yldoll.com

Introducing Jael - A YL148 Beauty

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Introducing Jael - A YL148 Beauty

Post by Babel99 »

Hi everyone, few words here to introduce Jael, a new YL 148 doll. I am lurking on that site for a while and pulled the trigger few weeks ago and ordered her. She was delivered today and here is my experience so far.

Shopping and Ordering

After few weeks of reading, my attention got pulled toward the YL148 Doll. She looked so perfect to me …nicely sculpted … voluptuous but short (while not too short at all) … perfect weight … perfect tan … good quality … happy customers … great reviews. So after few days of pictures browsing, exchanges with forum members and reviews reading, I finally contact Eric at YLDoll.

Eric is the easiest guy to work with ever. He patiently answered promptly dozens of question … one after the next … sent me pictures … changed/adjusted the order few times and even took the time to work special shipping arrangement with me.

One of the good thing with working directly with the manufacturer is that he was able to some quality checks on the doll before shipping her. We even agreed to delay the shipping of few days to manufacture a second doll since the first one has some imperfections that he did not like.

I confidently ordered her on May 13th, and Eric told me that she was ready for shipping on June 2nd.

Shipping

Jael was shipped on June 14th and I got her on June 20th. Eric was ready to ship her on June 2nd, but I was out of the country. It took 4 days for her to reach Canada, but the Canadian Custom gave me a hard time, which I will explain in details next.

If you live in the Montreal area and order a doll from China, make sure that the declared value is the correct one and that an official bill is inside the box.
What happened is that the custom officer who inspected Jael did not like the value declared and looked for the bill inside the box, which was not existent. So they froze the parcel until they would get a detailed proof of purchase.

I had to speak with 2 Fedex representatives and one custom agent before they finally released the package. I am not of the shy type so I went all open and described the package as a silicon doll. But I would understand that not everyone would have liked to talk lived to three different people on the phone about the value of their sex doll.

The custom agent, who I spoke to on the phone, was a cool young man knowing way to well the value of those dolls. As he told me, he commonly see those declared from 3000$ CAD up to 13000$ CAD. He wanted to have an official bill. As soon as I sent him a copy of my credit card bill, he finally agreed to release her.
Do not get me wrong, the ole thing was not that difficult. But as the custom agent explained to me, this situation would have been avoided by simply having the bill inside the box. So keep that in mind if you are ordering from Canada.

So Jael finally showed up today, delivered by Fedex. The package was in perfect shape, not even a dent.

Unpacking

So I put some music on, poured a big glass of iced tea and I took a good 2.5 hours to unpack her, inspect her, wash her, powder her and dress her. Jael is mint quality, the only thing I found was a minor hole on one shoulder and few tinny bumps on her left shoulder that I noticed few hours later … very minor.

First look at Jael

Jael is DROP … DEAD … GORGEOUS. I now understand what the forum members refer to when they are saying that the dolls looks WAY better in real life than in pictures. The 148 is a piece of art. Period. I did not find a single angle from which that doll does not look great. I could not believe how that little thing could radiate such beauty.

Weight

I am 6’ tall, 210 pound on the muscular side and her weight in not an issue for me. I move her easily while standing without any issues. Her weight is high enough to make her feel alive, but not too much so I am able to handle her quite easily.

Skeleton and joints

I was not expecting this. After reading many comments on how the joints were stiff, I was expecting the worst. But finally, I found the joint to be relatively easy to move, while being strong enough to support the doll weight. She does not feel as fragile as many reported and while doing the short photo-shoot, I understood quickly her motion range … it was rather obvious.

The TPE does look marvelous and it is smooth as silk after being powdered. Her smell did not repulsed me at all and even mostly disappeared after her first bath.

Conclusion

So far, after few hours, I am very satisfied of that acquisition. Jael looks out of this world, is smooth as a princess to the touch and she is quickly growing on me.

Here are few pictures I quickly took … expect more soon.

Babel99
Jael 01.JPG
Jael 01.JPG (959.79 KiB) Viewed 26976 times
Jael 02.jpg
Jael 02.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 26976 times
Jael 03.JPG
Jael 03.JPG (948.38 KiB) Viewed 26976 times
Jael 04.JPG
Jael 04.JPG (762.59 KiB) Viewed 26976 times
Jael 05.JPG
Jael 05.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 26976 times
Jael 06.JPG
Jael 06.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 26976 times
Jael 07.JPG
Jael 07.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 26976 times
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Introducing Jael - A YL148 Beauty

Post by samara78 »

Wow great pics. She sure is a lovely doll
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Welcome and Congrats! Jael is beautiful! Your photos are outstanding! She is a stunning beauty and I'm glad things worked out in the end! Just be careful because she still is fragile and you don't want to hurt that sexy body.. Nice name! :plaidskirt: Happy Honeymoon
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She's very sexy. great photos, congrats and welcome.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Great pictures! Looking forward to what is to come! Enjoy!!!

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Beautiful doll, love that #46 head! Thank you for sharing that tip about making sure the sellers place the bill & proof of value inside the box, I'll have to remember that.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great review and tips followed by beautiful pictures of your lovely new lady. Thank you.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

After letting her laying on my white sheet for the night, I noticed that she left an oily substance ... drawing its nice shape on the sheet underneath her :)

I heard that TPE could sweat oil for a while. How long it usually does this? Not that I mind much, but I am curious...

redtool
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redtool »

She looks awesome! Is that the "Barbie" head?

Babel99 wrote:After letting her laying on my white sheet for the night, I noticed that she left an oily substance ... drawing its nice shape on the sheet underneath her :)

I heard that TPE could sweat oil for a while. How long it usually does this? Not that I mind much, but I am curious...
Not sure, but I can say I have a week old WM161, and it still has the oil stain effect. Hope it goes away soon. Seems to eat through powder in this phase as well.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

redtool wrote:She looks awesome! Is that the "Barbie" head?
No she has the #46 head...

The oil washes off the sheet quite easily so I don't really mind it ... but I am curious to know how long she will sweat :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations & nice review!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congratulations on a very lovely lady
DL

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Congrats, Yes YLdoll makes some of the most beautiful heads out here.
I love the smooth feel of TPE , as well as that great compact body of the 148 and the 135.
I know your going to love her.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

justintime wrote:Congrats, Yes YLdoll makes some of the most beautiful heads out here.
I love the smooth feel of TPE , as well as that great compact body of the 148 and the 135.
I know your going to love her.
I already do! Can't wait for the next few free hours to the next photo-shoot!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Wow, she's very beautiful, and I think her figure is the best out there.
Take good care of her!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS