sexyrealsexdolls.com

Photo room pretty much ready to go

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Photo room pretty much ready to go

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I've been working on this for way too long but finally at a point where I can say this room is ready to rock & roll. The portable gantry will eventually go away as I mount a ceiling solution.

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Photo room pretty much ready to go

Post by siliconefun »

Well equipped photo studio, that rocks!! Impressive: 2 electric hoists to lift the dolls.
I commit, instead of the gantry go for a railing system fixed on the ceiling. Take a look http://www.strip-curtains.com/order/tra ... rdware.php

- SF -

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

I'm Jealous :evil:

Cracking looking studio though TTNLBTPD :mrgreen:

Sam.. :thumbs_up:

jmontana19kc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jmontana19kc »

I just got my doll 6/28, and I'm just looking for someplace to share my pictures, but even though I have been a member here longer than I’ve had my doll, I am not allowed to share.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

jmontana19kc wrote:I just got my doll 6/28, and I'm just looking for someplace to share my pictures, but even though I have been a member here longer than I’ve had my doll, I am not allowed to share.
Hi jmontana,
Welcome to TDF!
From our FAQ:
“There are a few restrictions on new member accounts. As a new member, your first 5 posts must first be approved by our moderation team before they show up. These restrictions are in place in order to help us filter out spam and bots. After your 5th approved post, newbie restrictions will be lifted, you will be able to post freely, send a PM, vote on polls, and attach files to posts.”

jmontana19kc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jmontana19kc »

Okay. Where do I attach photos?
Thanks,
John

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

jmontana19kc wrote:Okay. Where do I attach photos?
Thanks,
John
You were unable to attach photos when you had fewer than five approved posts but you are able to do so now. Below the message field to reply there is a button that says Full Editor. Click that and you will see a prompt to attach photos.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

jmontana19kc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just found a new ring light tripod

Post by jmontana19kc »

Was on my favorite music online store - Sweetwater.com and stumbled across something helpful for most of us who like to photograph our dolls. It’s a ring light with a phone camera holder and either a tripod or a desktop stand. I got both and saved $10. Not sure of the quality, but Gator brand is pretty good for guitar cases.

INFORMATIONS