SexDollAmerica.com

"Monique" movie

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
fred01
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

"Monique" movie

Post by fred01 »

I apologize if I'm not in the right section :?:

:(
Tribute to the French director Valérie Guignabodet died this week. In 2002, she directed "Monique" movie starring Albert Dupontel. The story of a quadra purchasing a Love-Doll that will change his life. For me, the best film ever made on a silicone doll because it shows very well the evolution of feelings. I've seen dozens of times! To watch again and again.
The doll is a RealDoll.

http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_g ... 43242.html

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: "Monique" movie

Post by JustinBridou »

fred01 wrote:Tribute to the French director Valérie Guignabodet died this week. In 2002, she directed "Monique" movie starring Albert Dupontel. The story of a quadra purchasing a Love-Doll that will change his life. For me, the best film ever made on a silicone doll because it shows very well the evolution of feelings. I've seen dozens of times! To watch again and again.
Bad news :(
By coincidence, I've mention this movie this week on another TDF thread.
Produced some years before "Lars and the Real Girl" (FR:Une fiancée pas comme les autres / Quebec: Lars et l'amour en boite),
this comedy has been nicely treated, very fine, never vulgar.
As far a I know, it has never been doubled in English, but this is not a great problem, because all situations are understandable, even if you don't speak French.

Some memorable sequences:
Monique - Repairing the doll
Monique - Repairing the doll
2016-02-26_13h26_27.png (328.51 KiB) Viewed 2612 times
His wife discovering the doll
His wife discovering the doll
2016-02-26_13h20_29.png (325.55 KiB) Viewed 2609 times
Monique in public
Monique in public
2016-02-26_13h22_49.png (312.37 KiB) Viewed 2609 times
In a pink car
In a pink car
2016-02-26_13h22_53.png (376.81 KiB) Viewed 2609 times
If you are a doll admirer and have never seen this movie, YOU HAVE MISSED SOMETHING :wink:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

INFORMATIONS