yldoll.com

Check this YL148, face 188, She is DDG!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Check this YL148, face 188, She is DDG!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Like what you see, let Eric or me know!
If you want THIS DOLL, a sexy 148 YL, she can be yours.
Contact Eric directly or email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com if you would like to join the BCD family.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
16.jpg
16.jpg (431.89 KiB) Viewed 3241 times
23.jpg
23.jpg (755.2 KiB) Viewed 3241 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (906.09 KiB) Viewed 3241 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (907.79 KiB) Viewed 3245 times

Acroyear

Re: Check this YL148, face 188, She is DDG!

Post by Acroyear »

What does DDG mean? Nice new face, very neutral expression but also warm.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, I just had to Google DDG, it's Drop Dead Gorgeous! Which, of course, she is! I already have a lovely YL148 but seeing this one makes me want another!

catnap

Post by catnap »

Gorgeous! TPE faces are really the best!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Arthur1960,
Yes, she might want a sister some day
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Nyoko, don't tempt me! I must admit that I think I could find room for another lovely YL148!

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

I want her!!!!!!!!!! I have an awesome name for her also >.< damn

INFORMATIONS