exdollofficial.com

Preventive permatex gluing to reinforce the vaginal cavity?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Preventive permatex gluing to reinforce the vaginal cavi

Post by nukeno »

MannyCan wrote:I'm not sure if I should reinforce it. At present I'm leaning towards "no".
Impressive, but it will eventually tear. Every time you are stretching her out like that it will weaken the "flesh" in that area a little bit further.
No_Webbing2_stress.jpg
You may not see it as well in the colored pictures, but as you can see in a inverted one, the marked area is under stress (thinner).
At some point it will give and tear. If you are lucky just a little bit at first, if not about 2" at once like on my DS160.
In defense of DS I have to say that they clearly state in their manual what is safe and what is not.
But you know, as things get hot and heavy, it's sometimes hard to play by the rules safely... :)
And since my DS160 was my first silicone doll, there was a lot of trial and error involved all along.
Also she has loose joints, which is great for cuddling and sex, but also a risk because her legs spread on their own,
and only that little bit of silicone flesh around her vagina is holding everything in place, or not.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

nukeno, I'm not sure what I'm looking at in your picture.

If you really feel like it would tear, what do you recommend?

Remember - what I showed there was the maximum the legs could go apart .. no further.
I just wouldn't want to do something and make it worse.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I would like to know if there is silicone adhesive elastic enough to use for reinforcing. Butthole of my doll seem to be splitting and I just hope it doesn't tear completely between vag and anus.

INFORMATIONS