yldoll.com

Facial expressions or not?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
cheeky+swine

Facial expressions or not?

Post by cheeky+swine »

I have been looking at the range of YL WM and ORdoll faces (and a lot of other makes too). most have a straightforward relaxed expression with the mouth neither smiling or frowning etc. some have a gentle smile which is nice, while a couple have a very cheeky smile that is almost laughing. The sleeping or eyes closed expression range from peaceful napping to a slight pained expression. but the one face I have not seen (which would be a must in my eyes) is an ''I'm in ecstasy'' expression.

I'm not talking about that orgasm-face which quite frankly if frozen can be equally off-putting and even funny.Image
No, I mean that face that says ''This is the most lovely feeling in the word'' and ''Don't stop what you are doing''.

During the throws of passion there is nothing more off-putting than a non-committal face staring back at you is there?

I was wondering if YL and the other companies had considered what an ''I'm in ecstasy'' face should look like and would they consider making one.

What do you like this face should look like?

Lucid Dreamer

Re: Facial expressions or not?

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

(I for one, demand that manufacturers invest in a face with a pose able mouth and eyelids so we can create any expression our heart desires at any time)

This above may never happen.

I would prefer the face to always be smiling, but!!!, not quite as big a smile as Riri from Orient Industry
riri smile.jpg
riri smile.jpg (60.76 KiB) Viewed 2372 times
This smile looks a bit unnatural right? I am glad they made this an option though...
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Lucid Dreamer wrote:( for one demand that manufacturers invest in a face with a pose able mouth and eyelids so we can create any expression our heart desires at any time)

This above may never happen.

I would prefer the face to always be smiling, but!!!, not quite as big a smile as Riri from Orient Industry
riri smile.jpg
This smile looks a bit unnatural right? I am glad they made this an option though...

i wouldnt say its a bad smile but its her eye expression that its like she found out her husband bought two time shares
and found the maintence bill to be massively high

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

AlbertWesker01 wrote:
i wouldnt say its a bad smile but its her eye expression that its like she found out her husband bought two time shares
and found the maintence bill to be massively high
:haha4: couldn't have said it better myself

Either she needs different eye expression with the same mouth or vice versa to look more natural

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Not sure what that expression would look like, but I wish you luck in your search! I think an expression with more emotion would be cool for sex, if that's all your doing.... But the reason for most of them looking neutral is so we can have them out, laying or sitting out in the open. Neutral expression looks more natural if she's just chillin

Just my 2 cents,

Shadowplay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shadowplay »

Movable eyes, eyelids that can close and a mourh that can open/close an inch would already add so much expression ..

We'll see in a year or two, I guess ..

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

cheeky swine
I have an idea to make the "In exctasy face". I would cast a hollow, black, oval shaped rubber cone. When I have this shape I could sculpt in a pink rubber tongue and white rubber teeth.
(I would like to do other expressions as well... :D )

Problems I see:
Taking this cone out of the mouth could be very difficult.
the expression may not match your dolls eyes and nothing can really be done about that (maybe rolling the eyes back would work I'm not sure)

Rubber may not be the best material for this, but it was the first thing that came to mind. Benefit of rubber is that it should bend in on itself and hopefully not push so much on the dolls mouth.

here's a guide video for casting rubber

here's one for making the silicone mold

I have very little free time besides Monday night, Tuesday night, and Wednesday morning so don't expect this from me anytime soon :P
these may not have all the information I or you might need to do this but it's a good start(google and youtube are your friend :wink: )... Maybe someone else can get the ball rolling

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Sounds like a good idea. I think the trick will be not to make it too large so that it overpowers the mouth.

The idea is to get the mouth opened enough to see inside but not wide open.

The second thing to think about is the flexibility of the rubber. It will need to be stronger than the mouth TPE so as to hold it open but not so stiff that it won't mould itself inside the mouth.

There are lots of craft rubbers that are available out there. Good luck it sounds a good idea.

INFORMATIONS