sexyrealsexdolls.com

Advice needed - Removing stains caused by black dress

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
Menu2dan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Advice needed - Removing stains caused by black dress

Post by Menu2dan »

I read the warnings but I did not think leaving a dress on overnight would cause so much skin discoloration. Any proven suggestions for getting these dark stains out?

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Advice needed - Removing stains caused by black dress

Post by deerman »

take the dress off and if is a silicone doll the color will be gone a week or two.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

I have good news for you Menu2dan the black stain will go away on its own. No color sticks to silicone forever. Thats why when the Realdoll company puts makeup on a dolls face and nipples they have to spray a silicone seal on it to lock the color in. Its also the same reason why if you rub the the lips nipples or any other part of the doll that has color it will start to fade. Why ? Because your rubing off the silicone seal they spryed to keep the color onto the dolls silicone. I put a dark dress on my doll and left it on for over a month and it left a stain on her butt. A few months later it went away on its own. Just give it time. If anyone else knows anything that might help it go way faster your welcome to share.

Here is a video of the creator of Realdolls himself talking about how even the color that should stay on the doll will fade away if you rub off the seal
[youtube]HkVrhMzL_58&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Depending upon which doll you have (silicone) you should have already taken the dress off. The dis-coloration is not permanent as others have suggested adding a lite coat of powder to the area will assist in the process of absorption of the color.

In the future try to wash the items before dressing your doll up for the big night out :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

deerman wrote:take the dress off and if is a silicone doll the color will be gone a week or two.
As DM says, it'll just go on it's own over time. I had it on my Agnetha from silicone stockings hold-ups which took a couple of months to go.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

DSlover

Post by DSlover »

Unfortunately black is my favorite color and despite washing, black clothes can continue to stain the doll.
I don't own my doll for too long yet, but had two instances of staining, thanks to reading this thread well before I did not freak out.

Instead I tried something new, after the advice that a little powder may help.
I took this to the power and used a lot of corn starch (which I prefer over baby powder).

I have taken two old nylon stockings inside each other (one doubled up should work as well).
This double nylon stocking I filled with corn starch so it becomes a size roughly between a tangerine and an orange.
Then closed this off with a knot, so the starch can just dripple out through the double nylon.

I use this as well to powder the doll after a bath - just gently wiping it over the doll gives her a nice powder without messing dust everywhere.

On staints I use it with "gentle more force" going back and forth over the staint.
(I would not do on the colored parts - to not wipe off the silicone sealing).
Using this method I got 70-90% of the color off and the light remaining (bruise like) staints wore off in a matter of days.

This is based on only two tests so far - your mileage may vary ;).

Obviously the corn starch is used up over time, so refill once every while :).
All heads named - Cymone, Elfa, Cora and Chyna

CNark_90
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CNark_90 »

same thing happened......

I put a pair of black armlaces on my doll but left marks.

bathed once a week or so, put on powder thereafter. It's been a month, I don't see any signs of disappearance. Do I need to wait, or wait or wait? :-P any tips?

and anyone knows how to clean up silicone oil?

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi CNark,
Welcome to TDF. Sorry to hear of your trouble. If your doll is silicone, you could try acetone to remove the stain. Acetone is available at most hardware stores. I would HIGHLY recommend that you try a test area first. Not necessarily where the stain is, but on some part that doesn’t show. Like the top of her head, which a wig would cover. Just to be sure the acetone will not make the situation worse. Use a soft cotton ball and do not rub. Just pat the area with the soaked cotton and then dry by patting with dry cotton. Acetone evaporates quickly on it’s own. The idea is to lift the stain from the skin to the cotton. Any sort of rubbing can damage the skin.
Good luck and please let us know if you need more help.
Regards,
Jiayi

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Wash and : rince all black clothing until the water runs clear! :D

CNark_90
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CNark_90 »

Jiayi & Deerman,

Thanks for your thorough explanation. followed your advices, and it did work! it still has marks, may take somt time to disappear. Appreciate your help!

muneca2000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Advice needed - Removing stains caused by black dress -

Post by muneca2000 »

Hello gentleman’s I was reading most of this forum and learned some tips specially for staining but I asked myself will be wonderful if had a doll that’s can use any colorful dress or panties without getting stains?... when this doll will come or maybe have already in the market ? I love my doll in different clothes color but because this standard tpe or silicone I can’t...
Muneca2000

INFORMATIONS