exdollofficial.com

DS 160 or DS 163

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

DS 160 or DS 163

Post by Jason1978 »

I will be getting a new DS doll in the next few weeks and I wanted to ask advice. I like the 160 and !63. I really like the 167 but am ruling that one out because of its heavy weight. I like the 163 but wonder if its body dimensions are realistic to a real woman? Or if the 160 is more real? The 163 weighs the least which is desirable. Just wanted advice from those who have owned these dolls.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS 160 or DS 163

Post by dullahan »

I own neither but 163 is more of a super model/instagram model material than 160cm based on my pre-purchase research. 160 is closer to a normal woman I'd say.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

dullahan wrote:I own neither but 163 is more of a super model/instagram model material than 160cm based on my pre-purchase research. 160 is closer to a normal woman I'd say.
I also don't have a DS doll (yet) but I also researched these bodies and I concur. The 160 is more averagely proportioned than the supermodel 163, which has very long and thin lower legs (it seems to me). However, real people are very varied and I am sure there are some real women the same shape as the 163.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Yeah I may end up getting another 158 doll that one was very well proportioned and she was quite amazing

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Hi Jason,

I own a DS160 and an ExLite which is based on the DS163.
The DS163 has sexier relative proportions ("waist to hips" ratio and so on) while the DS160 is overall more realistic and has nicer fuller legs IMHO.
But I strongly recommend getting the DS167 if you have considered her already. I bought my DS160 shortly before the DS167 came out. Bummer!
The few extra pounds wont be that bad, but you get a taller doll with nice proportions, nice legs and a really nice butt.
Also keep in mind that, due to how DS measures their dolls, the DS160 is only about 152cm standing tall, measured from top of the head to the base of her heels, not to the tip of her toes like DS measures.
The DS160 also has no noticeable butt at all, her rear-view is rather boring. The DS163 has one but it's cute and tiny.
Get the DS167, you can thank me later... ;)

Cheers!
nukeno
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

nukeno wrote: Also keep in mind that, due to how DS measures their dolls, the DS160 is only about 152cm standing tall, measured from top of the head to the base of her heels, not to the tip of her toes like DS measures.
Wait, doesn't DS measure now from head to heels? So the number should be an accurate standing height?

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

dullahan wrote:Wait, doesn't DS measure now from head to heels? So the number should be an accurate standing height?
Might be true for newer models, but my DS160 from 2015 is not 160cm tall.
And I don't think they have changed their molds and produce taller bodies now.
What they did instead was renaming the DS163 which was originally called DS168 and the DS167 was originally a DS170.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I have considered the 167 but the 93 pound weight is a lot but that ass is amazing you are right lol I might reconsider The 167 I do love her looks. I just worry about not being able to move her I was able to move the 158 would I be able to move the !67 The 158 was not too heavy to me but a doll 25 pounds heavier is worrisome.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Jason1978 wrote:I have considered the 167 but the 93 pound weight is a lot but that ass is amazing you are right lol I might reconsider The 167 I do love her looks. I just worry about not being able to move her I was able to move the 158 would I be able to move the !67 The 158 was not too heavy to me but a doll 25 pounds heavier is worrisome.
Yeah it's a tough decision and I don't know you or how you live so I can't tell you it will be easy, but let me tell one thing. If you rationalize it to much and make compromises between heart and mind, afterwards you can probably say to yourself: "It was the right choice" but it will never feel that way... :)

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Jason1978 wrote:I have considered the 167 but the 93 pound weight is a lot but that ass is amazing you are right lol I might reconsider The 167 I do love her looks. I just worry about not being able to move her I was able to move the 158 would I be able to move the !67 The 158 was not too heavy to me but a doll 25 pounds heavier is worrisome.
I just stuffed a giant plastic bag full of weights and other heavy objects to make it about 20kg (the weight of my incoming DS-145). 20kg is already heavy enough to be a hassle to handle. Definitely not going to be handled with maximum ease. Compared to my 8kg fabric doll that can be carried with one hand at least.

So you are not wrong to be worried about the weight. I would've gotten 167 or at least 163 were it not for the 7-10kg difference in weight.
nukeno wrote:
dullahan wrote:Wait, doesn't DS measure now from head to heels? So the number should be an accurate standing height?
Might be true for newer models, but my DS160 from 2015 is not 160cm tall.
And I don't think they have changed their molds and produce taller bodies now.
What they did instead was renaming the DS163 which was originally called DS168 and the DS167 was originally a DS170.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Yeah thanks for the clarification I like knowing the 163 is actually !63cm tall and also her lighter weight of 26kg is exactly what I want I think it's like a supermodel sounds good to me lol. I think I will go with the Mandy face probably. Can't wait to get back in my home and order hopefully in the next week or two.

My_World92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by My_World92 »

Congrats on your new doll :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have been having the same dilemma as of late. I was torn between the 160 and 163 as well. I have decided on a 160 plus. She is a little thicker than the 163 plus and has a great bubble butt and shapely thighs. I like my ladies a little meaty and the 163 is a little too skinny for my tastes. Now I just gotta come up with the loot, lol. Probably be a few months before I order. Hope you can order soon and good luck.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I may be biased (i wonder :whistle: ) but my vote is for the 160. She has a lovely figure and its wonderful to explore with your finders whilst the lights are off.

I have the 160+ so i have extra big curves to explore :D

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS