yldoll.com

Show me your Linda!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Show me your Linda!

Post by JCnine »

I think you may get the idea of what I want to see! I stumbled onto this beauty today and she really got my attention! So if any of you have the "Linda" face from YL, I would love to see your pictures here! I'm leaning towards ordering her just as she is in this photo as it is one of the sexiest photos I have ever seen! But I would love to see the variations you guys have come up with so all skin tones, eye color, hair color, etc are very welcomed!
Attachments
Elise5.jpg
Elise5.jpg (966.83 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Show me your Linda!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

a YL148 and that face...PRICELESS!
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's Most Loved Vendor
We turn dreams into reality
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Take a look at my Photos of Summer This is as you have pictured in the photo. Tan , blue eyes.

I should also add that Jeff at Booty Call Dolls is your man if you are thinking about buying.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0%20%20url

“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

major woody

Post by major woody »

Nothing compares to justintime's pictures of Summer, they had a lot to do with my purchase in July. Anyway, here is Heidee, a 148 tan Linda with green eyes:
Attachments
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG (821.43 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1573 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And another Linda!
JIT, does she look familiar?
Attachments
100_5201.JPG
100_5201.JPG (63.53 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

When I saw Linda on the YL website, she blew me away and I just had to have her. She's been with me for about 6 weeks. Makeup and eyelashes are long gone due to my love of oral sex.

But beauty is beauty. Tan with green eyes.
L_504.jpg
L_504.jpg (533.41 KiB) Viewed 1541 times
Linda_12.jpg
Linda_12.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1541 times
Raw, and beautiful.
Raw, and beautiful.
L_300.jpg (3.95 MiB) Viewed 1541 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Wow! She has that "take me now" look. Awesome!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

DollAfficionado wrote:Wow! She has that "take me now" look. Awesome!
She's pretty open minded.....
L-502.jpg
L-502.jpg (579.32 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

INFORMATIONS