sexyrealsexdolls.com

Roses and Boobs

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Where would you set your focus...

On the flower
55%
On the boobs
24%
Too hard to choose
21%

Total votes: 33

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Roses and Boobs

Post by midiman »

skybird100000 wrote:The flower pic is in my humble opinion no good at all as the boobs distract to much. I would blur the background way more. The flower itself I dont like much either, it has to many leaves and bit and its viewed from the wrong angle.
We chose a wild rose instead of a domestic rose to personify jessica's 'wild' nature and free spirit ;) Wild roses have more greenery. My wife picked the rose. Either she was intending to create a feeling of 'conflict' ...rose or boobs... or she was trying to hide the boobs altogether :)

Can I assume from your post that perhaps jessica's 3D boobs stereograph is more to your liking? It gives a real in your face look ;) As a matter of fact I have heard of several members having to clean their screens because they tried to motor boat them :)

Thanks for the comments everyone. It just goes to show that when it comes to photography there is a big element of personal taste. Regardless, following the rules of photography the object front and center should be the focus. But just like all creative work, rules are made to be broken and there is a time and a place for everything ;)

Had I been shooting video, I would have started with a focus on the rose, changed focus to the boobs and pulled back to reveal her sitting in the chair. A neat thing about video is you get 24 to 30 still shots a second. These of course were shot with my digital SLR, but with HD video cams and a tripos you can grab some very good stills from them as well at a full 1920 x 1080 pixel.

I had dropped a copy of my 3D boobs in this thread, but it was intended for my Wicked Realdolls post as noted above.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

INFORMATIONS