yldoll.com

What are you getting for your doll this Christmas?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
cheeky+swine

What are you getting for your doll this Christmas?

Post by cheeky+swine »

Hi Guys, Darcey here. Just scratching my head trying to think what my man can get me for Christmas?
DSCF7009.JPG
New undies?
DSCF6992.JPG
Some nice makeup
DSCF7002.JPG
A skirt that fits me!!!
DSCF7012.JPG
I really can't make my mind up
DSCF7013.JPG
Maybe some new shoes
IMG_0014.JPG
I can't decide
IMG_0012.JPG
It will just have to be all of them
IMG_0011.JPG
HO HUM!!! Now wheres that credit card. [/size]

See more of Darcey here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=79029 and here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=78794

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What are you getting for your doll this Christmas?

Post by VegasBill »

definitely new undies for such a sexy girl.... :D :D
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think my girl could use some new undies as well. Her's keep getting torn up for some reason! :whistle:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Darcey has decided on some nice Jewellery. An unusual necklace and sweet little bracelets. Plus a nice sleep mask if she gets tied, Erm I mean tired during the day. I have a feeling it will be me who gets tired. :multi:

Just in case your wondering they are $13.57 From Moonbunny http://www.moonbunny.com.cn/erotic-bdsm ... -1121.html

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

That's the thing about these girls; they usually get what they want! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:That's the thing about these girls; they usually get what they want! :D
LOL! We do but it's also usually given with love and adoration and not begrudgingly. ;)
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Memories - lots of memories.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

windave wrote:Memories - lots of memories.
Cheers, Dave. I think you've got this right!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Idk, I'm more wondering what she's getting me

I'll probably get here a couple new outfits after the holiday shipping traffic jams are over, and the post-Christmas sales begin :)
In the meantime, Christmas day is the only time my employer is closed...which means I know for sure I'll be home with her all day :D

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

cheeky+swine wrote:Darcey has decided on some nice Jewellery. An unusual necklace and sweet little bracelets. Plus a nice sleep mask if she gets tied, Erm I mean tired during the day. I have a feeling it will be me who gets tired. :multi:

Just in case your wondering they are $13.57 From Moonbunny http://www.moonbunny.com.cn/erotic-bdsm ... -1121.html
Hmmm good question...but I got to ask...do you reckon those will fit you cheeky+swine....if not I can send you some :lol:

Lily :twisted:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

A new teddy! This one is a dirty old bear!

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Great job. Nice picutres !

INFORMATIONS