Latex doll inflation

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Latex Inflatable Love Dolls
aimer_des_poupees
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Latex doll inflation

Post by aimer_des_poupees »

So,
I've got a Domax poupee arriving tomorrow. And, I see a conflict on the boards about how to inflate her. The boards seem to advocate using the pump to prevent mold etc. However, the manufacturer recommends mouth inflation because the pump messes with the valve and causes it to stretch over time until it doesn't seal anymore. Can anyone share their experience on this topic?

Thanks,
Aimer des Poupees

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Latex doll inflation

Post by samara78 »

Get a pump. You can band it or get a larger nozzle.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I use both methods of - me breathing life into her and at other times times when lungs need a break - using a battery operated pump -

I prefer to use the battery operated pump of late as its both faster and because its battery operated - doesn't over-inflate the doll - remember over-inflation is the number one killer of air babes - also it's a quieter than an electric air pump

I never stick the pump nozzle into the French air inlet - rather I place it up to it face to face and away goes the air - so as to prevent the French air inlet getting damaged by stretching it open - as it's a unique air inlet design

I have inflated my air babes for decades - yupper since 1983 using air from my lungs - none ever created a HAZMAT situation and or caused a dolls arm or leg to fall off - so its mostly what you would like - I am older now - so the battery air pump is great - not to mentions all those years I smoked - works out fantastic - press a button

Of course my number one reason for using a pump for latex dolls was the size of them compared to vinyl - as some latex doll like the discontinued Letha Weapons types and the NMC Jana Cova were huge and couldn't be inflated by breath unless you had lots & lots of time - whereas the French lassies are super model shaped and inflate much more easily comparable to the high end vinyl types

So choices are really just yours - what works best - but honestly watch out for over-inflating the doll - it really does affect how long they will be with you

Happy Trails -

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

I blow up my ladies by mouth.. No pun intended! I have never noticed any mold problem. I see your point, but thinking about the cost of inflatables (less than $150) makes me think it would just be better to replace one, instead of resorting to the dysfunctional pump. (Atleast mine is) And it makes squeaky noises that can be heard by listening ears!!

Use your mouth... its not like an inflatable lasts very long anyway.

Quater

Post by Quater »

aimer_des_poupees wrote:So,
I've got a Domax poupee arriving tomorrow.
Where did you get it from? I thought they were discontinued some time last year.

Andrew22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Andrew22 »

Hi, can you get me some good websites where I can find inflatable dolls? Thanks

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Never inflate latex by mouth! It will rot by moisture and mouth germs. For easy inflation get a big manual airpump (for boats, not innertubes) or airmat bellow. The inlet hole of the doll won't stretch out unless the pump stays permanently plugged in.

INFORMATIONS