yldoll.com

new Viola doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: new Viola doll

Post by AlexKnight »

With silicone dolls, such stains disappear on their own, but I don't know how TPE material responds.
This is why it's very important to wash certain clothes, as they can stain easy, especially dark clothes.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Legman-62

Post by Legman-62 »

Thanks Alex. I'll hope for the best. and keep gently washing.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

The colour will probably fade with time. It should be good!

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Legman-62 wrote:Alright. The photos I posted shows viola with black tights type of pants on. They were on on about one hour and there seems to be staining. Also from the panties. I don't want to rub too hard with a wsh cloth and tear her. do I just soak the areas with soapy water and wipe lightly or what? The stains don't appear to be coming off.

I'm concerned. she's only been her three days! Aaaah!
The stains will disappear over time.
I put a purple tank top on Melody when I first got her and it stained her breasts and tummy.

Day 1

Week 3

You'll be fine. :thumbs_up: Enjoy your doll!

Legman-62

Post by Legman-62 »

Thanks Alabina21,

Good to hear. Quality item for sure. If they make one that's 5 foot 2 or taller in the future I'm so getting another one. Great pics by the way!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Samurai wrote:Im in the same boat and i am in the UK. Customs are inspecting the package. Looks like i am about to get a large customs bill. :evil:
Just got off the phone with DHL, the same story as before, She is still being Held by Customs they have not given a reason as to why, so all we can do is wait. Image

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Samurai wrote:
Samurai wrote:Im in the same boat and i am in the UK. Customs are inspecting the package. Looks like i am about to get a large customs bill. :evil:
Just got off the phone with DHL, the same story as before, She is still being Held by Customs they have not given a reason as to why, so all we can do it wait. Image

It must be extremely frustrating. Hope you get her soon. Hang in there!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Samurai wrote:
Just got off the phone with DHL, the same story as before, She is still being Held by Customs they have not given a reason as to why, so all we can do is wait. Image

:cry: Are they crazy? :|

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Na! They are in love and don't want to let her go ! :evil:

Now THAT i can understand. :mrgreen:

If patience was money id be a millionaire. :drinking:

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Just got off the phone with DHL, the same story as before, She is still being Held by Customs they have not given a reason as to why, so all we can do is wait.
Seems like different people have had different luck with shippers but I've had the WORST luck with DHL. I've had EVERY doll held up that has been shipped by DHL. One had to be sent back b/c she didn't have enough padding and the way the box was her butt flattened out permanently.

I gotta write 1AM on my doll order and make sure they aren't shipping her DHELL. For me, my FedEx doll orders always arrived very quickly.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

proturs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by proturs »

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum, and sorry if I discuss things that someone allready tackle. I've read all the posts and I would like to ask you something, cause you probably know much more than me. First of all, I hope Samurai gets the doll soon, I understand your exasperation! I suffered something simillar when I bought a mobile phone by means of a chinese web site: I waited 3 months due to the costums retention. My questions:
1) Do you know why this doll looks as great as much more expensive one? It is only due to the cost of labor? Different materials?
2) I am thinking of buying one Viola, but I have read in another post that if I pay by Western Union to China there is an extra charge. Do you know anything about it?
3) What eye's and hairs color do you think that agree better with her face?

Thank you all for your patience, and sorry if my english is not well enought, I am from Spain and I don't speak/write it fluently.
Menta

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

proturs wrote:Hello everyone, I am new in this forum, and sorry if I discuss things that someone allready tackle. I've read all the posts and I would like to ask you something, cause you probably know much more than me. First of all, I hope Samurai gets the doll soon, I understand your exasperation! I suffered something simillar when I bought a mobile phone by means of a chinese web site: I waited 3 months due to the costums retention. My questions:
1) Do you know why this doll looks as great as much more expensive one? It is only due to the cost of labor? Different materials?
2) I am thinking of buying one Viola, but I have read in another post that if I pay by Western Union to China there is an extra charge. Do you know anything about it?

Thank you all for your patience, and sorry if my english is not well enought, I am from Spain and I don't speak/write it fluently.
According to the info on the Western Union site, they charge USD 88 to send USD 1700 from the US to China.
T'Bolt

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

proturs wrote:Hello everyone, I am new in this forum, and sorry if I discuss things that someone allready tackle. I've read all the posts and I would like to ask you something, cause you probably know much more than me. First of all, I hope Samurai gets the doll soon, I understand your exasperation! I suffered something simillar when I bought a mobile phone by means of a chinese web site: I waited 3 months due to the costums retention. My questions:

hi and welcome!
I think TPE is less expensive than silicone. I know that labor cost are much less.
don't know about western Union
as far as eye color or hair, just check the photos we've all posted. Hair is the easiest to change :).
Just choose what you like, this doll's face is breathtaking (along with the Macy head )

I do not regret my purchase, this doll seams durable, but its only been one month. The only issue is she does stain easily, they do fade with time.

Hope that helps

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Also Samurai, make sure when you speak to the rep they've actually called the warehouse where she's being held.

One time my doll was cleared but showed up as being held up in the system. That particular doll took a week to get out and only b/c I insisted someone call directly to find out what the details were.

Through the entire process no one spoke to the place where she was held to find out why until I made a stink about it. :evil:
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Legman-62

Post by Legman-62 »

That's what I like about Paypal. No extra fees in there.

BTW here's some more pics of my Viola. day 6 of the honeymoon!
Attachments
Viola 2 032.JPG
Viola 2 032.JPG (282.74 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
Viola 2 030.JPG
Viola 2 030.JPG (273.71 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
Viola 2 029.JPG
Viola 2 029.JPG (278.38 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
Viola 2 016.JPG
Viola 2 016.JPG (254.57 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
Viola 2 008.JPG
Viola 2 008.JPG (882.54 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
Viola 2 006.JPG