yldoll.com

Meet Cheryl (YL128)

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
DollAfficionado

Meet Cheryl (YL128)

Post by DollAfficionado »

Please welcome, Cheryl !

Cheryl is a YL128cm doll with pale skin, green eyes, and red hair. I did not select the standing option for Cheryl, but I did select the custom larger size areola.

As I have already done numerous reviews of TPE dolls, I will only mention some key points as compared to the YL135 that I purchased about a year ago.

Improvements:
1. Finger wires - the doll can now grasp your cock and other objects. Just be careful as finger wires can break if mistreated.
2. Skin softness - The newest TPE blend from YL is amazing - so soft! Almost too soft but feels like the girl next door who doesn't work out.
3. Breasts - the breasts of the YL128 are very pliable. You can stretch them, bend them, and squeeze them in almost any way you imagine.
4. Nipples - the nipples are now large enough to squeeze between two fingers & great for sucking/licking.
5. Lips - the lips are now much better defined. TPE dolls were already great kissers but this improvement adds even more to the experience.
6. Pussy - has a much better exterior visual appearance compared to my prior model.
7. ANATOMICALLY CORRECT - the best for last. FINALLY! A TPE doll that can do pussy doggy style naturally. You can bend her over the sofa or bed & give it to her from behind.

Issues:
1. The YL128 skeleton is VERY rigid - more so than any other TPE doll I have owned. This is great for holding poses, but a little less rigidity would be better for sex. Fortunately, skeletons tend to loosen up over time so this is likely a temporary issue.
2. The insert is too soft. Most positions do not give enough stimulation. The insert I received with my YL135 was the perfect balance between softness and tightness. I will likely use my YL135's insert with my YL128. I will probably order an extra one or two at some point.

Please enjoy Cheryl's photos:
Cheryl 1.jpg
Cheryl 1.jpg (99.74 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Cheryl 1.jpg
Cheryl 1.jpg (99.74 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Cheryl 4.jpg
Cheryl 4.jpg (94.65 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Cheryl 2.jpg
Cheryl 2.jpg (103.24 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Cheryl 3.jpg
Cheryl 3.jpg (90.98 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Cheryl 5.jpg
Cheryl 5.jpg (98.69 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Cheryl 6.jpg
Cheryl 6.jpg (87.05 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DollAfficionado

Re: Meet Cheryl (YL128)

Here are some naked, no-hair, technical shots to show the doll's details.
Cheryl 7.jpg
Cheryl 7.jpg (101.12 KiB) Viewed 5989 times
Cheryl 8.jpg
Cheryl 8.jpg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 5989 times
Cheryl 9.jpg
Cheryl 9.jpg (106.9 KiB) Viewed 5989 times
Cheryl 10.jpg
Cheryl 10.jpg (79.41 KiB) Viewed 5989 times
Cheryl 11.jpg
Cheryl 11.jpg (79.46 KiB) Viewed 5989 times
Cheryl 12.jpg
Cheryl 12.jpg (66.04 KiB) Viewed 5989 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She's very pretty. A lovely face sculpt. Thanks for sharing.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Congratulations DA! I am also thinking about fair skin tone.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

She is very pretty.i hope to buy one at some point .can you post pics of her in doggy and butt pics.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

She is a Hot little Mama ~!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I got a YL128. Nice job on the makeup to keep her from looking so young. Good little "utility" doll. :whistle:

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

DollAfficionado wrote:Here are some naked, no-hair, technical shots to show the doll's details.
Hey bro, I didn't realize how hot this new 128 is. This is the Kylie doll with that little bubble butt, right? Have you ever had a WM 125? If so, how does this doll compare to it? I've been going around in circles the past year trying to find a lighter doll than the WM125 (44lbs) that's not too small but I haven't and am leaning toward getting a WM125 again. But this looks to me like it might be a better WM125. Yes? That face is gorgeous and those lips are incredible!
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

DollAfficionado

Yes. The Kylie does have a very nice bubble butt. The next time I do photos, I will post some butt and doggie position photos of her. Kylie also has larger breasts and nipples than the WM125.

I have had a WM125 in the past. She lasted for 2 years of heavy use before I sold her worn and damaged for a few hundred bucks.

Key points in YL128 vs WM125:

1. The YL128 is MUCH more curvier than the WM125. I mean A LOT curvier. The WM125 is more for those who love thin, small tit women.

2. The YL128 actually feels a bit heavier than the WM125; however, the YL128 does not feel a lot heavier - but it is noticeable when picking up the doll.

3. The YL128 feels considerably softer than the WM125; however, WM may have changed their TPE blend in the meantime.

4. The anatomically correct vagina on the YL128 works extremely well. At first I thought that missionary would be more difficult with the YL128; however, this has not proven to be the case. The anatomically correct position handles missionary well and opens up the possibility for many other positions that can only be performed on the WM125 using the anal hole.

Overall, I enjoyed my WM125 a lot, but I find the YL128 to be a significant improvement over the WM125. Some of this is personal taste as I like my dolls/women to have curves, but some of it is also because the doll is technically better. You will enjoy either doll, but I am enjoying my YL128 more than I enjoyed my WM125.

And yes... the face and lips on the Kylie head are amazing. She is my perfect green-eyed, redhead, fair-skinned fantasy.

D.A.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Bro, thanks for the reply and info. The fact that you had a WM125 for a couple years means a lot to me in your evaluation of both. I really liked my 125 and my 135 as well. I think about 45lbs is the max I would really like to deal with again. The only thing I didn't like about the 125 was her smaller breasts and I would have liked her with a bit smaller waist. Your 128 seems to fill those 2 desires nicely. So, now I am looking at this 128. After all this time YL stayed with their "meaty" 135 its a nice surprise they scale down a bit. Looking forward to some nice sexy photo shoots when you have the time. Thanks again bro. 8)

Btw, can you tell me what the length of her feet are? If they are at least 18cm (7") then she can wear small high heel pumps. Any smaller than 18cm (7") and it aint' going to happen and I gotz to have a doll that can wear pumps. :mrgreen:

I'm also looking at the new WM118. Less in weight than the 125 but much more curvy. Not a fan of the original first head though.
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

DollAfficionado

You're welcome! I will measure her feet the next time that I am home. I own a YL135 as well. The doll is right at the limit of what I can comfortably lift. She serves me very well also, just in a different way than the YL128.

YL has really impressed me with their dolls giving me what I want in a doll.

jaxzon1999
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jaxzon1999 »

i like her eyes and wig. Great pick up

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You are correct about the anatomically correct bodies.

DollAfficionado

I have purchased another YL128 as a companion for Cheryl. The new one will have tan skin, built-in pussy, and abs - basically the opposite of what Cheryl has. It will be interesting to compare the two and of course I will do side by side pics when I receive her. I haven't decided on a name yet but I have some ideas.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Many thanks and congratulations for the very well written review and helpful further information! In my eyes this is a very interesting doll because of the nice body-weight-relation. And she's looking not so young as other shorter dolls. Hope you'll find the time to give more of Your experienced impressions and pictures, maybe a comparison picture with Your 135 lady.

INFORMATIONS