yldoll.com

Preparing for the arrival of my doll.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
ghostjay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Preparing for the arrival of my doll.

Post by ghostjay »

I finally got my order ready thanks to Eric from YourDoll, a beautiful 135cm TPE, I'm so exited :lol: :multi:
My new doll should arrive in about 7 days, in the meantime I've been reading about care and storage and general about TPE, but still there's some questions I would like to ask here anyway.
First is about the powder, I've seen people saying to put some powder at least once a month but I see different opinions about which one.
So what brand should I get?
Also what else will I need to take care of my doll, what should I buy while I wait for her to arrive, I want to have everything I might need for her before she gets here.
What type of lubricant can and can't be used, are they "allergic" to some lubricants, condoms, liquids, I read that rubbing alcohol is a big NO, what else?
And about the cloths, how do I go to buy her cloths? Like what size would she be in bra, panties, shirt.. etc.
Also what material can and can't be used.

Thank you, I know everything should be in the forum already and I'm sorry if I'm repeating questions already answered but I it's just too much to learn in so little time so for now I think I need straight answers, reading just gave me a little bit of knowledge but got me a bit confused as well.
Thanks again.

ghostjay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Preparing for the arrival of my doll.

Post by ghostjay »

Nobody? :cry:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

ghostjay wrote:I've seen people saying to put some powder at least once a month but I see different opinions about which one. So what brand should I get?
I recommend corn starch instead of talcum powder, because if it is good enough to cook with it is good enough to powder with! Any brand of corn starch will do. I found with TPE that powdering once a week was optimal, but this can change depending on how active you are with your girl. On a side note, here's wishing that she isn't confined to your bedroom for her entire life! :)
ghostjay wrote:What type of lubricant can and can't be used, are they "allergic" to some lubricants, condoms, liquids, I read that rubbing alcohol is a big NO, what else?
Any water based lubricant will work perfectly fine. The lubricants to avoid are silicone based.
ghostjay wrote:And about the cloths, how do I go to buy her cloths? Like what size would she be in bra, panties, shirt.. etc.
I've never taken care of a 135cm doll before so I'm afraid I cannot help you there. At that size you will not be able to shop for women's clothes. The general rule for clothes is to avoid cheap items; you get what you pay for. Used items, like those from a thrift store, are often good because they have been washed many times already. You should always wash new clothes before you put them on your doll. Be very cautious with dark colors! When you put a new outfit on your doll and you aren't sure how safe the clothes are, do not let her sit for hours without checking to ensure there is no staining. Be careful and check often when you are just learning.
ghostjay wrote:I know everything should be in the forum already and I'm sorry if I'm repeating questions already answered but I it's just too much to learn in so little time so for now I think I need straight answers, reading just gave me a little bit of knowledge but got me a bit confused as well.
I recommend you take it easy and don't worry about too many details just yet. When she arrives you will slowly start to learn what you need by research, trial, and error. Hang in there and take it slow, Ghostjay! Congratulations on your new doll. They are an absolute treat, and I'm sure you will be quite pleased.

- LDV

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi ghostjay, congrats on your order :D

:multi:

P.S. I have moved your thread from News and Announcement to the Your Doll section.

ghostjay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ghostjay »

Thanks Nescio and thanks LDV for all the answers. :)

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

This might be of some help.... > http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=51181

Wash clothes a couple of time before putting them on her she will thank you for it later. :thumbs_up:

:glou:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations on your purchase. Please post pictures when you receive her.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

ghostjay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ghostjay »

Samurai wrote:This might be of some help.... > http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=51181

Wash clothes a couple of time before putting them on her she will thank you for it later. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Thanks it does help.
DollAfficionado wrote:Congratulations on your purchase. Please post pictures when you receive her.
Will do DA as soon as I get it, I wish it was tomorrow but Eric said it will take another week or so :shakefist:
But I've been waiting so long that more days will pass fast. :lol:

scifiguy

Post by scifiguy »

Me too ghostj, ordered my 135 a couple of days ago. I took a long time choosing but eventually realized I couldn't resist those curves and the reasonable price. I never had a tpe before this is exciting.

ghostjay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ghostjay »

scifiguy wrote:Me too ghostj, ordered my 135 a couple of days ago. I took a long time choosing but eventually realized I couldn't resist those curves and the reasonable price. I never had a tpe before this is exciting.
Congrats, I'm so exited too I can't wait, these days have past so slow...

Outkast
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Outkast »

Congrats!

I am waiting for my 135 to arrive mate 8)

The time goes so slow when you're waiting :whistle:

I am currently working on a metal storage trunk for when she arrives. It will be lined with memory foam.
My doll must be well hidden so I plan to install a fan and vents for good air flow in case she lays there for a long period of time.
Also a buddy of mine is getting me a 20lb bag of corn starch too, so that should last me a while
Get Stuffed!

Wish List: 4Woods CC Body Asami Head

Shadow+
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shadow+ »

I can't wait to see your doll! Post pics when she arrives and good luck. I use Johnson's Baby Powder, Magnolia Petal Scent. Yulia smells good with it and her skin is so smooth. I found it at a big local retailer.

Max Rupert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Max Rupert »

cheap lube? Yes, I have used this forever....
Attachments
1616846l_02278__24733.1432269025.280.280.jpg
1616846l_02278__24733.1432269025.280.280.jpg (31.13 KiB) Viewed 4590 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Interesting. How well does the Corn Husker's Lotion clean up after play?
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

leonana11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by leonana11 »

Congrats. I'm waiting for my YL148 w/ wm20 head too.
I got travel plans at year end so Eric will start ship it in early Jan.

INFORMATIONS