SexDollAmerica.com

80,000 pictures at The Doll Album

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Erika
Doll
Doll

Re: 80,000 pictures at The Doll Album

Post by Erika »

AlexKnight wrote:
mudpaw wrote:Is there a storage limit for albums or is it unlimited?
It seems TDF will eventually need a bigger server which will add to the cost of running this site.
I hope this site will keep all its features free for all members.
There is a storage limit for Doll Album accounts, namely 200MB per account, but we have upgraded several accounts as they ran out of space.
We rather give more available space, than see past albums get deleted, leading to broken links on the forum.
Oh, that's good to know, because we were kinda 'worried' that eventually we'd run out of space. Not that it's gonnan happen anytime soon, with Kim and me each have out own account, and eventually we could 'confiscate" my boyfriends' and Annika's account as well (the latter already has quite a few of my pics). :roll:
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

ruslern
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ruslern »

Congratz to everyone that contributed! What a milestone :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I started this thread two years ago. Right now The Doll Album has over 100.000 images, exactly 102.433 8)

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Congratulations on surpassing 100,000 pictures.
I always get a boost when I see one of Daria's pictures in the "Random Files" section of the main page.
One day, I got out a pencil and tried to figure out the odds. It would be 1/100,000 for one picture, but then there are 10 random pictures displayed, so 1/10,000 for one picture to appear. If I have 100 pictures in the album, then the odds of any picture appearing are 1/100. I think this means that if I enter the album 100 times, I should see one of my pictures.
Then I got unsure of my math, my head started to hurt, and I lay down with Daria until my headache went away.

Thanks,
scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

INFORMATIONS