sexyrealsexdolls.com

Advice sought on repairing silicone vaginal split

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
harbinge

Advice sought on repairing silicone vaginal split

Post by harbinge »

I am the (un)lucky owner of the last Ruby13 that was ever poured. Which means it was rushed and the silicone is weaker than the earlier pours :(

As you can see, it has suffered significant splits down both the dorsal and ventral sides. The ventral split is all the way through. The dorsal split is starting to get dangerously close to the anal cavity.

I have attempted previous repairs with sil-poxy in a number of areas and had only mediocre success.

I would like to seek advice from those who are very experienced with silicone repairs. I’m not sure how to get the parts to close with the right amount of pressure for a good bond. I’d also like any and all standard advice, as I’m sure there’s plenty for me to learn.

Previously I’ve applied sil-poxy to both sides of the tear, then laid the doll on its side so the labia close in an attempt to get the repair to “sit right” visually. I’m not sure if this is enough pressure for a good bond.

I’m also concerned with how to get enough compound on for full coverage, without it escaping into the canal and thus creating a hard patch that would cause injury during sex.

You can see evidence of a repair to a similar previous, smaller tear to the right of the clit.
Attachments
EE412F44-6DD2-47B8-89C6-4F88B95270BB.jpeg
EE412F44-6DD2-47B8-89C6-4F88B95270BB.jpeg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 413 times
C92D5BB5-5ABA-441E-80AA-0D1F832CC2B0.jpeg
C92D5BB5-5ABA-441E-80AA-0D1F832CC2B0.jpeg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 413 times

Old Hermit63
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Advice sought on repairing silicone vaginal split

Post by Old Hermit63 »

Did you ever get a solution to this issue? I have one that came from the manufacturer with a split in the roof of the vaginal canal. The 3rd party that I bought it through is giving me a full refund without return so I was wondering if there is a way to repair the damage in such a way that doesn't create a razor blade of adhesive along the roof of the vagina.

INFORMATIONS