exdollofficial.com

Exlite sex upgrade

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Exlite sex upgrade

Post by trongalin »

I modified my Exlite doll for easy entry in the missionary possition. I used an "R" series insert in place of the "G" series insert that came with the doll. Then I made a small notch in the foam on the top of the vaginal cavity. I then glued the removed peice of foam to the bottom of the vaginal cavity. Thus angling the insert twords the front of the doll. I then repaired the cut with skin toned medical bandage as it is a stretchy material. I can now have sex with my sex doll! I have layed on top of my doll and danced the horizontal mambo and have not done any damage. I dont think her skeleton will break from my weight. This modification may not be for everybody. But it certainly was worth it for me. On a side note the Exlite doll without my modifications but with the "R" series insert istalled looks anatomically correct. If photography is your thing. Hope this helps!
Attachments
Anatomical "R" type insert
Anatomical "R" type insert
20171015_150138.jpg (588.1 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
Medical bandage
Medical bandage
20171015_150752.jpg (749.61 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
Glue
Glue
20171015_150202.jpg (773.83 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
Completed modification
Completed modification
20171015_152412.jpg (554.99 KiB) Viewed 2137 times

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Re: Exlite sex upgrade

Post by TPEsnack »

Thank you for this. Have you notified the manufacturer? I recommend they make an adapted model precisely for this purpose. One of my major criticisms of doll design is that they just are not made for comfort. I could care less about accuracy of anatomy if it interferes with pleasure.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Thanks for the info .. I was going to do something similar to my DS163's insert cavity. I was thinking almost the exact same thing practically. Yeah - I love the look of the DS dolls. But they really need to improve their insert system.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Your modification will make a lot of people happy

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Quater

Post by Quater »

TPEsnack wrote: I recommend they make an adapted model precisely for this purpose. One of my major criticisms of doll design is that they just are not made for comfort. I could care less about accuracy of anatomy if it interferes with pleasure.
I couldn't agree more. I bought an Ex-Lite with high hopes but it was not exactly user-friendly to say the least, so I ended up ditching it.

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

The longer the top cut out is the better the sex gets. I did one inch in my modification which is the minimum.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, trongalin!

Excellent modification. I like it.
It's great to see people not giving up on the exlite! ^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

INFORMATIONS