SexDollAmerica.com

Amazon Vicky Doll

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
darkdawn999
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Amazon Vicky Doll

Post by darkdawn999 »

It would be nice if they made a sex toy strickly for ass and leg lovers. A XXL hip and upper leg toy that you can put in multiple positions. Lets say 24 or 25in w x 29in h x 33in l

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

darkdawn999 wrote:It would be nice if they made a sex toy strickly for ass and leg lovers. A XXL hip and upper leg toy that you can put in multiple positions. Lets say 24 or 25in w x 29in h x 33in l
calidud4 wrote:Hey BBL, I read about your voluptuous doll project, and wanted to let you know I'm the biggest fan when it comes to large bottoms, wide hips, & thickness. I'm 6'3, and 58 inches is very nice, but if you ask me i can go 70 in. I know it's been a while since there hasn't been any updates that i came across lately. Can you PM me? Do you have an email address or I can send you mine?? Do you have a website?? I'm VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE!!!!
glichroar wrote:How heavy is vicky right now (with temporary torso)? I absolutely love this style, it's almost queen's blade-esque if anyone gets that reference. Also, how is the torso bit coming along? I'm fairly late as well, but i love seeing the photographed progress in motion. This is exactly the type of doll up my alley!
Sorry guys for not popping back into this thread. I didn't know there were more replies. Anyone interested in where to get this Goddess bottom torso, feel free to PM me.

Hehatemewhy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hehatemewhy »

any plans on putting the smcs fantasia together with some other parts?

JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JimMorrison »

Hehatemewhy wrote:any plans on putting the smcs fantasia together with some other parts?
For that price, you could throw in a little more money and buy a whole torso! I have tried to get them to bring back the Vanilla Creme model, but not a chance. They only offer the much more expensive 25 inch model now. It's all about the dollar I guess.

redneck1fixer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by redneck1fixer »

WOW!

crazcree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by crazcree »

My my what a Beautiful Sexy Butt you have mam....go
od luck with the project can't wait to see. ........she the finish product

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Some real fine DOll smithing going on here :idea: ...will keep an eye out on this thread...looking foward to seeing the final product...you could be on a winner here 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Sorry, but I decided to keep this as the final form. The reason if because the upper body during missionary position is actually what you feel the most (you actually don't feel the lower body very much), especially her breasts. You also don't see the lower body at all during missionary sex, so the difference in colour has no bearing during the sex (her overally body shape is how I want it to be already). Nothing feels better than the Fanta flesh that that the upper body is made of, so I concluded that getting them to finish the upper body for me will only improve its appearance outside of sex but will make no difference during the sex (which is her primary purpose). Since I keep her in this position permanently (she would be waaaay too heavy to move anyway), I decided to keep this as her final form.
Attachments
Final Form.JPG
Final Form.JPG (37.27 KiB) Viewed 4943 times

bigtony72

Post by bigtony72 »

How do we add you on flickr? And is the deformed model still for sale?

Bastian81

Post by Bastian81 »

This is a great idea!

I would be happy, if it would be possibel to buy a doll with a ass like her!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Yes, the deformed model is still available. PM me if you want to know the company that is holding it. They also still have the original mould to make new ones (and even in a slightly different colour so that the legs will match the upper body this time).

INFORMATIONS