yldoll.com

Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Just ordered one by way of the auction Beautiful Dolls had. And it must be reiterated: waiting is the hardest part.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

ValarMorgulis wrote:Just ordered one by way of the auction Beautiful Dolls had. And it must be reiterated: waiting is the hardest part.
Congratulations!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Thank you. Pics will be forthcoming.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Just chiming in (late) to say that I also took advantage of the auction and sit in a similar boat as Valar, a ship that is sitting in the harbor pointed out to sea staring at the setting of the sun, ....waiting.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

It is a good problem to have.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

For sure, but having just read an unsettling report of 2 month lead times on this model I've started to get a bit concerned as I was told it would be half of that for production. :?
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I can wait. It is not as if I will be doing much more than 12 hour shifts during the week and sleeping a lot on weekends until then.
Wait a minute, 2 months?!
Well, what can we do? (Besides learn code, buy a 3D printer, start scanning models and making our own? All of which exceed my current capacities.)

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

True, nothing to do but wait. Its just unfortunate to go through the purchase process expecting one window of delivery and finding out that the reality is more than a bit off. I hope its just a misunderstanding on my part.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Sorry for being tardy with the reply and conclusion. I truly wanted to be interested in the doll itself, but to be honest it plummeted after having received it. I cannot take good pictures either, because my camera on the phone is not very reliable (the glass fell off of the socket with the lens = lens damage).

Short Review:

YL Doll & Delivery
1. A LONG time went by before I received the doll, because of the CNY. I was offered an extra wig as compensation, but I declined.
2. Packaging was well done (secure) and very discreet, although the FedEx delivery guy knew exactly what it was rofl
3. They valued the package at 500$, which saved me a LOT of money on toll and tax - I only spent what summed up to ~200$ extra to import; which was very nice.
4. They forgot to include the TPE glue which I paid 30$ for (already spent around 2k$ so don't really care).
5. Although the box is heavy, the dimensions of the box itself are nice, so you can quite easily move it around anyway.

The Doll itself
1. Heavy, but once you handle it some, it gets a lot easier to cope with.
2. No blemishes stains or damage; very good condition.
3. Nice details on the doll - fx I like the stomach and back. Very well made.
4. The TPE smell is dreadful in the beginning, but after a few weeks I actually started to like it.
5. The wig you might aswell throw out. You can't even lie the doll down without it filtering and getting tangled. It also sheds which sticks to the doll after bathing, cleaning or applying creams and so forth.
6. Even though they suggest that you use a cloth to wash the doll, you get a good effect if you wash it in the shower. It is not that hard.
7. The anal orifice is way too tight, I have already blasted her butt into oblivion, I can't even glue that shit together other than with my hopes and dreams; and to be honest the placement of the butthole is perfect for doggystyle; the pussy not so much.
8.The breasts do indeed soften up after some time; in the beginning they felt like 1980's rubber soccer balls, now they feel more like handballs without so much air in them (once you've felt a real woman's silk smooth skin on the breasts(or body in general), you cannot really compare it to this rubbery "shit" XD).
9. The metal skeleton gets easier to adjust.
10. It takes a LONG time to dry up after applying baby oil and creams. Maybe because of the humidity; but still.
11. Oral sex is pretty unrealistic unless you have a pencil-sized dick, because it rips and tears at the edges of the mouth no matter how much oil and lube you use.

To sum it up - this is probably my last comment here(purchase of a doll in the next maybe 20 years also - need more advancement in technology! :-D), seeing as to the experience has been so-so. Not bad, not good - just meh. I don't have anything to compare it to either, so I can't really rank it anywhere along the lines of 1-10.

I will say that I have gotten to a whole different level of orgasm with a Fleshlight, than with the doll (Fleshlight - fall off of the chair) (Doll - blam, ok, done :-P). The fleshlight is cheaper, easier to handle and easier to replace once its used up. I already started thinking about how the hell I would go about moving this thing when it is done for, or when/if I had to move x)

Like some guys here suggested, make this doll in a torso version; a whole doll simply isn't worth the hassle(or the money), in my opinion. The only reason I purchased it, is because of the breasts, and they are, frankly, a letdown.

I am not writing in the review-section, because of the fact that the people there, take it a bit more seriously than I have; and I don't want to clog it up with my opinions ;-)

Good luck with your lives! :-D
/goo
-:-

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Just got these today from the factory:
It has been just under a month since I ordered. I think they have upped their game; they have certainly stepped up their production time!
What a great piece of news to wake up to!
Attachments
image.png
image.png (631.83 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
image.png
image.png (639.96 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
image.png
image.png (913.06 KiB) Viewed 1692 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

gooHero666, thank you for taking the time to put your thoughts down!

Glad to hear she was packed and shipped well. Having read so many horror stories of late, it's nice to think that things may have turned around.

I would hold them accountable for the TPE glue - they should send it to you, or give you a refund.

Maybe some other owners can give you recommendations on how to affix the wig, or a good one to buy?

Thanks for confirming that a torso version would be desirable! I still hope to own this doll in torso form someday (along with torsos of the the K-Cup and PD158).

If ever you deside to get rid of her, I'm sure she'll find a good home.

Thanks again!
Viva la megaboobs!

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Just got the tracking number. Her ETA is Friday. Somewhat bad timing as I am working at a convention this weekend, but I will find some way to either pick her up when she arrives or have her held at a service center until I can pick her up.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, ValarMorgulis! I noticed in the background of the pictures that it seems they are making a lot of them, and I can imagine why!

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

She was held up in Japan for a couple days, but tracking info now says she is in Tennessee. Guess she flew over and past me and got lost! (I am on the west coast of the USA.)
SakuraCon has been a blast. And there have been many pretty ladies of all ethnicities. If there are no customs issues, then she will be here within two days.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

ValarMorgulis wrote:She was held up in Japan for a couple days, but tracking info now says she is in Tennessee. Guess she flew over and past me and got lost! (I am on the west coast of the USA.)
SakuraCon has been a blast. And there have been many pretty ladies of all ethnicities. If there are no customs issues, then she will be here within two days.
I take that to mean you'll be taking a day off from work Tuesday or Wednesday!

Congrats! She's almost home!
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS