yldoll.com

Making a new mouth?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
cheeky+swine

Making a new mouth?

Post by cheeky+swine »

I read that WM are making a new mouth with a built in tongue and it occurred to me that if this can be done then why not make an insert version mouth.

The insert version vagina just uses a larger internal orifice but the lips etc are moulded on the doll. (Why not make a mouth in the same way moulded on the head but make a larger orifice inside to take an insert)

The teeth tongue and throat could all go in the insert.

If a slightly stiffer outer surface was used then maybe different facial expressions could be made.

the teeth should be the most forward part of the mould.

All good stuff and easier to keep clean!

The pic here Used for 3d computer modeling gives an idea of what it might look like but with a bit more TPE around the sides. (And not as wide open) Image Yes it looks a bit gruesome but you have to imagine it inside the head with lips in front of it.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Making a new mouth?

Post by manobon »

If they had oral inserts with all those features - actually With such a wide opening - I would buy it instantly.

However, with the current heads, even with 'hollowing out' more space, I think you're right in assuming it would be a smaller 'maximum' opening for the insert/head. Still, it would still be a better option than cleaning out the head itself, and give more realistic features

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Any feedback from YL doll?

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

An insert mouth is not a bad idea. Maybe insert anus too? People use more than just the vagina, so why is only the vagina removable?
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Toothy BJs could be the next big thing....LOL

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

trauma wrote:Toothy BJs could be the next big thing....LOL
Haha, I mean, that Magic Eyes "mouth of truth" toy seems to sell really well (and has a Lot of reviews). I think a head with that kind of design but a jaw/jaw line that opens would be the most realistic thing on the market, I think.

HappySleeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HappySleeper »

Even just a simple insert like the vagina for ease of cleaning would be a nice feature/upgrade to have available. I'd certainly be interested.

Given the option for an insert, there could be many different possible inserts. For example: plain (no teeth or tongue), detailed with tongue, with teeth, pose-able (able to keep mouth open varying amounts), vampire teeth, and what ever else people want.

INFORMATIONS