SexDollAmerica.com

Amazon Vicky Doll

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Amazon Vicky Doll

Post by Bigbuttlover »

A 45 degree angle of entry is not so bad if it ensures that penetration is possible. Here the Fleshlight mount item also uses a 45 degree angle of entry:
Attachments
Fleshlight Mount.jpg
Fleshlight Mount.jpg (6.18 KiB) Viewed 5776 times

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

Bigbuttlover wrote:But those test results of the arm show that her legs should now be able to bend like this as well:
If her legs are able to bend like that then I would put the vagina and anus in a realistic position, especially if you plan on selling these. But if it's just for you then sure, that 45 degree angle looks good or whatever is the most comfortable for you. I'd also take into consideration the wear and tear on the silicone from bending her legs.

Btw, I can't even use those inflatables with vaginas at 90 degree angles. I stand very firm at attention - a 90 degree entry is flat out uncomfortable & unenjoyable for men like me. Something to think about if you plan on selling these in the future.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They told me that for future orders I can get the vagina's position to be adjusted anywhere I want (even put an anus if I want) because changing the hole's position in the master sculpt is easy for them to do.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

I need some suggestions here. They emailed me:

"We raise the hole position according to your requirements, please see pics.

We think another thing which may cause difficulties for you to use this legs, is the private part is a bit too low, see pics please. If from the same height of the thighs we make a dimension, and another is from the private part, you can see the distance is about 7cm. To lower this distance we can either raise the whole private part (not just raise the hole position like what we did now) by adding more clay there, or cut some parts from the thighs, or do both of them. Please your suggestions how to improve this to get the best result for you."
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (77.87 KiB) Viewed 5695 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (63.27 KiB) Viewed 5695 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (74.53 KiB) Viewed 5695 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (71.9 KiB) Viewed 5695 times

buttologist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by buttologist »

...so, I just finish reading this whole thread whew.

Anyways, sorry I can't help on your current hiccup above, but, I do salute you for putting in the time to innovate the market. Sometimes the best innovations come from those outside of an industry such as the people you are working with...

Good luck man.
"Never brag about your lady. You only give others visual to want to coerce her." -Biblical paraphase
Conclusion: No pics for public display, &, no conversation about my GYNOID!!!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They have corrected the vagina position as I instructed them to. So it looks very penetrable now? The angle of entry looks to be about 40 to 45 degrees with the horizontal, just like the fleshlight mount picture above. I think they are ready to make the mold and then pour the silicone now.
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (80.52 KiB) Viewed 5633 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (78.04 KiB) Viewed 5634 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (87.99 KiB) Viewed 5634 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Here they are making the new mold. It's a one-off mold, so there will be no seam lines on the sides. They said that the whole thing will be finished in 2 weeks.
Attachments
New Mold.jpg
New Mold.jpg (182.34 KiB) Viewed 5496 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Well, the final lower body has been finished, and with the fleshlight installed too. Here are the pictures, showing the flexibility due to the special soft foam they put inside. They will work on the upper body next. I've attached the schematics and sketches of the upper body so that you will get an idea of what her overall body will look like. But finally, after 7 months since the project started, the all-important lower body has been finished with my desired measurements and my favorite sleeve (the fleshlight) installed in it. You can see that the legs can spread out quite well. Notice that, unlike every sexdoll, there are no seam lines whatsoever? That's a real bonus. There will be no seam lines in the upper body either. Now I have to think of the ideal locking mechanism for both halves.
Attachments
Upper Body Schematics.jpg
Upper Body Schematics.jpg (151.13 KiB) Viewed 5390 times
12_2.jpg
12_2.jpg (89.48 KiB) Viewed 5390 times
10.j[g.jpg
10.j[g.jpg (83.05 KiB) Viewed 5390 times
8_2.jpg
8_2.jpg (41.18 KiB) Viewed 5390 times
6_2.jpg
6_2.jpg (41.37 KiB) Viewed 5390 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Amazing stuff BBL!
7 months, wow, I can't even imagine what this must be costing.

So do they just destroy the mold in the de-molding process in order to have no joints or do they just do an amazing job of trimming the seams?

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

MannequinFan wrote:Amazing stuff BBL!
7 months, wow, I can't even imagine what this must be costing.

So do they just destroy the mold in the de-molding process in order to have no joints or do they just do an amazing job of trimming the seams?
It's a one-off mold, so there is absolutely no seamline at all. This will certainly add to the durability of the product because many products (e.g. the Pipedream Mega Fuck Slut) get torn at the seamlines easily through constant use. That cannot happen to this item!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Looking at the master it looks like they have the waist keyed so it will interlock with the top half.
I'm wondering if industrial strength velcro would do the trick to hold her together?
http://www.velcro.com/en/Products/Adhes ... ength.aspx

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

MannequinFan wrote:Looking at the master it looks like they have the waist keyed so it will interlock with the top half.
You're right. They've already planned in advance that the two halves will attached by the lock and key shape already present in the figure. By the way, the weight of the lower half is 88 pounds! The top half should be probably just half of that since she's quite normal size on the upper half. They said the entire parcel, including the crate, will be 105 kg.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They are now asking what implant material to use to make her breasts jello soft and squishy. What is the answer to this question?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Bigbuttlover wrote:They are now asking what implant material to use to make her breasts jello soft and squishy. What is the answer to this question?
Smooth-On has a new product called Ecoflex GEL. It's has a shore hardness of 000-35. I haven't used it or experienced it but it seems to be intended for this type of purpose.

http://www.smooth-on.com/Silicone-Rubbe ... index.html

MF
8)

curiousSAM

Post by curiousSAM »

Keep me updated on the progress, i'll be intrested in same type of doll...

INFORMATIONS