yldoll.com

MASSIVE BOOBS VIDEO!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: MASSIVE BOOBS VIDEO!

Post by YL Doll »

The Magpie wrote:and some xxx once someone has the doll
I hope we will see some reviews really soon as quite many people already bought this sexy girl.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

YourDoll wrote:
Kcupusay wrote:Well cool looking doll, doesn't have the strange huge boobs/anorexia combo that seems to be pretty common...but what's the logic behind placing her belly button in the middle of her chest and the question that has to asked are we still looking at the piss poorly designed instasnap fingers that seem to be favoured by most manufacturers...simply poorly welded to a vertical surface...that was never going to work...glue a point of leverage to a faceplate...wtf is that about ?
Those hands look better in person actually. :) They were moulded from real girls hands so they have all the lines etc. She is a very well priced doll for this kind of quality and has a very tender skin. A great affordable companion and it actually feels good to hold these hands... Trust me :)
That wasn't the question ..the method employed by many manufacturers to attach and allow for fingers to be 'poised' is as you are quite possibly aware totally abysmal and could have well been designed to allow for the shortest life expectancy possible..the outer modelling of the hand is going to be of very little consolation to a buyer when all the finger have detached from the faceplate within a matter of weeks.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

And I never trust people that fail to simply give a straightforward answer

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Kcupusay wrote:And I never trust people that fail to simply give a straightforward answer
You mean the question about the belly button? It only looks as it's in the center because the boobs are so big it's an illussion.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Kcupusay wrote:And I never trust people that fail to simply give a straightforward answer
And you seemed to have over looked the bizarre positioning of the belly button I queried

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Kcupusay wrote:
And you seemed to have over looked the bizarre positioning of the belly button I queried
I just anwsered. The belly button is not in the center of this dolls chest.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Kcupusay wrote:
You can try simplistic evasion if you like.. but it won't work on me....it would appear from your responses that the answer to my question re the pointless and tired method of attaching those miniscule finger wires is...yep it's the same old crap

Amanda123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Amanda123 »

This doll is simply amazing! I wanted to buy it, but in the end I bought another doll that Eric suggested. I think that for the price that Eric offers nobody should really complain about a freaking belly button or hands. Guys, this doll costs a lot less than rd's or 4woods and other "perfect dolls"... When you want medium range dolls to be perfect and you act rude talking to the producent you are being unfair. If all dolls would be so perfect, us poorer people wouldn't even have a chance to buy dolls! And these tpe dolls are very realistic for their price. Few years ago we coudn't even dream to have a doll like that! She is sexy and we can't deny it... Unless you like small tits then you might think otherwise. What you pay is what you get!

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Well I wouldn't agree that the belly button is in the correct location the video clearly demonstrates that theres a distinct lack of a belly button in the region of the belly but that's pretty much a secondary consideration and I honestly don't think the majority of people in this forum are morons, I've got to admit I wonder why many are so sycophantic but I figured they have some kind of hidden agenda going on.
It's good to hear the finger wires have been upgraded and I would hope this applies to the means of attachment as well ? I'm not singling you guys out it's an issue with many manufacturers and it has to be resolved..I'm sorry if you have difficulty with my use of language but it"s an English speaking forum .

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Amanda123 wrote:This doll is simply amazing! I wanted to buy it, but in the end I bought another doll that Eric suggested. I think that for the price that Eric offers nobody should really complain about a freaking belly button or hands. Guys, this doll costs a lot less than rd's or 4woods and other "perfect dolls"... When you want medium range dolls to be perfect and you act rude talking to the producent you are being unfair. If all dolls would be so perfect, us poorer people wouldn't even have a chance to buy dolls! And these tpe dolls are very realistic for their price. Few years ago we coudn't even dream to have a doll like that! She is sexy and we can't deny it... Unless you like small tits then you might think otherwise. What you pay is what you get!
If attention was directed towards very obvious manufacturing flaws and less attention given to a random selection of truely nauseous underwear and wigs that not only look like they are designed by a Gorilla but would be a very suitable size for one as well.
So" what you pay is what you get" so ok lave all the crap out ..the wigs and pools of vomit masquerading as night attire and use the money where it actually is important..
and I haven't been rude to anyine.

Amanda123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Amanda123 »

Man, I think you should simply buy a doll from one russian company: They are called anatomical dolls. But remember you will pay more. And here I end this conversation.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Bugger ..some corrections cos I can't find an edit button ..should read 'leave all the crap out'. should read 'havent been rude to anyone'

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Well I sure don't because I will be bringing this issue very much to the fore

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

My persistent solution to the finger wires issue (along with comments about weight and storage) is to release torso versions.

Make both options available. Easy-peasy.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

CF wrote:My persistent solution to the finger wires issue (along with comments about weight and storage) is to release torso versions.

Make both options available. Easy-peasy.
I think that we will make the torso at some point :)
We will let you know when it will be ready!
We will also probably create some new topics... One about finger wires which are an important part of the doll and another one about our dolls belly button.

INFORMATIONS