yldoll.com

A cup 155YL custom

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A cup 155YL custom

Post by Up2myneck »

coralsheep91 wrote:
fusek330 wrote:Mine is a 155 YL Custom A Cup. When I weighed her, the vaginal insert was not inside.
I did a 2nd weighing now (to double check) and got 77.2 lbs.
You may have the bubble butt which will weigh more than mine.

Mine is new but I ordered the old style 155 A cup which has a small butt.

That may be were the extra weigh is.

I would be careful putting her in a tub and getting water inside her frame.

I just give my girl a sponge bath.

Could we see a picture of your girl?

This is my Kim

Coral
Hi coralsheep91,
I'm not sure if I've missed the details on this or another thread, but could you please verify if your YL155 has the Viola head? I'm looking at a number of larger dolls (I currently have a WM136 TPE doll) to get as another, and your picture has made me feel more serious about getting a YL155 now, as they appear to have great body proportions and a few more stunning heads to choose from!! Regards, Up2 :)

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Just noticed this thread. What a great looking bodystocking! And of course a great looking doll. Best of the normal sized breasted TPE dolls, IMHO.
Attachments
DSCF0338.JPG
DSCF0338.JPG (53.2 KiB) Viewed 1198 times

fusek330
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fusek330 »

Gundam wrote:Just noticed this thread. What a great looking bodystocking! And of course a great looking doll. Best of the normal sized breasted TPE dolls, IMHO.
Francoise says "THANK YOU!" for the wonderful comments. She did some more modelling yesterday and wanted to share a couple more pics.
FranBust3.JPG
FranBust3.JPG (283.94 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
FranAss17.JPG
FranAss17.JPG (324.93 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
Cocked and Loaded!!! Tacos!?!?!

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Did Francoise end up doing a split there?

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

fusek330 wrote:Francoise says "THANK YOU!" for the wonderful comments. She did some more modelling yesterday and wanted to share a couple more pics.
FranAss17.JPG
My Darcey is 70lb too.
Hi fusek330. Have you added your lovely pics to the YL155 lovers thread. If not Please do. here is a link to it. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=78794

fusek330
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fusek330 »

Dystempr wrote:Did Francoise end up doing a split there?
No, she didn't split all the way. Here vagina is intact (if that is what you were referring to). She did not do the splits any further out of concern for that very thing happening.

I am trying to learn how to "balance" the doll while standing up -- trying different positions; that was an experiment and I thought it would be a unique pose to show off her assets (top and bottom) from the rear.

I have read the threads on balancing while standing up. Francoise is my heaviest doll, so I am having difficulty posing her into standing positions, especially because her legs (if bent slightly) will bend further and further very easily if a certain angle is reached. Then I have to start all over again and/or it becomes a fight with her legs.
Cocked and Loaded!!! Tacos!?!?!

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

Up2myneck wrote:
coralsheep91 wrote:
fusek330 wrote:Mine is a 155 YL Custom A Cup. When I weighed her, the vaginal insert was not inside.
I did a 2nd weighing now (to double check) and got 77.2 lbs.
You may have the bubble butt which will weigh more than mine.

Mine is new but I ordered the old style 155 A cup which has a small butt.

That may be were the extra weigh is.

I would be careful putting her in a tub and getting water inside her frame.

I just give my girl a sponge bath.

Could we see a picture of your girl?

This is my Kim

Coral
Hi coralsheep91,
I'm not sure if I've missed the details on this or another thread, but could you please verify if your YL155 has the Viola head? I'm looking at a number of larger dolls (I currently have a WM136 TPE doll) to get as another, and your picture has made me feel more serious about getting a YL155 now, as they appear to have great body proportions and a few more stunning heads to choose from!! Regards, Up2 :)
Yes, she has the Viola open eye head as pictured above as well as the Viola closed eye as pictured below.

Had I known about the eye lids sold by mannequinfan I would have just purchased the Viola open eye head and use the eyelids with lashes to close them.

I also have a WM74 head you will see on my YL155 a lot as I like it a great deal. I purchased two sets of eyelids with lashes from mannequinfan after the fact and I just received them this morning as a matter of fact. I will get them installed then take and post pictures soon.

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

fusek330 wrote:Today my 3 women wanted to model some clothes I bought for them (earlier in anticipation of their arrival). Here is Francoise modeling a Chinese print body suit (she loves it and it makes her feel sexy).
DSCF0338.JPG
DSCF0013.JPG
DSCF0021.JPG
DSCF0011.JPG
DSCF0046.JPG
DSCF0038.JPG
..Took my breath away, and my seaman!!!!:)

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Keep persevering with the standing thing It is possible but I agree with you about the knee problem. You have to get the legs just right before standing her.

aigean35
Former Member

Post by aigean35 »

fusek330 wrote:Yes, I like it for that reason and it seemed more attractive than just a "naked" body suit. I actually put it on backward (accidentally - hard to tell which way to put it on). Thus, the front/breasts were more covered than perhaps they would have been.

You can get it on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KG ... UTF8&psc=1
Have you tried washing the bodysuit yet?

INFORMATIONS