exdollofficial.com

I just like to know your opinion in my situation...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

I just like to know your opinion in my situation...

Post by sleep »

Hi everyone,

I have been saving up money for me to buy a ds doll and by December, if no one else buys her until that time, she'll be mine.

But my problem now is my parents are really against it. They want me to live a conventional life.

How would you convince your parents if you were in my situation?

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I just like to know your opinion in my situation...

Post by Dolly Dearest »

The way I see it, you have two choices.

1. You spend your life trying to live up to other people's expectations.

2. You spend your life doing the things that you want to do and don't give a shit about what other people expect from you.

It's your life. What do you think will make you happier?
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

Your parents are old school so they won't understand your reasoning , you will have to get a few facts here which can't be denied and try and twist them to your advantage. So you need to tell them some positives such as :

1: no pregnancy
2: no std's
3: you want the doll so you can focus on your future and not chase after girls
4: it will help with not feeling down so you can have someone to be by your side

So say you are not ready for kids but you have your needs and a doll will help with that. The modern woman is not something you are looking for and marriage will be something to think about once you have got to where you want to money wise. State some facts like 70% divorce rate , the rise of single mothers and how men have half there assets seized when you are locked down even just 6 months with a girl which is totally legal. Show them some pics of the doll and if they are still against it then you got a choice to make.

You sound young so you either give the doll up and continue living with your parents who don't give a shit about what you want or save cash then move out into your own place and live by your own rules and get the doll then. Also if it's your money which you worked for then that also gives you leverage.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

I don't really know enough Philippine culture to give a good advice to you but I'd like to give an advice for future commenters.

Please bear in mind that not every country is like US or Europe. This means that some advice that would work here won't work at the opposite side of the world. For example in the Philippines, families are generally much more tightly-knitted than they are here. We start living almost fully independent lives here, which allows privacy and secrecy. So even without our family's approval, we could own a doll. This might not be possible for OP in a similar sense. Thus the need for acceptance and approval is a big factor in OP's decision-making.

I wish you the best of luck with convincing your family of your choice. Maybe you could reason with them and explain why it is helpful and important in your life. Even here in one of the most progressive countries in the world, getting a family approval would be a struggle.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

kruiser wrote:Your parents are old school so they won't understand your reasoning , you will have to get a few facts here which can't be denied and try and twist them to your advantage. So you need to tell them some positives such as :

1: no pregnancy
2: no std's
3: you want the doll so you can focus on your future and not chase after girls
4: it will help with not feeling down so you can have someone to be by your side

So say you are not ready for kids but you have your needs and a doll will help with that. The modern woman is not something you are looking for and marriage will be something to think about once you have got to where you want to money wise. State some facts like 70% divorce rate , the rise of single mothers and how men have half there assets seized when you are locked down even just 6 months with a girl which is totally legal. Show them some pics of the doll and if they are still against it then you got a choice to make.

You sound young so you either give the doll up and continue living with your parents who don't give a shit about what you want or save cash then move out into your own place and live by your own rules and get the doll then. Also if it's your money which you worked for then that also gives you leverage.
The 4 points are really good advice!

However cultural context is important to realize with the rest of the comments. Most of those don't really aren't correct in Philippines.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Society has a choice. Sexual desire of males is a torture. Having a doll means one can be freinds with a girl or woman for the right reasons. Social degradation of children unintendedly conceived is very corrosive to the fabric of society.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Do you still live at home? If you do then it might be mighty difficult for you. If you do no longer live at home with them (you are in your own place) then there is not really a lot they can do about it is there?

That's from a basic point of view. Naturally there may be other considerations such as religious views, historical, financial (would they exclude you from any will if you went against their will etc). a lot to consider, but I hope you do whatever makes you happy, hopefully without alienating those closest to you.

Best of luck.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Simple, Just tell your Dad, that he wont have to cover the bar tab at the wedding mate...too easy :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Save your money. Wear condoms.
Or.... save money, befriend women but don't have sex with them. I knew an Orthodox Catholic guy who would pull honestly some pretty nice looking ladies ( I assume you are male and straight either way... ) but never touched them sexually. Just enough to fulfill companionship and for the most part they admired that (made him more appealing).

Do those things not because its "not weird" but out of practicality.

Also, how big/heavy is this doll and are you really willing to drag it around and go through a chore of a process of wash, dry and store it? Where to store it? How careful can you really be with it without damaging? If you do damage it how will you likely feel?
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

The following is for your situation only. It does not represent my personal view on choices anyone has for emotional and/or sexual companions.

Get one of your school or work chums to play along with you. Bring him home to meet your parents, and introduce him as your boyfriend. You'll have no issues after that.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Move out on your own and don't tell them you bought her
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Ddwyerstar wrote:Move out on your own and don't tell them you bought her
Do this!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Meso wrote: Get one of your school or work chums to play along with you. Bring him home to meet your parents, and introduce him as your boyfriend. You'll have no issues after that.
:-)

That's one of the funniest pieces of advice I've ever seen. Deserves a prize.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Haha, thanks everyone, really appreciated.

I am currently living with my parents and honestly, I prefer to have the doll first before saving up money for my own house.

Reading your comments really made me feel that I have to realize my dream, no matter what :)

By the way, buying dolls online here in the Philippines is really painstaking as our customs will surely apply a lot of taxes.

One of the adult stores here buys ds dolls and victoria dolls in advance and wait until someone buys them.

Initially, I was planning to get 167 yolanda, but aside from her being expensive, I need to pre-order her and I think I would not be able to take care of her properly due to her weight.

Luckily, there is a 145 nina-loose joints in their store which miraculously on sale ($1618.50 if will be converted in dollars).

When I asked the store clerk she told that when their boss went to China and returned to the Philippines, the doll was declared as baggage so our customs did not apply import tax.

Whether it is true or not, I don't want to bother the clerk.

When I first held that nina doll back in March, she was very sticky, which (I learned later) was a sign that she was newly manufactured.

The last time I visit the store last September, I tried to touch the victoria doll which is made of TPE.

That day I learned that Silicone is really different from TPE.

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

AhMyDolless wrote:
Also, how big/heavy is this doll and are you really willing to drag it around and go through a chore of a process of wash, dry and store it? Where to store it? How careful can you really be with it without damaging? If you do damage it how will you likely feel?
I am not really fond of intercourse and photography so I think there is not much to worry.

I think of most of the time it would be kissing, hugging and fondling her.

Maybe I'll try to make some intercourse sometimes but it is gonna be slowly.

I just plan to let her live in my room, buy her cute clothes, powder her once a week and wash her once a month.

about the last question, just by thinking about it really breaks my heart.

INFORMATIONS