exdollofficial.com

I just like to know your opinion in my situation...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I just like to know your opinion in my situation...

Post by haremlover »

Once the DS silicone is powdered it's not sticky.

Don't buy Victoria doll. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=92002 It might be an idea to tell the store about that. It's most certainly not representative of good TPE.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Thank you so much.

I will tell the store clerk about it whenI see her.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

If you plan on being at your parents house for a while longer, you would probably be better off getting something more concealable, such as the Ex-Lite or something small like the DS Mini 100cm.

Best of luck with your situation sleep. Sometimes cultural barriers can be a really difficult obstacle to get around. Even here in the west, doll usage is not really a very accepted thing, and probably won’t be any time in the foreseeable future.

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

Sleep.....
Just pick your battles.
Do you want to be unhappy because you don't have the doll you want.....or unhappy because you have gone against your parents' wishes? Only you can decide which will be easier for you to bear.
When I have been faced with hard decisions in the past- I got a piece of paper and wrote two columns.. listing the positive and negative elements of both courses of action. It helped. Good luck.
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Here are some things to consider. Dolls are not the best of bed partners because they are cold, but the weight beside you is comforting and if you are already warm yourself, then it's not too bad. You must be careful of fingers and toes as well. Mittens can work to protect the hands and some look really cute. There's also those pillows that look like cute girls and that might be more okay with your parents as having a body pillow isn't so bad.

I'd say talk to your mom a bit and then later dad. Seems like moms are better at talking to dads sometimes. It's true, a doll isn't going to have a accidental pregnancy or be mean to your parents or friends like real girls can do sometimes. They don't take up so much time that it will divert you from important things for your future. Also, if you don't have a real girl, it can give you some practice about how girl's clothes work and when you have a wife or gf she will really feel loved that you can help her look nice and those sorts of things.

I wish you well and good luck.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Thank you so much guys.. :)

Well, the worst case scenario would be I would be disowned by my parents but there is only a little percentage of that to happen as always talk to them politely, they don't have issues with other than having a doll and I have an important role in my mom's business (computer related stuff) though I have my own job (which makes me feel secure) when it comes to worst.

The biggest hurdle would be my father, as he is a pastor.

My mom still have not talked to my dad regarding my plan.

But when I get enough money, I myself will tell him everything.

This would be the biggest confrontation of my life.

December is just around the corner.. I can't wait to hug her.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I can only wish you the best of luck and hope that it all comes good for you. I love sleeping with my DS girl, Xiaoli. I have her on one side and Jess, my TeddyBabe, on the other, so Its really a Karrot sandwich (very healthy)

Xiaoli is either on her back or on her side facing away from me. On her back, I make sure the arm nearest me is placed over her so that the fingers cannot get crushed during the night. When she is on her side I make sure the arm she is lying on is tucjed up with her hand on her thigh, again protecting the fingers. She used to wear long sleeves all the time to protect her arms and hands, but recently she's been in knickers and T-shirt for bed, so ive used ankle stockings over her hands and arms to give that protection. She always has socks on to protect her feet.

personally i wouldnt recommend sleeping with her facing you as damage to her face would be devastating, but cuddling up behind her is wonderful, and with a little thought, you can get an arm comfortably under her neck and the other arm over her without fear of damage. This also places her boobs directly in to the location your hands will be in, so thats a nice plus point :D
IMG_5800.JPG
IMG_5800.JPG (110 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Heaeth

Post by Heaeth »

Ask to your parents, what will be their opinions if the doll was Humanoid that can do the laundry, dishwasher, ect :whistle: and that you are the pioneers of the incoming of those future Humanoid into Human civilization, I am sure it will change their mind :multi:

After if they are against the robot/technology, well it will be a fail :mrgreen:

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Karrot wrote:
IMG_5800.JPG
I had a good and long laugh looking at this pic :D
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Haha thank you for the support guys. :)

I'll keep that in mind karrot.

It must be really nice to sleep with a pretty doll...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

To be blunt, be your own person. It's about growing up, the maturing of the mind, and when we realise that Daddy's house or garden represents a prison rather than a paradise one has to get out of that mind that was imprisoned in Daddy's garden and grow one's own crops of the mind even despite the thorns and thistles that try to block you.

So it doesn't matter what Mum and Dad think - you're grown up and your own person.

If they're not happy about that, that's their hard cheese. You're grown up. That's what growing up is all about.

Personally when my wife's not around my sleep is horribly disturbed. So a doll next to me that feels not consciously unlike my wife when I'm half asleep is the most wonderful privilege.

You're fed up of being alone. A doll next to you will help with that.

Best wishes

Harem
Last edited by jiayi on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Rule 3b

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

"Hey mom,...."
1) There is a new STD that causes almost instant blindness. (not joking)
2) You can catch legionnaires disease from just staying at a hotel.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

CarpetLover wrote: 1) There is a new STD that causes almost instant blindness. (not joking)
Does it happen when you have sex with the lights off? 8)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

or bring home a very well seasoned hooker and say that your going to marry her to take her away from her 20 years of prostitution and how you think that she would be a great mother to your children. :)

seriously though. i think you should find some reading for your parents that shows that dolls are not just a dirty thing. there are some great photo shoots and visual stories here on tdf and i know that dolly dearest has some good reading on his blog about why he got into to dolls.

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/my-story

an idea that dolly dearest had is that doll owners should start telling their own stories about why they got into dolls and what they have meant to their lives after having one. im thinking that this could be a great idea as many people do struggle with friends and family who they are close to,coming to terms with their dolls.

maybe the doll community should work on a collaborative project where we tell the other side of doll owner ship. not just the "banging a hot chick" version that it is currently associated with. if we each did a short story detailing a brief history of ourselves and our circumstances leading to the decision. followed by the process of what we went through mentally when ordering/receiving our dolls(fear of social rejection/self doubts). and what post doll purchase life has been like.

this could become something that new owners could potentially give to those who they feel they must share their decision with. and help them to understand the numerous facets of humanity that can lead to one desiring a doll.

just a thought. something dolly dearest put into my head a while back that hasn't gone away

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - Optical Delusion and Dolly Dearest are spot on.

At the end of the month in the UK there's going to be a documentary as part of series on Sex Robots on Channel 4 and it's quite likely to be syndicated to TV channels worldwide. It will be available on live streaming http://www.channel4.com/ It will no doubt feature on http://www.channel4.com/collection/docu ... ollections . There's a very fine US advocate for dolls who makes the case persuasively.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS