yldoll.com

NEW YLdoll 160 cm tall.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW YLdoll 160 cm tall.

Post by FiveByFive »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hmmm...sort of reminds me of something...I suppose that happens when dolls are made at the same factory :whistle: :wink:

Anung
Indeed. It's one of the more irritating things about the current TPE market; figuring out the actual differences as opposed to just the labeling/marketing ones. These pics are hot as hell and have all the T&A folks have been clamoring for, but I'm still glad I'm done with TPE all the same.

In any case, Passion Dolls better watch out on this one. Pretty direct competition.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hmmm...sort of reminds me of something...I suppose that happens when dolls are made at the same factory :whistle: :wink:

Anung
This is what happens when you start producing the doll and you don't know what someone else has been producing too lol
But what is good is that our dolls have different breast shapes and size and also different height. Our doll is taller. I think there is something for everyone in the "tpe world".

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

trauma wrote:87lbs of Awesomeness, very hot!

Looks similar to WM 152cm, it'd be hard to choose between the two.

Price for TDF loyalists?
Of course. Just pm me with information such as your country and post code so we can calculate the best price. :)

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

This is true. The shapes do have distinct differences, and there is the 2 cm height difference.

Still, uncanny resemblance all the same.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

FiveByFive wrote:This is true. The shapes do have distinct differences, and there is the 2 cm height difference.

Still, uncanny resemblance all the same.
Oh I think I was writing about another doll. Passion dolls creations look different to me. They have a big butt in common. His dolls are awesome and I recommend them. It all depends what details a client is looking for.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Very nice work, YL!!!!
Can you PLEASE shoot a short video with a squeeze and jiggle test? We all want to see a video of this lovely lady!!!
Love the face as well and the details like areoloa and labia look so real!!!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Another HOME RUN bod! It is a great time to be young and that these ladies exist!!!! I love it!!

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Beautiful body. It looks much better than 152.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Wow thank you for all your kind words guys... New gallery with Leslie face is on the forum!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=80457

Xandra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandra »

I also think she looks better then the wm152, looks more real to me, more natural I guess.

But those boobs put me off... I would be interested in her if she had "normal" boobs instead of thosse big bazokas.

Can't deal with that... can't even lay on top of her.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Xandra wrote:I also think she looks better then the wm152, looks more real to me, more natural I guess.

But those boobs put me off... I would be interested in her if she had "normal" boobs instead of thosse big bazokas.

Can't deal with that... can't even lay on top of her.
This means that the tpe doll world needs even more body types! :)

Versatile
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Versatile »

She has a really nice face :)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Fuck... these dolls are becoming increasingly and aggressively sexy by the minute. This one, I feel was created to be a direct competitor to the WM152cm. I am liking this one more, the curves are literally making my mouth water. And, unlike the corset-inspired physique WM155 with giant boobs, this doll is so thick on the bottom that I don't even mind her being large breasted on the top. She's balanced as hell and totally worthy of my lust.

Though, part of me do wish the breasts were closer towards D-cup. Everything else is perfectly in place if you were going for the true, realistic curvy model.

Good stuff, though. Keep 'em coming!!!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Oh man, I would LOVE to see this doll in Yoga pants.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Great another curvy big booty and big breast doll ! What a gorgeous new 160cm girl. I love this height for a doll,soo life like just as a real girl. So happy YL made her they did a beautiful job and made her with 40" hips. Sexy and my type of girl!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

INFORMATIONS