yldoll.com

Pulled the trigger ordered the WM 140cm and the YL148

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Jordanjaythericeman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Pulled the trigger ordered the WM 140cm and the YL148

Post by Jordanjaythericeman »

So I pulled the trigger I could not chose between the 140cm and 148cm so I just decided to order them both I have always been "greedy" like that when I was a kid I couldn't have one action figure I needed the whole set lol, I will post my review when the dolls get here after chinese new year, I still haven't decided which skin colors I want would anyone be able to help me if you have natural skin color dolls or light tan skin dolls could you post pictures that would help me decide?

ILoveCoffee

Re: Pulled the trigger ordered the WM 140cm and the YL148

Post by ILoveCoffee »

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

symmes

Post by symmes »

I found this image on this forum in another thread and downloaded it for reference, but I haven't been able to locate it again, so I uploaded it anew. This shows five of the six skin colors available through RLSD: white, fair, pink, medium, and tan. (They also offer a still darker one they call cocoa.) Other vendors offer some or all of the same colors, but naming may be different. IIRC, most vendors use the name "natural" for what RLSD calls "fair," for instance. This thread describes RLSD's color naming system, and also provides a photo of five colored TPE discs for comparison.

Be aware that lighting, exposure, camera color correction settings, makeup on the doll, your own monitor, and other factors can affect color perception. Looking at photos on vendors' sites, two dolls with the same color can look very different because of these factors.

Edit: Hmmm.... That image isn't embedding. Here's a link that might work better....

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... fullsize=1

Jordanjaythericeman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks in the pictures of your doll she looks really light like a white girl with a slight tan that is what I am trying to go for a white girl, but I feel confused because of this http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... n#p1014631 the light tan dolls in those pictures look very dark but your light tan looks nice this is why it is so confusing for me at this point. So would you say your light tan in person could easily pass for a white person or more asian hispanic colour?

Jordanjaythericeman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

symmes wrote:I found this image on this forum in another thread and downloaded it for reference, but I haven't been able to locate it again, so I uploaded it anew. This shows five of the six skin colors available through RLSD: white, fair, pink, medium, and tan. (They also offer a still darker one they call cocoa.) Other vendors offer some or all of the same colors, but naming may be different. IIRC, most vendors use the name "natural" for what RLSD calls "fair," for instance. This thread describes RLSD's color naming system, and also provides a photo of five colored TPE discs for comparison.

Be aware that lighting, exposure, camera color correction settings, makeup on the doll, your own monitor, and other factors can affect color perception. Looking at photos on vendors' sites, two dolls with the same color can look very different because of these factors.

Edit: Hmmm.... That image isn't embedding. Here's a link that might work better....

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... fullsize=1
I wonder which color the two on the left are, I'm nervous about getting a dole pale looking or to dark looking.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Jordanjaythericeman,
This is a classic example of why having a vendor is nice.
symmes guidance is very good. I am proud of him.
George discusses the colors in a thread and it is crazy stuff because some sites have white, natural and tan for choices, but there are six.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=77578
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Jordanjaythericeman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Got a email today showing the 148 cm finished 8)
Attachments
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg (194.87 KiB) Viewed 1374 times

Jordanjaythericeman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I am really loving the curvy hips I am seeing already

INFORMATIONS