yldoll.com

Options for the new Viola

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Options for the new Viola

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Eric,
I seem to be having some trouble reaching you via PM.
I had asked that if I ordered the new (larger breasts) Viola, could I get her with red fingernails and toenails, and also with the new more stimulating WM insert, and how all of that would affect the delivered price which you had previously quoted to me.
I have seen the pictures that Hulk has posted of the new Viola, and think the improvements will probably be sufficient to bring her into my span of interest.
If we can now resolve these other questions, I'll be a happy camper.
Thanks
T'Bolt

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Options for the new Viola

Post by YL Doll »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Eric,
I had asked that if I ordered the new (larger breasts) Viola, could I get her with red fingernails and toenails, and also with the new more stimulating WM insert, and how all of that would affect the delivered price which you had previously quoted to me.
I have seen the pictures that Hulk has posted of the new Viola, and think the improvements will probably be sufficient to bring her into my span of interest.
Thanks
T'Bolt

Hi! I apologize, but I was on the road so I reply now. So all of the awsers are YES :) And the delivery price won't change.

Argentdawn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Argentdawn »

Any more details of the updated Viola?
And how's the new doll?

Thank you!

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

YourDoll wrote:
Thndrrbolt wrote:Eric,
Thanks
T'Bolt

Hi! I apologize, but I was on the road so I reply now. So all of the awsers are YES :) And the delivery price won't change.
Thanks, Eric!
I have tried twice this morning to reply to your PM, but both times, when I was quite far along in a lengthy reply and had to backspace to correct a typo, the program locked up and then deleted my entire message. So, having previously reached you by posting here, I'll try that again.
And please forgive my audacity for asking once more for some very specific side by side comparison pics of the two Violas.
I ask you to pose two white Violas (to get a true apples to apples comparison) without clothing, first laying flat on their backs, then sitting up, or if possible, standing, and finally on hands and knees, making pictures from several different angles.
Then, please clothe both of them in thin, plain colored sweaters and pose them standing or sitting.
Another possibility would be to have one doll with a Viola head, and one with a Linda head which would not affect the appearance of the body. I haven't seen enough of the Linda to know if I would prefer her look over the Viola.
Yes, I AM aware that is a lot to ask, but I am VERY particular about what I like, and really have no other pre-purchase means of seeing this.
I have seen and handled one of the old model Viola dolls, and other than thinking that the joints required a bit more effort to move than what was handy, my only other area of concern was the breasts, which MAY have been sufficiently addressed in this new model. When the (very accommodating) owner sat the doll on my lap with her arm over my shoulder, it required ALL of my will power to keep the wallet in my pocket! Now with the improvements, I know that restraint was justified!
I was also shown the original Viola insert, and having seen the cut away pics of the new WM insert, believe I would be happier with the new, more stimulating looking one.
If you would post the results of my requests here in the forum, you could save yourself the effort of having to respond to similar requests many times over, as I suspect that I am not the only one who would be interested in seeing these photos.
Whatever you decide, thanks to you and all of the manufacturers for bringing forth a practical alternative to what life has to offer for those of us who genuinely appreciate the fruits of your labors!
T'Bolt

KenpoJim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KenpoJim »

Along with any pictures for the taller Viola, please include the height and weight measurements. Thank you.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

KenpoJim wrote:Along with any pictures for the taller Viola, please include the height and weight measurements. Thank you.
Jim,
Hulk, who owns one of the new Violas, says she is still a 135 cm doll.
T'Bolt

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

KenpoJim wrote:Along with any pictures for the taller Viola, please include the height and weight measurements. Thank you.

If you're referring to the new taller YourDoll that is to be released. No photos have been posted. Eric's only described it a little I think on a thread.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

KenpoJim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KenpoJim »

Thndrrbolt wrote:
Jim,
Hulk, who owns one of the new Violas, says she is still a 135 cm doll.
T'Bolt
Oh, I thought they were going to add a little height to her also. Either is good. With the extra big boobies, and maybe in the hip area, she's got to be a bit heftier. I'm hoping she won't be uncomfortable snuggling on top of me all night :)

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hello hulk I am waiting on my Viola doll can you measure your doll tits so it can be compared to old Viola (tits) any clothing sizes would help out very nice pictures Eric should copy them and use on the website! Hope to enjoy my doll also. Thanks mike

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hello hulk I am waiting on my Viola doll can you measure your doll tits so it can be compared to old Viola (tits) any clothing sizes would help out very nice pictures Eric should copy them and use on the website! Hope to enjoy my doll also. Thanks mike

Dolllover81
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolllover81 »

I just received my Viola 2.0 only 2 hours ago! I can tell you right now you won't be disappointed at all! I am blown away at the quality of this doll for the price! I got the Macy head from wm dolls and she's beautiful! I think the new insert from wm dolls is standard cuz that's the one I got without even asking for it. She's perfect in my by book! I'd say go for it!

INFORMATIONS