yldoll.com

Chocolate Bunnies ^__^

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Chocolate Bunnies ^__^

Post by kambui »

What a dream that must be to lay on!

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Jesus Christ I want to pound that from prone bone position so bad. Amazing figure.

Please keep the pics coming!! Absolutely amazing.
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

tootsie wrote:Chanel is a YourDoll 160cm

Love you baby :angel:

Woaw.....Unbelievable. I would love to see more of here wearing those pants. Damn

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

i need some chanel in my life lol im gonna order her in time for christmas lol

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more pictures of the amazingly sexy chocolate hottie chanel and that perfect frame of hers...would love to see her in some heels and nylons

UTL

Post by UTL »

silent1121 wrote:i need some chanel in my life lol im gonna order her in time for christmas lol
Just imagine the christmas party with your family...

Santa Claus brings the presents. "Oh, a love doll!!! That was my dream for so long time, thank you!" :)

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

So I take it you boys would love to nibble on these cheeks? :wink:

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

UTL wrote:
silent1121 wrote:i need some chanel in my life lol im gonna order her in time for christmas lol
Just imagine the christmas party with your family...

Santa Claus brings the presents. "Oh, a love doll!!! That was my dream for so long time, thank you!" :)
if i had chanel coming over for christmas there wouldnt be any family around cuz i would need my alone time with my sexy chocolate queen lol

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

tootsie wrote:So I take it you boys would love to nibble on these cheeks? :wink:

id do alot more than just nibble lol...that amazing chocolate ass would be worshipped and devoured :P

Deveras
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Deveras »

Very nice set of beauties and some good pics to show them off! Love the oil on them dark skinned bodies, really makes them look so slippery and ready to have some fun!

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Deveras wrote:Very nice set of beauties and some good pics to show them off! Love the oil on them dark skinned bodies, really makes them look so slippery and ready to have some fun!
Hi Deveras
Nice pic you have on your profile.
Where do it come from?

Deveras
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Deveras »

pdkh2000 wrote:
Deveras wrote:Very nice set of beauties and some good pics to show them off! Love the oil on them dark skinned bodies, really makes them look so slippery and ready to have some fun!
Hi Deveras
Where do it come from?

Hello,
Thank you
It's done in 3D program Daz Studio where I make concept designs for future sexdolls

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Deveras wrote:
pdkh2000 wrote:
Hi Deveras
Where do it come from?

Hello,
Thank you
It's done in 3D program Daz Studio where I make concept designs for future sexdolls
Nice
Please 3D-print a live size silicone version for me please :D

greentoad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greentoad »

tootsie wrote:So I take it you boys would love to nibble on these cheeks? :wink:

I'd do waaaaay more than nibble on those cheeks! she's built for a romp in the hay! you're one lucky man, tootsie!
Angie at DollMatrix >> Angie at The Doll Album
Brittany (coming soon)
Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand ― Mae West

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

When I retire in 10 years and (assuming I don't get sucked into another relationship with a real life woman) I am going to buy a 4-5 bedroom house. 1 room as my master bedroom and the other bedrooms exclusively for my TPE harem.

As I am a big breast FREAK there will be approx 20 doll bodies (all SUPER BUSTY) - 1 room will be dedicated to black hoochie mamas and 2-3 bedrooms dedicated to my white girls. There will NOT be any racial prejudice that black girls will be able to mix with the white girls any time they want to. I might have to get some tanned Latino girls also and just have myself a huge never ending multi-racial sex party every night.

I pity the paramedics and family members that find me when I die of suffocation after being smothered to death when my WM170M cup falls on me and I am too old and frail to get her breasts off my face!

Crazy old doll fucka! LIVING THE DREAM!

INFORMATIONS