yldoll.com

There can be only one! 135cm vs 136cm TPE dolls

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

There can be only one! 135cm vs 136cm TPE dolls

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Just received my brand new 135cm TPE from Your Doll Shop with the Shael head. These beauties were on special recently and I was curious as to the physical differences. I placed the order 11 days ago. :thumbs_up: For purpose of the review I'll refer to her head name Shael. I'll compare her to my 136cm Kayla.
I received the box and contents in great shape however I never received any communication or tracking number after the order was placed. This is the 3rd shipment from 3 different vendors where I got NO word on order status after they received funds. :thumbs_down:

Unboxing
Packing was adaqate and contained 1/2" foam padding, the requisite pink blanket. Head, Hands and feet were all well wrapped and protected. She had no strong chemical smell, just that pleasant powder and sexy doll aroma. She came with a USB vagina heater, manual cleaner, gloves, blue/green eyes, brown long hair, pink outfit, nude French manicure nails and natural nude toe nails. I ordered the built in vagina.

Specifications
Shael factory specs are:
Height: 53" (135cm)
Weight: 55lbs (25kg)
Bust: 30" (76cm)
Waist: 22" (56cm)
Hips: 30.3" (77cm)
Feet size: 7.6" (19.5cm)

I could also tell right away that Shael was quite abit shapelier than Kayla. Shael felt quite a bit heavier than Kayla too. Kayla specs are :
height:136cm
weight:21.5KG
Shoulder width:27cm
arm:53cm
chest:66cm
Lower chest:46cm
Waist:44cm
Hip:71cm
feet:18.5cm
So height wise they are very similar, but their build is different. Kayla is petite and skinny, Shael has very voluptuous womanly curves. I weighed both with my scale, nude and with their head. Kayla weighs a petite 48 lbs, Sheal actually comes in at 63 lbs. I'm not sure why there was such a large difference in weight (63# actual vs 55# advertised). Must be all of Shael's curves come with additional weight. Too much so for me personally, maybe would be ok if spread out along a longer body. They both have the exact same articulation Kayla is still pretty stiff, Shael's joints move nice and smooth with perfect resistance for poses. Kayla wins the weight competition.

Skin, feet, and hands:
Both have the same pink skin, very soft and silky when property powdered. The various body density and texture is marvelous from realistic breasts and butt to the sexy thighs and calves. Shael does not have a "standing foot" so her soles are nice a clear, perfect for foot play. Shael hands seemed to work better and look more natural. Shael win the body contest.

Heads
No it's not a 2 headed monster (pics below). To me the WM 33 head and the YL dolls "Shael" head are almost perfectly identical. The only difference to my eye being Shael has cute slightly pointed elf ears and petite nose in profile. This was a tie.

Deal breaker
The 2 girls are essentially tied and really comes down to personal choice. I really couldn't tell you if there was a real difference between the built-in and insert vagina. I decided and wanted to keep Shael a virgin. The deal breaker for me was Shael's additional weight. I will end up putting her up for sale for what I got her for, plus shipping (us only). Look for Shael's sale add coming soon. Someone will get a great price on a virgin and quality verified beautiful lady.
Attachments
Box
Box
image.jpeg (979.6 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Unboxing
Unboxing
image.jpeg (760.32 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Goodies and Shael
Goodies and Shael
image.jpeg (785.62 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
As packed
As packed
image.jpeg (735.69 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Shael legs
Shael legs
image.jpeg (659.85 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Torso
Torso
image.jpeg (616 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Sheal left<br />Kayla right
Sheal left
Kayla right
image.jpeg (606.73 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Sheal left <br />Kayla right
Sheal left
Kayla right
image.jpeg (609.04 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Kayla bottom<br />Shael top
Kayla bottom
Shael top
image.jpeg (725.53 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
Side by side <br />Kayla on top<br />Shael bottom
Side by side
Kayla on top
Shael bottom
image.jpeg (805.11 KiB) Viewed 5119 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: There can be only one! 135cm vs 136cm TPE dolls

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

More pics....

It will be a shame to see Sheal go, she is a new, clean without any skin flaws (or mistakes that I made with Kayla). But I'll stay faithful to my Kayla and her small flaws (and petite size/weight). :angel:

Hopefully Shael will find a new home soon with a member. :glou:
Attachments
Sheal right<br />Kayla top left
Sheal right
Kayla top left
image.jpeg (881.6 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Buns<br />Kayla top<br />Sheal bottom
Buns
Kayla top
Sheal bottom
image.jpeg (569.09 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Rear view<br />Kayla right<br />Shael left
Rear view
Kayla right
Shael left
image.jpeg (622 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Back side<br />Kayla left<br />Sheal right
Back side
Kayla left
Sheal right
image.jpeg (632.21 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Kicking<br />Kayla bottom<br />Shael top
Kicking
Kayla bottom
Shael top
image.jpeg (670.44 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Kick<br />Sheal top<br />Kayla bottom
Kick
Sheal top
Kayla bottom
image.jpeg (644.07 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Legs<br />Kayla left<br />Sheal right
Legs
Kayla left
Sheal right
image.jpeg (656.89 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Torso compare<br />Kayla left<br />Sheal right
Torso compare
Kayla left
Sheal right
image.jpeg (646.66 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
Kayla left <br />Sheal right
Kayla left
Sheal right
image.jpeg (703.62 KiB) Viewed 5113 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

The lovely 135cm, shown above is posted, for sale and still awaiting someone to offer her a new home! No waiting and agonizing over weeks for her to clear customs. :angel:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=71606

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Got to say I'm very surprised. I've had a ton of views on this and the sale post, but not one comment. This took substantial investment in time, effort and not to mention risk of cash! I did get 2 pm's for suggestions or comment on other reviews. For once the cat has all your tongues. So far no offers (At least there has been no low ball insults).
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

The YL135 is always a great choice with which you can't go wrong.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

DollAfficionado wrote:The YL135 is always a great choice with which you can't go wrong.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

So due to other vendors lowering their prices recently, Iam going to accept I'm going to take a loss on this experience. Lesson learned, no more comparisons or market research (judging by the lack of replies, No one seems to care anyways.) :roll:

So I just lowered my asking price on this 135cm doll (to $1200). I also added the option of head choice of up to 2 heads that I currently have. The first head comes with the body and the second is an optional at $100 more. (They are the Shael, WM 49, or WM 33).

Here's the sale thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=71606

I just want to get a reasonable price out of her so that I can reinvest and continue refining my own harem.

Anton

Post by Anton »

What doll is the slimmer doll please?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

The slimmer doll is a WM 136 model (TPE).

Anton

Post by Anton »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:The slimmer doll is a WM 136 model (TPE).
What are they like for standing and do they do one with smaller breasts?
Thanks.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Standing can be done with either if you chose the "standing foot" option. It apparently is a standard option in the slimmer 136cm model. See this thread for more info, review and pics: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=70225

Specs between the 135 and 136 are given in the 1st post directly above. In this class doll that is about all your options. (Maybe the 130cm from JM dolls or Research here: http://en.dollstudio.org/taxonomy/term/24/all)

For smaller breasts (bust size) I think you would have to go with the c cup option in the 100 cm doll which has a 24" bust.

DS dolls has some demure breasted larger dolls.

INFORMATIONS