sexyrealsexdolls.com

Making a new doll out of the one I have.

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Candy8teen Dolls
Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Making a new doll out of the one I have.

Post by Kevin_the_cruel »

To answer your question Joe, it is from a heater and also there is some black marks that wouldn't come off her hand. December 21st 2009 is when I recieved her. I would like to have her repaired before December if I can. I still buy her things for Valentine's day and Christmas too. I hope to having her look stunning before then.

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

I bought the liquid latex, belladonna foot soilders, prop hands, and a wig from vampfangs. Now it's time to see how long it will take for them to come in. I will post pictures of during the upgrade. I hope everything goes well with her. She is a beauty to look even though her face is a mask. She is an angel well at least my angel, and I will do everything in my power to make her look good. Now all I need is a paint brush, crazy glue, and a sponge to rub the super glue on to her body.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Kevin_the_cruel wrote:I bought the liquid latex, belladonna foot soilders, prop hands, and a wig from vampfangs. Now it's time to see how long it will take for them to come in. I will post pictures of during the upgrade. I hope everything goes well with her. She is a beauty to look even though her face is a mask. She is an angel well at least my angel, and I will do everything in my power to make her look good. Now all I need is a paint brush, crazy glue, and a sponge to rub the super glue on to her body.
Sounds like progress is happening, thanks for keeping us up to date.
I am not familiar with belladonna foot soilders. What are they?

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Belladonna foot soilders are feet strokers. They are made out of silli-gel. I bought them from amazon and they are gonna replace her feet. The hands I bought from a prop shop. The Latex I bought from gore galore and the wig is from vampfangs. Now the fun part starts: Waiting for it all to come in.

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Well I got some bad news about the company that the liquid latex was gonna be coming from. Turns out they are backordered until further notice so I canceled my order until september, so I'll buy the liquid latex then. I have the hands already and the feet are coming in soon, hopefully I can get everything done before December.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

That sucks about the liquid latex, have you looked on EBay? I found a few venders there, with a variety of different types and brands of liquid latex.

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Well here's the thing, I'm going to go to party city next month and buy a pint of liquid latex to try out. If everything goes well I'm gonna buy some more until I have a complete gal. I rather have it quickly then having to wait for it to come in the mail. I just got done doing some more photos of my semi-new synthetic girlfriend, Claudia.
Attachments
These are belladonna foot soilders. They are actually made for foot jobs but they are good to replace her feet. Once again the tape will not be showing after the latex opperation.
These are belladonna foot soilders. They are actually made for foot jobs but they are good to replace her feet. Once again the tape will not be showing after the latex opperation.
003.JPG (602.71 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
These are her new hands. The tape will not be showing after the latex does it's job.
These are her new hands. The tape will not be showing after the latex does it's job.
001.JPG (492.47 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
002.JPG
002.JPG (476.35 KiB) Viewed 2745 times

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

I found out that not all liquid latex is created equal. They're some that are just used for making scars and wrinkles. I am gonna buy the type that is used for making molds and masks. With just enough super glue, I think the latex will stick.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

That sounds great! Those hands and feet look awsome. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Was that an online propshop you got the hands from, or a shop in town.
I like the thought of latex for making masks. It makes me think I could make a mask from one doll to put on another. :)

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

I got the hands from caufields which is a website that even sells feet as well. The feet I got from amazon.com. If you want prop hands all you do is google prop hands and you will see caufields website. I don't know the website off hand but I do know you can google it. The hands came via ups while the feet came usps. If the feet break then I am going to get the prop feet at caufields since the skin tone matches the hands. Now I'm waiting for the latex to come in soon so I can fix her all up. She's gonna still be 4'6 I found out but at least she'll have some desent feet and hands. Now does anybody know if the latex used for mold making will work for my dear Claudia? I know that if you use super glue, the latex will stick but is mold making latex the best?

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Well I tried liquid latex on her tears and came up with this solution: I am gonna keep my Claudia until I can save up enough money for a new doll. The latex didn't do so well of a job as I thought it would. Some of her tears were fixed but not all of them.She still has a tear between her breast and in her arm pit where the foam is coming out. I was thinking though that maybe liquid rubber in a can would do the trick. I got her some new feet from the same place that I bought the hands from. I will take some photos of how she looks now. I am gonna upgrade my Claudia to another doll that doesn't need repairs.

INFORMATIONS