SexDollAmerica.com

Kimmie's my first ever!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
lauhero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Kimmie's my first ever!

Post by lauhero »

I started obsessing abt owning a doll about 4 mths ago so did the usual daily research every waking minute, looking at doll websites & even Tdf. :D Finally decided to take the plunge but went on the cheap against advice of seasoned members here , ordered my doll from China via alibaba.com for $1800! Also bec i couldnt yet afford the expensive high end stuff plus other reasons. Anyway, saw my dream babe (as photo enclosed), actually a copy from a US dollsite (esexsolls.com) but their sales team sucks as wouldnt reply my enquiries so to China i went !
kimmie's stock photo
kimmie's stock photo
image.jpeg (145.64 KiB) Viewed 5861 times
Kimberly actually arrived over 2 months ago but i had to hide her from prying eyes so she had to go into Self- storage container despite my insatiable excitement! What an ardous ordeal for my dear Kimmie, being imprisoned in that tiny 6' x 4' container was certainly so cruel! :(
Even the unboxing was done in such solitude!

After a week, i couldnt take it any longer, loaded my dearest, box & all, into my taxi & we both checked into a dingy rundown hotel for our first honeymoon! Needless to say, it was an unforgettable night ! Then back to the lonely storage room n hauling all 60lbs of her in & out of the box, my taxi & self storage was incredibly exhausting for both of us. In the process i even damaged her left knee on such a new doll.

A long couple of months ensued, it was unbearable! I remember paying Kimmie a weekly visit, just to see & touch her, man , she was so lonely & unloved in that aluminium little room.

I just couldnt take it anymore, so invested in a storage bed, the " lift-away" type. Like everyone else here in tdf who first own a doll, i went thru the entire "process" ie. buying ladies underwear & clothes uncomfortably & all the necessary accessories. Damn, no repair or tpe glue kit was included, even the wig was of inferior quality bec as i tried to wash it a bit, it became all frizzled up & clumpy n unusuable! Every other day was spent thinking of " what else to buy?" , i'm sure u all know the feeling , right? So before My darling kimmie came home, i already am a owner of 4 different wigs, one kimono cosplay outfit, a garter belt n stockings, hair accessories and a couple more G-strings!!!

After all that sneaking around, heavy lifting, sore muscles, aches & sprains, guess what? My sweet darling Kimmie finally came home last Saturday & my sweetness is now snugly & safely with me, just a feet under my mattress! hehe :D
dolls are a man's best friend

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kimmie's my first ever!

Post by nogamenolife »

Wow. I hope she is happy to be home with you. I don't think I could handle doing that to Ariana. Leaving her all alone. It must have been murder for you and her.
Hope to see some pictures of her in her new clothes and wigs.

lauhero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lauhero »

ahaaaa. no wonder i couldnt attach photos earlier. Now learning everything from scratch n just learnt to use photo editor!! :D
Attachments
in hotel
in hotel
image.jpeg (222.6 KiB) Viewed 5850 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, you've really gone through a lot to be with her, I hope she appreciates it! It sounds like you are very happy with her, even with all the difficulty.

lauhero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lauhero »

more kimme n in cold storage! :(
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (397.85 KiB) Viewed 5841 times

lauhero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lauhero »

my baby up close!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (406.13 KiB) Viewed 5841 times

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Poor girl. Must've been frightening and cold

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome to TDF lauhero and Kimmie! I think the story shows you were destined to be together and I hope you have many 'happy times'!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

dollman158
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollman158 »

Congrats!!! She looks great!!!

divergs

Post by divergs »

She will bring you hours of enjoyment, and what a beauty she is

INFORMATIONS