sexyrealsexdolls.com

HVG - How did they do that?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Foam Dolls
Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

I saw this photo on AdultToyReviews.com:

It looks like someone modified the mouth so that the lips look natural. I know that a lot of vendors are displaying modified photos of the doll (showing a more attractive face) to better sell the doll. But I am making a leap of faith here because this photo is displayed on AdultToyReviews.com and I assume that they would show a real photo.

Does anyone have any idea how the dolls mouth could be modified to look this way? (Nada, this might be a question that you could answer since you've had the doll apart.)

Ish

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Hello Ish... I have heard that there are versions, already planned...

(And I believe that this version should be called a Kissing Doll with that very nice little PUCKER !!!) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... But currently, there is no possible way to close the Oral Doll's mouth to this position... Sorry. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
(OBTW, if we can get the MakeUp Artist to create a mask for our dolls,,, perhaps,,, this Oral and Kissing position Head MIGHT be a reality,,, someday.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

Uhh I think that might be the prototype picture. I know Mark from Superbabe helped them make that doll. Maybe he could give some input. I've seen the consumer version of that doll with the open wide mouth position. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

I didn't know that Mark was involved in that project (COOL!). It makes sense, though, that someone from the doll community would have been involved.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Nada

Post by Nada »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Corben_99:
<STRONG>Uhh I think that might be the prototype picture. I know Mark from Superbabe helped them make that doll. Maybe he could give some input. I've seen the consumer version of that doll with the open wide mouth position. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... Thanks for the info, above, Corben...
(Now, we know WHO to bitch at,,, about their MARGINAL manufacturing quality. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

AND,,, using some pre-made and VERY SOFT foam pieces would have made a WORLD of DIFFERENCE with her Breasts, lower Butt sections, ETC !!! (And THIS, probably, would have kept the seams from BURSTING in her shins on my HVG sample.)

(Obtw,,, the final position of her breasts and the stiffness of the latex would still prevent some decent Breast SEX, but STILL,,, some much more realistic BREAST softness WOULD be APPRECIATED,,, Mark!!!)

Then a LOT of cleaning-up of that THICK latex trim and you would have a much more WORLD CLASS Doll in the HVG !!!

(Remove-able, replace-able "Lips with Mouth" pieces in LATEX or a firm SILICONE would probably be, just, AS SOFT.)

Also, various silicone and latex single-hole designs with wonder-waves, ETC,,, would seem PRETTY NORMAL,,, Folks??? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
(But, this is ENOUGH of my Dreaming!!!) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

... Obtw, Ish,,, I did a little check-out about FORCING her mouth, closed and it took QUITE a bit of force... (And it was NOT a pretty picture, Folks.) Because her fairly firm gel lips, tongue and mouth structure prevent a LOT of her mouth, from closing. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nada:
<STRONG>... But currently, there is no possible way to close the Oral Doll's mouth to this position... Sorry. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's sad [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I wonder if they have plans for a fully extended and pose-able (sp) doll. This one is not a bad start (minus the stupid look on her face [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] ). Given the commercial interest in partial body casts (e.g., Kobe Tai, etc.) and the introduction of this doll, I would suspect that they have a bunch of long term plans.

Ish

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Nada,

Thanks for trying [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I wonder if the head could be completely replaced by this silicone head of angelina jolie?

Ion Soul

Post by Ion Soul »

I'm going to try the alcohol test this weekend...and if that doesn't work...I'm going to experiment with the double masectomy and addition of the silicone boobs.

Nada

Post by Nada »

... You are welcomed, Ish...

(Head replacements SHOULD be simply a matter of body scale.)

Unfortunately, "Plastic Imcompatability" PROBLEMs will always be there... (ie: a silicone or gel mixture's softening-agent causing a slight stain or POSSIBLY,,, over-softening and MELTING DOWN of the other "plastic"!!!) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

And Jedi, about that Alcohol Test...
(I finally waited, long enough, to let ALL the alcohol DRY OUT of her breasts.)

And, the "final gain", in softness, is ONLY around 10 percent of less... (The "fluid nature" of the alcohol was causing MOST of the softness... Sorry.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

So,,, I was thinking about adding some liquid glycerin within an alcohol mixture, to CARRY it through her breasts... (ie: After the alcohol drys, would the glycerin act like an "oil" for a latex foam and stay "liquid", enough to help her softness???)

(Right now, I am trying to simply let some glycerin, FLOW into her nipple and breast areas, by simply leaving some on top.)

But, this glycerin, being used like a skin-cream, seems to FAIL, so far... (Glycerin is probably WAY TOO THICK to act like a nice "skin oil" for latex.)

... So,,, I will go BACK to the hypodermic needle, this weekend. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img] (BUT,,, maybe this is a GOOD THING??? Because, perhaps, the glycerin will STAY IN and not simply FLOW OUT, again, like a normal "oil"?)

... Nada ...
(So,,, the VERY BEST of LUCK with your experiments,,, Jedi !!!) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Have you tried using an oil such as olive oil? I know that this can penetrate into rubber and make it softer. Though I don't know what the after effect would be with the kind of latex they use for this doll.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I don't advise trying that!

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Ish and Nick,,, thanks for the "dueling" advice... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

(I suspect anything that can, biologically, "break down" or decompose and attract "not so nice" organisms would not be wise.) ...Plus,,, it has to stop softening her latex "skin" and foam-body, after awhile or we might have a "puddle doll" on our hands... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Glycerin seems rather safe and when it oxidizes, it seems fairly stable... (Of course, as it looses its moisture, it will be loosing some of its "softness effect" within the foamed breasts of the HVG.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
((( "... Testing... One... Two... Testing... (Oh Ohhh!!!)
... Oh well... After all,,, its just a Test,,, Folks..." ))) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS