SexDollAmerica.com

Congratulations to TDF!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Congratulations to TDF!

Post by haremlover »

It looks as though the number of posts now exceeds a million.

That's quite something on a forum.

Congratulations are due to all.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Congratulations to TDF!

Post by windave »

Over a million - wow!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Lol. Wow i may have helped too. Like so many others.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

haremlover wrote:It looks as though the number of posts now exceeds a million.
Hi Harem, almost 1 million, but it will take a little more time before we start the fireworks, open the champagne bottles ....
20161116-2048CET-stats.jpg
20161116-2048CET-stats.jpg (109.11 KiB) Viewed 4497 times
973,815 posts, still 26,185 to go, I guess we'll reach 1 Mio next year 8)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

;-)

Well the link to your post from the email gave p=1000238#p1000238 . . . so there's an offset somewhere along the line.

And this post seems to be #p1000260

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Maybe some posts were deleted and screwed up the database.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

haremlover wrote:;-)

Well the link to your post from the email gave p=1000238#p1000238 . . . so there's an offset somewhere along the line.

And this post seems to be #p1000260

Best wishes

Harem
Oh, that's just the post id assigned by the system. The stats on the index page show the actual number of posts. I'm sorry, but we have to postpone this party :(

Edit: @Kim, although I don't know from the early years, we don't delete posts. Members are able to delete posts that have no reply within a 24 hours time frame. But if that counts up to 26,000 :? I did check that we actually have a post #p1. So probably something in the past caused this offset.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Seems like Nescio has been a bad boy, because his postcount says 9135. but when you click his profile and then search user posts, it says 6299. Although this may be, because usually his dolls post under his account and then he changes it to theirs.

I know that Erika's postcount is also higher than when you search for her posts. And with her that can't be the reason.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kim wrote:Seems like Nescio has been a bad boy, because his postcount says 9135. but when you click his profile and then search user posts, it says 6299. Although this may be, because usually his dolls post under his account and then he changes it to theirs.

I know that Erika's postcount is also higher than when you search for her posts. And with her that can't be the reason.
Hi Kim,

Here's my post count as I have a look at my profile and search count:
Nescio50 profile.jpg
Nescio50 profile.jpg (79.25 KiB) Viewed 4473 times
Nescio50 search count.jpg
Nescio50 search count.jpg (46.88 KiB) Viewed 4465 times
The difference with your search count has nothing to do with my doll accounts, it's just that some of my posts are in private sections :o (the one post difference between post count and search count is probably a database thingy).

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

That's really amazing !
TDF, to your hard work and execution of quite simply an amazing forum with great, enthusiastic and knowledgeable members, of course friendly too :)

Best & big well done!
Paul

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Nescio50 wrote:
Kim wrote:Seems like Nescio has been a bad boy, because his postcount says 9135. but when you click his profile and then search user posts, it says 6299. Although this may be, because usually his dolls post under his account and then he changes it to theirs.

Hi Kim,

Here's my post count as I have a look at my profile:
Nescio50 profile.jpg
, the search page shows 9134 matches.
The difference has nothing to do with my dolls, it's just that some of my posts are in private sections :o
Oh, I didn't even know there was a private section. That explains it, I guess. Now I wanna be a mod, just because I'm curious what goes on there :oops:

Do you have any clue why Erika's result in 'user posts' can be so much lower than her postcount? Because her postcount is 1647, but search users posts only reveals 1611 matches. I don't thnk she's ever been a mod or had access to the private sections.

Even with me, a good girl Image, one post is mssing (postcount 1509, userposts are 1508)

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Nescio50 wrote:
Edit: @Kim, although I don't know from the early years, we don't delete posts. Members are able to delete posts that have no reply within a 24 hours time frame. But if that counts up to 26,000 :? I did check that we actually have a post #p1. So probably something in the past caused this offset.
Erika and me did it quite a lot, because we often forget to log out when we leave the forum, and to check if the other logged out, before we post.
Could explain the difference with Erika, but then again it's weird that with me it is just one. It must have happened more than once that Erika had to delete a post she made with my account,

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kim wrote:Do you have any clue why Erika's result in 'user posts' can be so much lower than her postcount? Because her postcount is 1647, but search users posts only reveals 1611 matches. I don't thnk she's ever been a mod or had access to the private sections.
Search count for Erika is 1647, but probably she's been a bad doll and some of her posts have been removed and now reside on the dark side of the forum :whistle:

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

OK. I just tested, and if I make a post, my postcount goes one up. If I delete it right away, it goes down one again. So that's not it.

And sorry for derailing another topic. And I forgot to congratulate the forum with not quite reaching 1 million posts, but in the meanwhile I did my part to reach those million :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well it looks as though the milestone is within sight even if only in mirage at the moment.

Perhaps it might be reached when our girls get together next year. That should be fun.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS