jpg (938.19 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
And this is with the insert they designed for the Ex-lite. Obviously this insert doesn't look very natural, and the main benefit is that it will never slip inside her too far. This insert is extremely tight.
IMG_20170525_220231.resized.jpg
IMG_20170525_220231.resized.jpg (942.77 KiB) Viewed 3018 times

kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kazuma213 »

jonn wrote:I have one of the earliest DS 167 dolls, ordered December 2015 I think it was, just as the doll was going up for sale on the DS websites. Back then they still called the model "170". I found the early inserts to be quite delicate, but after breaking two of them the replacements were a lot thicker at the back end and have not broken yet.

This is what the insert looks like. It is quite small, hardly 6 inches from tip to tip.
length.jpg
The first picture you linked is not accurate. The gallery looks accurate, but very optimistic on insert positioning. In fact if you tried to have sex with her with the insert positioned like that, you would probably just push the insert into her and make it bunch up, and it wouldn't work.

It is more practical to have the insert sticking out a little, like this. Actually this ends up looking a lot like the first picture.
IMG_0923.resized.jpg
This is with no insert. She was no longer new when I took this, and I'd already done repairs for tears around the vagina entry.
IMG_20170525_220032.resized.jpg
And this is with the insert they designed for the Ex-lite. Obviously this insert doesn't look very natural, and the main benefit is that it will never slip inside her too far. This insert is extremely tight.
IMG_20170525_220231.resized.jpg
Hey, thanks for the thorough reply. This makes a lot of sense now since you could just push the insert in further and move her legs together like in the gallery I linked. I imagine the only way to have it look like that during sex would to have them silicon glue it, but whether that's worth losing replaceable inserts is a different question. Thanks again!

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Key kazuma213,

yeah I've also dealt with the bewilderment that comes with this issue... it took me a long time before I found one that I liked enough to order; mainly because of this particular reason. Sadly, when the company sent me pictures of the finished product (I bought it from a manufacturer on Alibaba) the vagina didn't quite look the way I'd hoped, but still good enough for me to accept. On the day I received it though, I brought out a box cutter and started modifying ;) And I gotta say, I managed to get it looking pretty damn good! In hindsight, with better tools and more patience, I probably could've made it look even better too, but I'm still happy with the result, so...

I dunno if that helped you at all in your decision, but if you're moderately handy I reckon you could easily do a few mods without damaging the doll noticeably.

Best of luck to you!

kazuma213 wrote:I haven't purchased a doll yet, but I've been mostly leaning towards a DS Doll at this time unless I decide to get something cheap to test the waters. With that said, I see some conflicting images on the appearance of the vagina. Most of the TPE dolls I've seen have what I'd consider a more ideal appearance.

I was browsing their site and saw this image of the 167: https://www.dsdoll.us/pics/upgradePics/ ... ail_01.jpg
Which for my taste the vagina appearance is honestly not ideal (though the body is magnificent).

Then I went into their gallery and saw the vagina appearance here: https://www.dsdoll.us/galleria/realisti ... _kayla170r which is pretty perfect. Why does the one here look so much different for the same body? Are there any galleries which have comparisons or clear images of the vaginas for varying DS Dolls? Most seem to be censored or just not shown.
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

jonn wrote:
IMG_0923.resized.jpg
Are tears pretty common? I see a lot of posts mentioning that.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

QL57812 wrote:We need a DS expert here (I’m not), but almost looks like one is an insert vagina (protruding lips) and the other is fixed.
Yeah that's what it looks like. The second pictures are way better.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Jamielin wrote:
QL57812 wrote:We need a DS expert here (I’m not), but almost looks like one is an insert vagina (protruding lips) and the other is fixed.
Yeah that's what it looks like. The second pictures are way better.
Latter is not fixed either, unless the insert is glued. The labia part is an insert.

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

turboflatus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by turboflatus »

I have a DS145+ and LOVE her figure, but have been pretty disappointed with the insert experience. When I'm in a hurry, the insert all by itself is actually pretty good! But getting a good fit and position, and then having it STAY in place has been extremely difficult. I recently contacted DS and asked if they ever plan to make the DS145+ with a fixed vagina. They replied no, but would be happy to glue in place in the factory.

**Have any of you had DS (or other manufacturer) do this? I'm a little concerned about the appearance, but I'm much more concerned about the durability of the insert and whether water might get trapped between the insert and the cavity, etc.

Any thoughts?

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

turboflatus wrote:I have a DS145+ and LOVE her figure, but have been pretty disappointed with the insert experience. When I'm in a hurry, the insert all by itself is actually pretty good! But getting a good fit and position, and then having it STAY in place has been extremely difficult. I recently contacted DS and asked if they ever plan to make the DS145+ with a fixed vagina. They replied no, but would be happy to glue in place in the factory.

**Have any of you had DS (or other manufacturer) do this? I'm a little concerned about the appearance, but I'm much more concerned about the durability of the insert and whether water might get trapped between the insert and the cavity, etc.

Any thoughts?
You can ask DS for 145 custom insert. It's larger and stays in place better. Drawback is that the whole labia part will be outside instead of just the edges.

INFORMATIONS