yldoll.com

Monica - My 155Custom arrived

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
greenwood95

Monica - My 155Custom arrived

Post by greenwood95 »

So I was in lust with the pictures of the 155Custom for a few months Thanks to Everhard and Tootsie for the great pics.

Saw a great Black Friday Sale and jumped on it. Had a smooth transaction and the doll arrived exactly 20 days from ordering exactly one day before I was to leave town. It blows my mind that I ordered a Gen 1 135CM Viola in early 14 and it took six weeks and cost me $350 more back then (on special no less) than this doll did.

So far this is a pretty spectacular doll. I've always loved women with med-small tits and a bubble butt. I'm glad there's finally a doll that fits this type for me.

I'm posting the initial unboxing pics below. More pics to follow when i get back in town after the holidays.

I can only compare to my old 2014 135cm Viola. But the TPE quality softness felt the same to me. Not worse but not exactly softer. The skeleton and pose-ability is MILES better. I got the standing option and indeed with minimal to no help the dolls stand well. Joints feel sturdier including the fingers.

There were a couple minor blemishes in the TPE in the arm/shoulders. Nothing horrible and I remember this was the case with my 135 so I just shrug about it- it's nothing major and at this point I consider it par for the course.

I got the Lori head which I found pretty hot With the dark wig I realize I veered to it because it reminds me of actress Monica Bellucci. So I'm naming the doll Monica in her honor.

Accessories: Comb, 1 insert, nightie, white gloves, a baster/cleaning tool, wig. No TPE glue which is odd. The entrances look to be made much thicker and sturdier than before but the glue is always good to have. Also no 2nd insert. Not a big deal, but it was always nice to have a back up. Last time I got a fake tattoo and lipstick with the doll- but I never used those before and don't miss them now.

So I took the doll out, added the head and wig and then posed it around. I loved her perky breasts and small nips. Her ass popped nicely and was the tight bubble butts I expected and couldn't stop squeezing. The 75 lbs was noticable but not something I could deal with. I put the doll in a provocative position bent over my table and just admired her form. Then i remembered I had a time sensitive errand and I left. I came back an hour later forgetting the position I left her in and walking in on such a sexy doll bent over my kitchen table was the best pleasant surprise I had coming home in a long time.

So I couldn't resist and immediately went into playtime mode with the doll. I had three intense rounds with the doll in a row. When i think of the fun Viola could provide, it's surprising Monica blows her away. There are five reasons why his doll makes an excellent playmate and a wonderful step up from my 135.

1- The extra height. She truly is a 1:1 scale adult petite woman. My ex GF was literally only an inch taller than this doll, an inch wider in the hips and the same bust, so I was right at home. Because of this close CG and standard Missionary finally felt *right* everything lined up where it should and I was 100% fooled in the moment.

2- Improved vaginal placement. Makes a world of difference for access during all positions. Also better control of tightness between open legs and closed legs. This wasn't as drastic with the previous generation doll/insert.

3- Improved insert. The last insert had I found unexciting. too sparse on stimulation and the dull spikes did nothing for me. This new insert though... worked much more flush to the entrance I never felt like I was using an insert, it felt built in. More nubs, more stimulation but not *too* much. Goldilocks zone.

4- Standing option. Being able to play with the doll in a standing position without careful positioning opens up a ot more fun play.

5- The all important more posable skeleton- in particular the back arch. This crucially allows vaginal play from behind in all form of Doggie, but also makes Cow girl and Mish easier too to help adjust to better angles. As such I experienced positions I never was able to or found too awkward/uncomfortable with the 135cm. Pretty much everything is on the table provided you can deal with the dead weight/position prep time. For the first time I was able to do honest to god prone bone doggy with a doll. It's my favorite position and being able to do this with a doll with such a sweet derriere was heaven.

Slight niggles and this is really my taste/being to used to Viola...

Skin tone- I got the tan because it photographed so well. It IS realistic. At a glance it can fool you more as its closer to real skin tone. Plus with the head I chose it goes well giving that olive Italian skin tone I'd expect from her namesake. Makes you feel like you have scored a hot suntanning beach bunny with a spinner body. But I do have a weakness for pale skin like my old Viola had. Sometime down the line I may just have to order another 155C in a lighter tone and be done with it.

As much as I'm enjoying Monica, I still slightly miss the extra full plumpness of Viola's rear. I realize it's an optical illusion- the 155Custom butt is bigger by 3.5 cm but because it's on a taller doll with a different sculpt to match proportion is feels more compact. It is still a lovely apple bottom that pops and is very sexy. As an assman it's still awesome to see and hold for sure so overall I can't complain. I sold my Viola in 2015 but if the current 135 or even 148 comes with this improved posing/vaginal placement and better insert, i clearly need to get a new one again for caboose variety. I may end up collecting 'the whole set' from YL doll- I just love the way they sculpt a rear end on all their dolls.

More pics and observations after the 1st. But wow what a doll. So much fun.
Attachments
IMG_7184.JPG
IMG_7184.JPG (505.3 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
IMG_7183.JPG
IMG_7183.JPG (494.06 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
IMG_7176.JPG
IMG_7176.JPG (566.18 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
IMG_7175.JPG
IMG_7175.JPG (556.17 KiB) Viewed 2008 times

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Monica - My 155Custom arrived

Post by Gundam »

Congratulations. Nicest nipples of any TPE IMHO. Also the nicest normal sized breasted TPE doll in general. Lori head looks very nice on this doll too.

Best wish and feel free to post more pics.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Yah when I saw the 155custom first announced it was almost like they made her for me. Not much I'd change that's for sure. I'm lucky that I only just came into the doll world and this body was almost made for me. Congrats!

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Hi Greenwood. Monica is looking lovely. Please feel free (If you haven't already) to post a pic on the YL 155 lovers pics thread. Darcey and all the other YL 155 gals can't wait to meet her. here is the link http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=78794

INFORMATIONS