sexyrealsexdolls.com

I need to fix up my 'new' second-hand Candy8Teen Jessica.

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Candy8teen Dolls
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

I need to fix up my 'new' second-hand Candy8Teen Jessica.

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Hello everyone. I purchased an apparently 'unused' Candy8Teen Jessica doll from a seller here on TDF. The price was $500.00, which was more than reasonable for what is usually a $1,000.00 doll. So, while I wouldn't say I got ripped of--far from it, actually--Jessica was in surprisingly worse condition than I was expecting for what is apparently a two month old, virgin doll.

It also didn't help that she was put in a cardboard box with no padding. Plus, she's a little stained from dye and generally dirty.

Let's get started, shall we?

First, there are a multitude of small tears in Jessica's skin. These are between most of the fingers, on the feet, beside the vagina, under one arm, and possibly other places. All the tears are smaller than a quarter of an inch except for the one in the armpit, which is almost or over an inch long. Regardless, gluing or patching would be relatively simple.

What can I use to seal these tears and prevent them from spreading? Are there any glues or sealants that are safe on latex, or whatever Jessie's skin is made of? Where would I get such a product?

Here are some pictures:
(--The pictures were taken with my phone, so the quality is not the greatest.--)

1.) Tears on the hands

2.) Holes on the feet.

3.) Tear near the vagina.

4.) Tear in the left armpit.

Next, there appear to be three spots where either Jessica's skin has worn off and the foam filling is protruding from inside. This looks like it could have been a result of manufacturing, as the edges of these 'holes' (for lack of a better word) are regular and appear melted, to some degree.

I would like to cover these with latex or some sort of patch so that they are sealed and the foam will not come out over time. What can I use, and where can I purchase it?

Here are some pictures:

1.) Open foam on the left shoulder.

2.) Open foam on the right shoulder.

3.) Open foam atop the head.

As I mentioned before, Jessica is stained from dye in some areas and is generally dirty. What can I use to safely remove the dye, if possible? What can I use to generally clean Jessica? She's a cutie and deserves to be squeaky clean!

Here are some pictures of the dye stains and a dirty part of two:

1.) Dye stains on the back.

2.) Dye stains and dirt on the stomach/chest area.

This is my first solid doll, and thus I have no experience to draw upon in fixing Jessica. So, I'll need all the help I can get. Any and all tips, product recommendations, advice, and any other help anyone can give would be completely, totally, and utterly appreciated.

Jessie would thank you, too. She is worth all of this and more. I just want her to be the best, prettiest little doll she can be. Because, out of all my dolls, she made me...well, 'explode' so hard that I think I traveled through time. ;) Yowza!

Thank you all, and I hope someone can help me get Jess in tip-top shape!
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Re: I need to fix up my 'new' second-hand Candy8Teen Jessica

Post by dollluver73 »

My Taffy seems to have alot of the issues your Jessica does. Unfortunantly they ship in a box without protection that certainly doesn't help. The fingers seem to be just excess. The foam openings at the head and shoulders are the way they come. I think there is a glue or something you can use to cover it up. Maybe itsme can tell you more. But like I said, mine came in similer condition.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

This is how my Taffy came to me and she is unchanged from how she arrived at Capt_Bs. So guess what I am saying is don't feel bad your not alone.
Attachments
some access on her shin
some access on her shin
SUNP0039.JPG (222.96 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
flat butt
flat butt
SUNP0035.JPG (209.72 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
her left hand
her left hand
SUNP0027.JPG (212.75 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
foam top of head
foam top of head
SUNP0017.JPG (217.49 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
thefoam hole also notice some neck issue
thefoam hole also notice some neck issue
SUNP0010.JPG (199.77 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
slightly flat boob
slightly flat boob
SUNP0001.JPG (208.17 KiB) Viewed 5363 times

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Itsme usually recommends Aquaseal with Cotol 240 accelerator:

I used it to repair the inside of my Lolly's vag, worked so well.

@ dollluver73: Do you know how that happened to her breast? Never saw anything like that before.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

From what I understand, both breast were compleatly flat but have for the most part aird back up. Just curious who would carry that Aqua seal stuff?

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

dollluver73
You did not get a doll with flat brest from Candy8teen or a flat ass like that.

That doll must have been siting for some time with something on her or she may have gel in the boobs and ass.

narcissus has a lot of dolls I am sure they do not have a flat ass like that. Shit the ass and boobs are foam in most dolls
Foam like on a couch, that foam last and stays in shap for years even if a fat ass like me is seting on it :lol:

Even so is you want to fix that boob you can,
(1st) you need a meat injector (2)vaseline (3) 2 part foam a 3 lb foam is good for the boobs (4) acetone

You can do this for a ass as well but use a 5lb foam

Wipe vaseline all over the dolls cest and belly in case of run off. Thin layer is fine.
Put acetone is a cut (glass)

Pike a hole in the boob in the nipel or under it

take the plunger off the meat injector add about a tea spoon mix of foam part A and B shake to mix do this fast
plunge the foam mix into boob. let the boob fill.
suck up acetone into injector in and out a cuple times to clean it. take the plunger out and set aside to dry this should save it for another use.
you need to do this fast and watch the boob so that if you need to open the hole to let out air and some exes foam
do not skwish boob for about 3 hr to tel it get set up.

Aquaseal with Cotol 240 accelerator is best for a split or a seem damage.
and suberglue works well for a fast fix and then put Aquaseal over it for a skin feel. Suberglue will leave a hard spot with out putting Aquaseal over it. Cotol 240 is a cleaner and a accelerator.

let me know how you make out.

Aqua seal you can get from ebay its the best stuff to stick to the foam

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

The butt was from laying too long. I got her from Capt_B. According to Capt_B, the boobs were flat when he got her. The boob realy doesn't bother me that much. But the foam injection does sound like a good idea.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

dollluver73 wrote:The butt was from laying too long. I got her from Capt_B. According to Capt_B, the boobs were flat when he got her. The boob realy doesn't bother me that much. But the foam injection does sound like a good idea.

I read some of Capt_B old post I dont see any post about him gatting a candy 8teen doll.
I looked to see if I could find if his doll had gel he has 12 pages of post I seen none when he got his Taffy.
I may have mised something. If you need help let me know. It looks like you cre for you dolls so i dont mind helping you get her fixed.

The but I woul proberly fill like a pillow with stuffing and seal the hole with super glue. this way if she become flat agal you can always add more :D

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

itsme wrote: I read some of Capt_B old post I dont see any post about him gatting a candy 8teen doll.
I looked to see if I could find if his doll had gel he has 12 pages of post I seen none when he got his Taffy.
I may have mised something. If you need help let me know. It looks like you cre for you dolls so i dont mind helping you get her fixed.

The but I woul proberly fill like a pillow with stuffing and seal the hole with super glue. this way if she become flat agal you can always add more :D
Um...do you think you could help me, too, Itsme? I mean...this is my topic and all. I don't mean to sound like a thunderstealer, but I really would like to know how to fix my Jessie. Please help...? :(

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Cuticle Scissors are best for those seems.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

TG Megami wrote:
itsme wrote: I read some of Capt_B old post I dont see any post about him gatting a candy 8teen doll.

Um...do you think you could help me, too, Itsme? I mean...this is my topic and all. I don't mean to sound like a thunderstealer, but I really would like to know how to fix my Jessie. Please help...? :(

You would want to do the same things.
if you are going to trim the foam holes cut foam down flush use Aquaseal with Cotol 240 accelerator
and get a flesh color and a wite makeup powder its called blush , scrap the makup into the Aquaseal to get the same collor of the doll and fill holes.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

you might try a nice set of tattoo's for the shoulder patches to hide any blemish. an idea?

BG

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

LadyPeridot wrote:Cuticle Scissors are best for those seems.
I may try to trim some of them down, but I'd fear that they would split and spill Jessie's stuffing everywhere. The seams really don't bother me all that much, so it's not a big deal. It's just one more feature that reminds me she's a doll. :) I kinda like that.
itsme wrote:You would want to do the same things.
if you are going to trim the foam holes cut foam down flush use Aquaseal with Cotol 240 accelerator
and get a flesh color and a wite makeup powder its called blush , scrap the makup into the Aquaseal to get the same collor of the doll and fill holes.
That sounds like a great idea, Itsme. I may try that, but I'll weigh my options first. If anything, I'll just smooth out the foam a little and then put clear Aquaseal or Aquaseal with the make-up mixed in over them and live with the little lumps. We'll see. My first mission is to get her some new teeth.

What is the best way to take out and put Jessie's teeth back in. Like I said in my PM, they had a crack on one side that broke when I was adjusting them (after French kissing her, which was what moved them initially. :) ).
beardygoat wrote:you might try a nice set of tattoo's for the shoulder patches to hide any blemish. an idea?
I've never been much of a tattoo kind of t-girl. I could live with whatever blemishes are left on Jess after I fix her up. When I first took her out of the box and saw her back, the first thing that I thought of was that she looked like and angel who had had her wings torn out, leaving the two holes behind. *Shrug* Well, she does have an angel's face and smile. :) <3

Do you have any suggestions, BG?

Unknown138
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Unknown138 »

Just FYI, the Candy8teen dolls come with those holes in the shoulders like that. That is not damage, that is as designed. Not sure why...but they all do pretty much as I understand it.

Best advice for fixing them...trim down the edges, scoop a little of the foam out with an exacto knife...don't go very deep, then fill in the holes with silicone mixed with powdered makeup that matches. Itsme could probably tell you the best silicone to use. For 1st-PC dolls, it is GE Silicone I. As long as you spread it very evenly, and give it plenty of time to dry (at least 2 hours), you can barely tell anything was wrong.

You can get tubes of clear silicone caulk at Wal-Mart, unless of course you need something really unusual...and of course powdered make up is really easy to come by. To match up the skin tone, just take some of the 'skin' you trim off around the holes with you to the store. With Candy8teen dolls, you cal almost bet it will be the palest tone you can find...but is always good to just to do a quick comparison by holding the skin piece up to the sample on the makeup. Don't worry too much about being embarrassed about buying makeup...if anyone asks, you can tell them it is for your 3 year old son who suffered 3rd degree burns...they will feel like shit and leave you alone :)

Some of the of the things posted, like the toes and fingers, that's just how these dolls come most of the time...as well as the "split" in the crotch. That split is just a split in a seam. You can trim those seams completely with cutical scissors, or an exacto knife if you are really careful (I have no sympathy-inducing story to cover you for buy cutical scissors...you are on your own there man) :)

Besides the stains, the doll doesn't look much worse than if you had bought her new. The repairs you are looking at are really minimal. Wait until a foot comes off, or the doll splits from navel to anus...those are REAL problems. Hopefully you won't have anything like that.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

Nose hair scissors work just as well so no embarssment. :)
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

INFORMATIONS