yldoll.com

Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
gooHero666
Ex-Member

Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

Post by gooHero666 »

What the title says. I ordered mine on the 11th, and it didn't make it out of China up to the New Years celebration.

Just interested in knowing if anyone received anything.
-:-

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

Post by subcom117 »

Dolly Dearest recently received his YL150 doll. Review this tread: viewtopic.php?f=262&t=80468
Is this the one you are asking about?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Quite a lot of people already have received the doll. I have to say she is popular... No idea why there are not many reviews by now. I saw only the one made by Dolly Dearest and 1 by Tootsie. I guess we have to wait. Maybe they are very busy people... lol

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I am very glad to hear this. As a confessed boobman and owner of a WM K-cup doll, I can only imagine why she is popular. :whistle: Congratulations on her success and I hope it will lead to more big boob choices.
YourDoll wrote:I have to say she is popular...

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

subcom117 wrote:I am very glad to hear this. As a confessed boobman and owner of a WM K-cup doll, I can only imagine why she is popular. :whistle: Congratulations on her success and I hope it will lead to more big boob choices.
YourDoll wrote:I have to say she is popular...
Oh, many people wanted to see the comparision... Don't be surprised if guys will ask you for photos! :whistle: :lol:

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Really? :?: ... On this forum?... :wink: Guys ask for photos?? :lol:
I've posted some photos and hope to post more. But I think it would be helpful for potential boobmen customers to see both the YL150 and WM165 side by side. I know, two different companies... Won't ever happen, because who wants to compare their product with another. But, you might be surprised. I bought my doll during the Black Friday sale. If I had known your YL150 was coming out, things might have been different. (Hopefully, my Rachel does not hear me say that, she will be jealous.)

OK, I don't want to hijack this thread. All new owners of the YL150 doll please post your review and photos.
YourDoll wrote:Don't be surprised if guys will ask you for photos! :whistle: :lol:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I agree with subcom: A side-by-side comparison of these two busty beauties will help a lot of people to decide if they want one or BOTH dolls.

Each has its strong suits, but to see them together will make those qualities clearer.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

CF wrote:I agree with subcom: A side-by-side comparison of these two busty beauties will help a lot of people to decide if they want one or BOTH dolls.

Each has its strong suits, but to see them together will make those qualities clearer.
Yes. Even I myself am curious.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

subcom117 wrote:Dolly Dearest recently received his YL150 doll. Review this tread: viewtopic.php?f=262&t=80468
Oh my fudging popsicle. I officially dread the Chinesw New Years now!!!!! :-/ that looks amazing. I was doing some research online and I completely understand why the merchandise we crave; does not get a high priority on the ships up to this festival lol.... But now I look even more forward to receiving the doll x) and yes that was the one; thank you. As Yourdoll mentions inthe next post I couldnt understand that noone actually did a review on this.

For everyones information I am having a Tifa Lockhart costume custom made for it and will do some photos once ready =]

I might as well go full loser on this - no reason for pitiful half sails rofl

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

gooHero666 wrote:
subcom117 wrote:Dolly Dearest recently received his YL150 doll. Review this tread: viewtopic.php?f=262&t=80468
Oh my fudging popsicle. I officially dread the Chinesw New Years now!!!!! :-/ that looks amazing. I was doing some research online and I completely understand why the merchandise we crave; does not get a high priority on the ships up to this festival lol.... But now I look even more forward to receiving the doll x) and yes that was the one; thank you. As Yourdoll mentions inthe next post I couldnt understand that noone actually did a review on this.

For everyones information I am having a Tifa Lockhart costume custom made for it and will do some photos once ready =]

So, you ordered her already? Did they give you a rough estimate of when she'll arrive?

Tifa Lockhard I only know from drawings, but that sounds like a sexy, exciting outfit!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

CF wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:

So, you ordered her already? Did they give you a rough estimate of when she'll arrive?

Tifa Lockhard I only know from drawings, but that sounds like a sexy, exciting outfit!
No they did not, they did not promise anything and only 7 workdays managed to pass, so I am probably just impatient -.- Hope is both disturbing and helpful.

I chose the Tifa costume because it was the first game character that made me think: "Wow, what a pair of tiddies"... from Final Fantasy VII, which was the first RPG I played on the very first Playstation. Furthermore it looks like a costume that lasts because it is artificial leather and because it is very sexy like you mentioned :-D (and because I ordered black hair; not blonde ^_^)

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Hi, GooHero666,
I am excited for you that you have ordered a 150cm doll. I ordered my WM165cm doll last November 25th, during the Black Friday day sale. From my experience, I can only tell you to remain calm. I became uncomfortable, anxious, and fretful, too. Everything will go well. Please give us a review and photos of your doll once she arrives.
gooHero666 wrote:
No they did not, they did not promise anything and only 7 workdays managed to pass, so I am probably just impatient -.- Hope is both disturbing and helpful.

I chose the Tifa costume because it was the first game character that made me think: "Wow, what a pair of tiddies"... from Final Fantasy VII, which was the first RPG I played on the very first Playstation. Furthermore it looks like a costume that lasts because it is artificial leather and because it is very sexy like you mentioned :-D (and because I ordered black hair; not blonde ^_^)

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

subcom117 wrote:Hi, GooHero666,
I am excited for you that you have ordered a 150cm doll. I ordered my WM165cm doll last November 25th, during the Black Friday day sale. From my experience, I can only tell you to remain calm. I became uncomfortable, anxious, and fretful, too. Everything will go well. Please give us a review and photos of your doll once she arrives.
gooHero666 wrote:

Aside from the symptoms you mention; my uncle got scammed into purchasing a motorcycle through a "phised" Western Union homepage, my mother got her Credit card abused by a "citizen"(rather criminal) from Romania (who sent the merchandise to their own address -.-), I have gotten my Credit card closed down because of the money being withdrawn from somewhere in China (Yourdoll) and furthermore had my Origin account hacked and several other things which make me extremely uncomfortable purchasing anything outside of my countries borders. So yes, I am a little on edge. I am not insinuating anything, but I am keeping tabs on things after being dragged through the mud a couple of times. Money in itself is worthless, but I think we all agree that we need it to survive ^_^

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

gooHero666 wrote:I am having a Tifa Lockhart costume custom made for it and will do some photos once ready =]
With the YL150's body, I'm guessing she'll look something like this:
012.jpg
012.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 6108 times
I also ordered a YL150 who will be my first doll on the 3rd and it looks like I'm still going to have to wait a couple weeks.

Edit #2: Image fixed.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Merck Foehurt wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:I am having a Tifa Lockhart costume custom made for it and will do some photos once ready =]
With the YL150's body, I'm guessing she'll look something like this:

I also ordered a YL150 who will be my first doll on the 3rd and it looks like I'm still going to have to wait a couple weeks.
You didnt link any image; but I assure you, I will amass photos upon your primitive ass when I get the doll. If Wu doesnt just make kungfu disappearance upon mine son!!! ya fo realZ!

Edit: On the 3rd of January?.... I am beginning to worry.

On a sidenote: There has been some really sad comments as of late regarding the purchase of these dolls. I am referring to being alone on valentines day and so forth. I want to change the perspective a bit. I view the doll more like a persona like Quiet from Metal Gear Solid 5 - a game. If I had to choose a personality at all :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlnmfwvG7Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9rWJf3bP4

INFORMATIONS