SexDollAmerica.com

Amazon Vicky Doll

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Amazon Vicky Doll

Post by 47616902 »

I believe this is history in the making. If you turn up missing, before we start with CSI or FBI, I'm looking inside your doll.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

curiousSAM wrote:Keep me updated on the progress, i'll be intrested in same type of doll...
Well here it is. The fleshlight vagina fits in perfectly and does not move until you pull it out for cleaning. My temporary upper body piece for it is the Pipe Dream Mega Fuck slut, with arms and head attached. She is super-soft, 58 inches of ass, and my dream come true!
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (86.16 KiB) Viewed 5867 times
9.jpg.jpg
9.jpg.jpg (25.02 KiB) Viewed 5885 times

tnxlight
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tnxlight »

Holy cow! Those are really huge booties :multi:

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

tnxlight wrote:Holy cow! Those are really huge booties :multi:
They told me it was 58 inches when they were manufacturing it. But when I measured her ass myself, it was actually more. 8O
Attachments
Coming Out Of The Box.jpg
Coming Out Of The Box.jpg (211.05 KiB) Viewed 5799 times
Measuring Ass With String.jpg
Measuring Ass With String.jpg (192.27 KiB) Viewed 5799 times
Upper Body Coming Soon.jpg
Upper Body Coming Soon.jpg (194 KiB) Viewed 5799 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (64.51 KiB) Viewed 5799 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

It will take awhile before they finish making the upper body to match her lower body, so in the meantime I've used the Pipedream Mega Fuck Slut and a realdoll head to form her temporary full body. The torso's color does not match her legs and face that much, but when I play with her in dark lighting it is not an issue. I will do the touch-ups and silpoxy stuff on her later. Her entire body feels very soft! The fleshlight fits perfectly in her and stays locked in place, and thank god I can go inside it completely. That's a Kingsize bed she's on, by the way.
Attachments
Temporary Full Body.JPG
Temporary Full Body.JPG (37.27 KiB) Viewed 5777 times

klw22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by klw22 »

Vicky truly is amazing! Its incredible to see all the necessary steps it takes to create these beauties. Hats down to all the great artists.

buttologist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by buttologist »

Bigbuttlover wrote: They told me it was 58 inches when they were manufacturing it. But when I measured her ass myself, it was actually more. 8O
Glad to see things moving along. I have two questions.
What was your measurement of her butt, and, #2 how tall is the doll going to be when all said and done?
"Never brag about your lady. You only give others visual to want to coerce her." -Biblical paraphase
Conclusion: No pics for public display, &, no conversation about my GYNOID!!!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

buttologist wrote:
Bigbuttlover wrote: They told me it was 58 inches when they were manufacturing it. But when I measured her ass myself, it was actually more. 8O
Glad to see things moving along. I have two questions.
What was your measurement of her butt, and, #2 how tall is the doll going to be when all said and done?
I had planned for her to be 6'3, but when I measured her as you see her in the photo above, she turned out to be actually 6'4. Fortunately, I'm also 6'4, so we are perfectly eye-to-eye in missionary position, which is exactly what I want. As for her ass circumference, I'm keeping that secret for now. But all members are welcome to guess based on her photo above and knowing that she is 6'4. Whoever guesses correct will get an autographed photo of her butt. Her waist is just 27 inches, by the way. Her breasts 37 inches, though Pipedream advertises them as 36DD. Her thighs, well ..... that's also secret for now, but you are welcome to guess that too.

buttologist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by buttologist »

I'd never guess that her bottom was over 58, so, you got me here. I will just lurk, and, see what others guess to win your contest.

Cheers.
"Never brag about your lady. You only give others visual to want to coerce her." -Biblical paraphase

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

buttologist wrote:I'd never guess that her bottom was over 58, so, you got me here.
But you're a buttologist. Anyway, it is her 6'4 height that makes her ass seem less than 58 inches. Here is a photo of a big butt model named Chyna Red, whose ass is 54" but her height is only 5'3:
http://sirwonderful.tumblr.com/post/246 ... there-is-a
If she was 6'4, then that ass would mathematically become 65". See what a big difference height makes?
Attachments
CHYNA_RED_009.jpg
CHYNA_RED_009.jpg (23.86 KiB) Viewed 5623 times

buttologist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by buttologist »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
buttologist wrote:I'd never guess that her bottom was over 58, so, you got me here.
But you're a buttologist. Anyway, it is her 6'4 height that makes her ass seem less than 58 inches. Here is a photo of a big butt model named Chyna Red, whose ass is 54" but her height is only 5'3:
If she was 6'4, then that ass would mathematically become 65". See what a big difference height makes?
Normally I can gage a bottom, but, not this time. I would've guessed 53 on chyna, so, I would've came close. I am aware height for the doll,or, even a person makes a difference in how a butt will look on them/it. What can I say, once in a blue I can be stumped, who knew?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Congrats on the first part of your Amazon woman! She's truly amazing.
At least you get to start having fun w/ her while you wait for the upper half!!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I'm late to the game but I just had to see how your project went. Wow that looks so professional!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

glichroar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by glichroar »

How heavy is vicky right now (with temporary torso)? I absolutely love this style, it's almost queen's blade-esque if anyone gets that reference. Also, how is the torso bit coming along? I'm fairly late as well, but i love seeing the photographed progress in motion. This is exactly the type of doll up my alley!

calidud4

Post by calidud4 »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
http://sirwonderful.tumblr.com/post/246 ... there-is-a

Hey BBL, I read about your voluptuous doll project, and wanted to let you know I'm the biggest fan when it comes to large bottoms, wide hips, & thickness. I'm 6'3, and 58 inches is very nice, but if you ask me i can go 70 in. I know it's been a while since there hasn't been any updates that i came across lately. Can you PM me? Do you have an email address or I can send you mine?? Do you have a website?? I'm VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE!!!!

INFORMATIONS