sexyrealsexdolls.com

Can you dye dolls hair and lips?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Foam Dolls
makemydrink

Can you dye dolls hair and lips?

Post by makemydrink »

I have a pipedream fuck my face doll head, the hair feels pretty real, it breaks like real, maybe need to pull it a little harder than real hair, anyway I tried real hair dye, will not color, thought it was synthetic hair and read about using acrilic ink and alcohol, tried a few strands and it doesn't seem to pick up the color either, do I have to let it dry or something? I tried just putting the different colors on and waiting a few minutes and seeing if it washes out and it does, the hair color I left on for like 30 minutes, I just dipped the strands in the ink/alcohol mixture and it washed right off, would i need to leave it on for like 30 minutes to see if it works, funny both the hair dye and ink will not color the doll material either, would love some nice red lips also...any suggestions will be appreciated

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Can you dye dolls hair and lips?

Post by samara78 »

Get a different wig for her. Powder makeup works pretty to color doll faces. Pist a pic of her never heard of the fuck my face doll before
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

samara78 wrote:Get a different wig for her. Powder makeup works pretty to color doll faces. Pist a pic of her never heard of the fuck my face doll before
It's just a BJ head and I believe rooted in hair.

Yes, if the hair is man made/ plastic it will not take stain. You would have to cut the hair off or short and use a wig.

The head is probably TPE so you will have to research coloring TPE on here. If it's silicone that is much easier.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

samara78 wrote:Get a different wig for her. Powder makeup works pretty to color doll faces. Pist a pic of her never heard of the fuck my face doll before
Yep, you buy the wig in the color you want. some wigs as low as $20 athough a little more will get you a nice soft one.

Powder makeup works great. Lipstick can leave stains behind but when it comes to lips you might want a little (pinkish) stain left behind after the lipstick rubs off. Same with vagina lips.. :P

DO be warned its REALLY hard to put lipstick on 'accurately' and the only reason women don't look like clowns is they have had a lot of practice at it! use less not more! Don't be tempted to 'add a little more to fix that little spot you missed'

Practice with powder makeup as it won't stain.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

rubherkitty wrote:
It's just a BJ head and I believe rooted in hair.
Then either pull it out, cut it off short, or use a 'wig cap' to hide the existing hair.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

The wig sounds like the way to go...Thanks

INFORMATIONS