sexyrealsexdolls.com

Bye, bye blurriness

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Bye, bye blurriness

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the pic RaDiv, :thumbs_up: I enjoy your photos, :) and the new camera makes them even better. :)

I suppose if you get right into photography, it's almost never ending the equipment you could use, eventually you'll wind up with a massive truck of equipment and whole brand new studio! 8O :lol:

I appreciate all your pics, I just thank you for them and posting them. :D

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

RaDiv wrote:
siliconelover wrote:
RaDiv wrote:I finally got my finger out and bought myself a new camera. It's a Canon Eos 550D with a 18-135 lens
That's a really nice camera Ra, as you already know and are getting to know more and more no doubt.

It is known as the Rebel T2i here in the states.

An 18-55mm lens would probably work better for your use but the lens you have will serve you well.

Enjoy, I'm jealous ...
Thanks! I'm very pleased with my new camera. I read a review where several people with knowledge recommended 18-135 instead of 18-55. Lots of settings and stuff, I guess I have to read through the manual a couple of times.
Ra,

They are both good lenses, I was just thinking that for shooting inside and at close range you don't need all the zoom capability that the 18-135 offers. Try shooting at different speeds and you'll see that changes the effect on your photograph's too.

Iv'e been wanting a new camera for quite some time but the money keeps going other places ...

Enjoy all that you will be learning now that you have such a nice camera and keep showing us the Results :)

SL
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I wish a day had more hours. Anyway, here's more for you.
IMG_9237b.jpg
IMG_9237b.jpg (32.96 KiB) Viewed 4224 times
IMG_9254b.jpg
IMG_9254b.jpg (51.96 KiB) Viewed 4224 times
She told me to come but I was already there

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the pics RaDiv, :thumbs_up: Super stunning. :) She has a fantastic cleavage, as well as a fantastic everything else she has going on there. :P :)

I'll see what I can do about getting some more hours in the day for you, if it means we get more of your pics. :P :mrgreen:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Longshot wrote:Very nice camera and very nice pics! Unfortunately for me, these days blurriness has less to do with my camera and more to do with my tired old eyes. :(
...Blurry eyes and a hand not as steady. I'm finding myself needing a tripod a lot more often than I used to these days! :cry:

BTW, is that armpit really as deep as it looks in that photo, or is that just a trick of the lighting? 8O
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Szalinski wrote:
Longshot wrote:Very nice camera and very nice pics! Unfortunately for me, these days blurriness has less to do with my camera and more to do with my tired old eyes. :(
...Blurry eyes and a hand not as steady. I'm finding myself needing a tripod a lot more often than I used to these days! :cry:

BTW, is that armpit really as deep as it looks in that photo, or is that just a trick of the lighting? 8O
Such is life, Szalinski. I guess we have to swallow our pride and get a pair of glasses.

I don't think that armpit is as deep as it looks, must be an optical illusion.

I made two lighting devices lately. I need some large washers to make the third. Four devices should cover most needs. Less unwanted shadows that way.

Here's the new lighting devices in action:
IMG_9336b.jpg
IMG_9336b.jpg (69.16 KiB) Viewed 4167 times
She told me to come but I was already there

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

It's all fitting together really well, with the new camera and the new lights, great pic, thanks RaDiv. :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Well, as I said before in this thread, I have to upgrade too. And so I did!
This week I also bought a Canon 550D. It´s my first DSLR. So I have to learn how to use it. There are so much settings. I have to find some time to experiment. But here´s one of my first pics using this cam (with default settings).
:glou:

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Bugger, another missed thread, sorry it' getting old, but good eye candy now I've seen it
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Great picts my little olympus digitial is no comparison. Looks like you are going to make me spend MONEY!! But thanks any way. Keep the picts coming I enjoy them.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Good pic, thanks Nescio, looks like the new camera is working and like RaDiv a very good investment, I'm sure you won't regret. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Some more pics. Springtime just started and Lily is already wearing her beach dress.
Image Image

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

"18-135mm" means you can zoom from 18mm, where you're standing right now to 135mm, about 117 feet in front of you. It's a good "all purpose" lens.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks again Nescio, :thumbs_up: now I know why I love the Spring time. :D

INFORMATIONS