SexDollAmerica.com

YouTube does not welcome sex doll videos

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: YouTube does not welcome sex doll videos

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote: Even if a doll is fully clothed and just sitting there minding her own business; she is considered indecent just because she is a sex doll and someone could theoretically stick his dick in her. :(
Oh, then I guess sites should stop allowing pictures of real women. Because you know, someone could stick a dick in her.

The people blocking dolls from being shown would not hesitate to call that a sexist remark, but to me, there's no difference. What is the difference? One is meat one is plastic, big deal. A photo or video of a doll is nothing different than one of a human. Block nudity if your site is family-friendly, whatever, but dressed? really? :roll:
Yeah that's the way I see it as well. But I actually saw this first hand on a relationships forum a while back.

A guy started a thread about how he was tired of women treating him like crap and that he was giving up and getting a $3,000 sex doll.

He even posted a few pictures of some really nice looking silicone ladies to show the type of doll that he had in mind. There was absolutely NO nudity and the dolls weren't even wearing anything "revealing." :plaidskirt:
Although they were very pretty, they were dressed like they were going to an office job or to teach sunday school.

Well the thread got locked in just a few hours because it was deemed "indecent." :roll:
And gone completely by the next day. :(

Apparently that thread had gotten a lot of attention during its brief lifespan since another guy started a thread titled "What happened to the thread about the $3,000 sex doll?" (Dude must have wanted one himself!) :razz:

This guy's thread didn't show any pictures at all but was still shut down in short order with the poster getting a lecture from the mods telling him not to start threads asking what happened to other threads. :lol:

I have to say that I was shocked by their reaction. :o
But then again I shouldn't have been since that site is run by a bunch of radical feminists along with a few white knights and manginas.
I guess they thought that these conservatively dressed dolls were "objectifying women" in some way. :roll:
Which is pretty dumb considering they have allowed pictures of real women dressed in ways that left little to the imagination. :roll:
Perhaps objectification of women is just fine as long as it's the women who are objectifying themselves? :?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

ZZZZ wrote: Let's all go on YouTube and start reporting videos of pie, fists, banana peels, pillows/couches, socks, watermelons, plastic bags, rubber gloves, Gogurt tubes, vacuum cleaners, pipes, and toasters. Report reason: "Someone could stick a dick in it!!!"
Don't forget puppets and muppets! :D
I still can't look at Miss Piggy to this day without jizzing in my pants! :oops: :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

The mouth channel and the Yawn channel were both taken off UTube, sense i'm a mouth fetish guy, i loved those channels, lot of people posted how screwed UTube has become. Don't know, but guess they have mainstream soccer moms and church people in there who judges yea or na

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Our friend realdolladdict has had his youtube account terminated...
Read here

It's only a matter of time before they delete my account as well. This is getting ridiculous.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

Women + State = Eventual Tyranny

It's an inevitable progression. Men want more sex (and to be free). Women want more stuff(and to be taken care of). Women's desire for stuff and security is a biological imperative to preserve and enhance the survivability of the family unit from cavemen days but it's become weaponized against men and most of them haven't been able to figure it out. It's an effective way to subjugate men under the power and control of the state. Women can't tell they're being used and most of them don't even want to know. Just keep sending them more resources.

Women are high value (limited number of eggs) and men are disposable (millions of sperm per blast) so the state has shifted the focus away from catering to men since the 50's towards women. The strategy is working. Look at how dramatically the social landscape has changed since then.

Sex dolls are a game changer when it comes to men's ability to gain access to sex. I believe this is why women feel so insecure and threatened by them. It's a fight they will win in the long run once their sugar daddy(gov't) starts to get involved in the elimination of the threat (sex dolls) on their behalf.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes

I put on YouTube and was threatened with account termination

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

haremlover wrote:Yes

I put on YouTube and was threatened with account termination

Best wishes

Harem
Harem, did they send you a message, explaining their motivations?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's very odd - that video is shown as private, which it is not.

Is another I've put on Vimeo

YouTube:
Hi,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video "Fascinations of OR165H" was flagged for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines. We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.

Video content restrictions

It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content to YouTube. If the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed. Tags should only be placed in the appropriate tag section and not in the description. Learn more.
The impact of strikes

This is the first strike applied to your account. We understand that users seldom intend to violate our policies. That’s why strikes don’t last forever – this strike will expire in three months. However, it’s important to remember that additional strikes could prevent you from posting content to YouTube or even lead to your account being terminated.
How you can respond

If you believe this was a mistake, we’d like to hear from you. Please follow both of these steps as simply deleting the video won’t resolve the strike on your account.
The next time you sign in you will be asked to acknowledge this strike on your account.
If you would like to appeal this strike, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again very soon.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team
Help center • Email options • Report spam
©2017 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

YouTube wrote:...misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed.
Good job, YouTube! Your enforcement priorities are definitely in order. :thumbs_up:
[/sarcasm]

When I'm on YouTube, four out of five videos deemed "recommended" or "related" have a "misleading thumbnail".

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Full frontal nudity on YouTube:

6,752,145 views. Good job, YouTube censors!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Harem, it appears they are mostly agitated about:

"It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content to YouTube. If the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed. Tags should only be placed in the appropriate tag section and not in the description."

Any idea what specifically set them off?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

YouTube is attempting to go mainstream and become the new replacement for cable TV online complete with monetization of preferred (boring) content and demonetization of controversial (interesting) content.

Another video sharing site that doesn't ban freedom of expression will surely take it's place.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

ZZZZ wrote:
YouTube wrote:...misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed.
Good job, YouTube! Your enforcement priorities are definitely in order. :thumbs_up:
[/sarcasm]

When I'm on YouTube, four out of five videos deemed "recommended" or "related" have a "misleading thumbnail".
You mean when all the "funny videos compilations" with hot girls as thumbnails don't actually have that hot girl in the video? Yeah. I hate that. Every other video has a comment with hundreds of likes that says "Roses are red, violets are blue. I came here for the thumbnail, so did you." But surprisingly enough, those videos are OK...
Pure Joy wrote:Another video sharing site that doesn't ban freedom of expression will surely take it's place.
That's what we're all waiting for.
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

ZZZZ wrote:Full frontal nudity on YouTube:

6,752,145 views. Good job, YouTube censors!
That's nothing. Check this out:

WARNING! This is probably the most disgusting thing you will ever see.

This video is OK, but a video containing sex dolls is not OK? - OK.
Last edited by netwit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited warning message; video is disturbing
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Dolly Dearest wrote:That's nothing. Check this out:

WARNING! This is probably the most disgusting thing you will ever see.

This video is OK, but a video containing sex dolls is not OK? - OK.
Was that a corpse? I hope that was a corpse, because if she was alive, my god. I never thought I'd utter the phrase, "I hope that was a corpse..." Jesus. I shouldn't have watched that.

At least it wasn't "Tub Girl". DO NOT GOOGLE "TUB GIRL".

INFORMATIONS