SexDollAmerica.com

How does one "fit" into very small dolls, i.e. 2-3 feet?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Mordred478
Apprentice
Apprentice

How does one "fit" into very small dolls, i.e. 2-3 feet?

Post by Mordred478 »

As I peruse and read in preparation to buy my first doll, some of the quite small models have caught my eye both because there happen to be some that I find appealing, and because of the lower price in some cases. What I don't understand is how the penis of the average man (I'm average, but even so) can reasonably fit inside the (I assume) very small orifices of these tiny dolls. This, as it happens, is part of a larger concern I have with dolls as to whether a middle-aged man who cannot always achieve a fully hard erection will have difficulty entering a doll. Thanks in advance.

Space Cowboy

Re: How does one "fit" into very small dolls, i.e. 2-3 feet?

Post by Space Cowboy »

A man can fit into a handheld sex toy, so why not a small doll many times that size, made for the purpose?

Small dolls are a great way to start out and see how you like dolls.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

The holes are not smaller. Thats why the more mini dolls only have a vagina entrance

Mordred478
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mordred478 »

optical delusion wrote:The holes are not smaller. Thats why the more mini dolls only have a vagina entrance
Oh, OK. Speaking of which, any advice on insert versus removable? I always wonder how the inserts don't come out during use, though they must be easier to clean.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I've not used an insert doll, but on those smaller dolls having an insert means no anal opening. The mouth or anus will always be fixed whether you doll has a vagina insert or not. If that matters to you.

Mordred478
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mordred478 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:I've not used an insert doll, but on those smaller dolls having an insert means no anal opening. The mouth or anus will always be fixed whether you doll has a vagina insert or not. If that matters to you.
Thank you. The two things that make me lean towards insert are ease of cleaning and the fact that different inserts have different ribbed patterns inside, offering variety of sensation.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

I just got my first insert doll last month, a 156cm. I have a 125cm and 100cm dolls with built-in. The built-in is so much easier...I don't think the insert is worth it for a small doll. For bigger doll, maybe.

INFORMATIONS