yldoll.com

Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
gooHero666
Ex-Member

Re: Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

Post by gooHero666 »

Merck Foehurt wrote:I'm gonna give a full review in a couple weeks. But I can still A your Q's.
I fully bathed her. I probably should have used dish soap instead of the crappy bar that I have. Probably would have gotten her cleaner and helped a bit more with the smell.
The smell isn't that bad, but it is persistent. I've been leaving my window and door open when I'm awake and my room mate isn't around. Fortunately it's only 55-60 degrees where I live right now, otherwise we'd be freezing our tits off. Many people on the forum say the smell goes away within a month, and I sure hope so. Powdering her locks in the smell a bit because the first night I slept with her was fine. But last night, if I was facing her, the chemical tinge in my nose was a bit much.
Quality is good. She is very beautiful. Wish her boobs were softer though. I've felt fake ones that are far closer to the real thing.
She weighs a ton. I can carry her, but if she was 20 pounds heavier I don't think I could without throwing her over my shoulder. The long time doll owners here must be ripped by now!
About the boobs; aren't they supposed to soften up after some time? huge boobs or not, I don't see the point in playing with oversized bricks -.-

Another thing; has anyone in here ever had a geiger counter near a doll?... I am a bit worried about long-term health issues. Chemicals seeping through skin and so forth. Seeing as to the item is supposed to be anti-allergic because of the material it is made of; nothing can really guarantee that production-methods are safe x)
-:-

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

gooHero666 wrote: About the boobs; aren't they supposed to soften up after some time? huge boobs or not, I don't see the point in playing with oversized bricks -.-
They're still soft and squeezable, but not nearly as soft as I was hoping for. If they soften up over time, that would be awesome.
gooHero666 wrote: Another thing; has anyone in here ever had a geiger counter near a doll?... I am a bit worried about long-term health issues. Chemicals seeping through skin and so forth. Seeing as to the item is supposed to be anti-allergic because of the material it is made of; nothing can really guarantee that production-methods are safe x)
Well, a geiger counter can only pick up radioactive materials or stuff exposed to ionizing radiation. I highly doubt these dolls are made with or near plutonium or the ilk. Unless there's a doll factory in space, you definitely don't have to worry about that.
As far as harmful chemicals are concerned, I would hope that ill-effects would start to come to light within the community here on TDF. Just because something has a "chemical" smell, doesn't necessarily mean that it's dangerous to your health. After all, we are all chemicals.
However, because most of us are buying products almost directly from manufacturers in China, I don't think the FDA or FTC has any regulation over them. Which is a little worrying. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
A quick search (too tired to do a deep search) shows that the FDA says TPE is safe for food exposure. But, of course, the TPE used for our dolls can and probably do have many additives that probably weren't tested for in that link.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Merck Foehurt wrote:
gooHero666 wrote: About the boobs; aren't they supposed to soften up after some time? huge boobs or not, I don't see the point in playing with oversized bricks -.-
They're still soft and squeezable, but not nearly as soft as I was hoping for. If they soften up over time, that would be awesome.
gooHero666 wrote: Another thing; has anyone in here ever had a geiger counter near a doll?... I am a bit worried about long-term health issues. Chemicals seeping through skin and so forth. Seeing as to the item is supposed to be anti-allergic because of the material it is made of; nothing can really guarantee that production-methods are safe x)
Well, a geiger counter can only pick up radioactive materials or stuff exposed to ionizing radiation. I highly doubt these dolls are made with or near plutonium or the ilk. Unless there's a doll factory in space, you definitely don't have to worry about that.
As far as harmful chemicals are concerned, I would hope that ill-effects would start to come to light within the community here on TDF. Just because something has a "chemical" smell, doesn't necessarily mean that it's dangerous to your health. After all, we are all chemicals.
However, because most of us are buying products almost directly from manufacturers in China, I don't think the FDA or FTC has any regulation over them. Which is a little worrying. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
A quick search (too tired to do a deep search) shows that the FDA says TPE is safe for food exposure. But, of course, the TPE used for our dolls can and probably do have many additives that probably weren't tested for in that link.
The same can be said about phtalates, asbestos and so on and so forth (that at some point in the past it was considered safe or that they didn't know about the sideeffects in the materials). In particular it was the chemical smell - and no it doesn't have to be toxic, but if anything is never researched it is most likely sexdolls, because people(like me) would not want others to know that I've got a doll in the first place >,<

When you think about how good these dolls look compared to the relatively low price, they have to cut costs down somewhere. Most often that is the workers' salaries and materials used. They claim that it is Medical TPE... but I am not a chemist, so I wouldn't know... Next time you read the news there is an article on sexdolls informing you, that you will go purple after 2 years being in the vicinity of it rofl... "Oh, that guy probably owns a plow-board!"

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

gooHero666 wrote:The same can be said about phtalates, asbestos and so on and so forth (that at some point in the past it was considered safe or that they didn't know about the sideeffects in the materials).
Even though they weren't always great, the American FDA and FTC are now pretty great. They've proven themselves to be pretty trustworthy over the past couple decades.
Though, of course, that means nothing when it comes to something that they don't regulate.
If either group has given the thumbs up to these dolls, then I know my mind will be completely at ease. :thumbs_up:

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Merck Foehurt wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:The same can be said about phtalates, asbestos and so on and so forth (that at some point in the past it was considered safe or that they didn't know about the sideeffects in the materials).
Even though they weren't always great, the American FDA and FTC are now pretty great. They've proven themselves to be pretty trustworthy over the past couple decades.
Though, of course, that means nothing when it comes to something that they don't regulate.
If either group has given the thumbs up to these dolls, then I know my mind will be completely at ease. :thumbs_up:
We still clean up after their asbestos mess from before the 70's here in Denmark. I don't know if we have any regulations on that field at all ^_^(medical TPE) Then we had the whole phtalates hysteria afterwards. Would just be nice to know BEFORE anything happens.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Eric just wrote me an e-mail - saying that the doll is ready for shipping ^^ On top of that fortunate piece of news, I found out that I missed the second part of Vikings season 4 =D My whole weekend has been awesome :-P

Edit: Damn... just opened my mail on my computer instead of through the iPhone... saw that he attached a picture...
O_o
O_o
thumbnail_QQ图片20170219172430.jpg (212.59 KiB) Viewed 2544 times

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Eric said that he would get a second mold for the 150 next week, so production should speed up soon.

Sandro

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Dollstudio wrote:Eric said that he would get a second mold for the 150 next week, so production should speed up soon.

Sandro
Nice one and a good idea. I bet a lot of guys can't wait to fire off their modest howitzers inside of it. In a rain of spew, life will crawl forth anew!!!!1

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Wow, the doll of gooHero666 is really pretty, how much temp taken in total to receive this beautiful doll? I am always waiting for news from Eric for my order.

Louis G.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

LOUIGARC wrote:Wow, the doll of gooHero666 is really pretty, how much temp taken in total to receive this beautiful doll? I am always waiting for news from Eric for my order.

Louis G.
Haven't received it yet; haven't got a tracking number either, so I do not really know. After the Chinese Somersault and Boomstick festivalz it is not that long of a wait I hope :-P I ordered on the 11th of January - so if you cut out the 1-2 weeks of vacation they had, I'd say you have to wait about 5 weeks. The 20-25 days you were informed about when ordering are, in my mind, business days ^^

Edit: Scheduled to arrive monday the 27th of February. So until further notice it has taken from the 1tth of January - 27th of February.

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Yes, but it is your doll that have seen it in the photos that Eric has sent you, She is very pretty & she must be in direction for you now. I have to pay the 31st January my order. I'll wait is news!
Thank you !
Louis G.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

aaaaaand again; delivery postponed 2 days to the 1st of March xD 11th Jan - 1st Mar now.

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Hello !
Me, no news & always waiting for a sign of life!

Louis G.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

LOUIGARC wrote:Hello !
Me, no news & always waiting for a sign of life!

Louis G.
hehe, I hope you get it soon ^_^

Good news for me! The tax and toll I calculated myself amounted to around 600$... the taxes I had to pay in actuality was almost three times lower =D... Just got an sms from Fedex and cleared it up right away. A fucking boulder just fell off of my shoulder. Hate having payments hanging overhead!

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Hello !
Well, I'm very happy for you that all is well, you will send me pictures of your beautiful doll once received, I am 2 weeks later than you, I do not know how it will end?

INFORMATIONS