yldoll.com

Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

Post by LOUIGARC »

Me football soccer I can buy 2 a $ 100.00 US each & it's good quality! But no nipple paste add.

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Est-ce que c'est vraiment comme la poupée booberella ?

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

I will do a review soon as I receiv my doll this weekend but havent had a chance to fully test it. The breasts movement is near perfect, they jiggle and bounce but the TPE is thick to prevent ripping and leaking. If you have big/stronghands you will enjoy them.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Hand Banana wrote:I will do a review soon as I receiv my doll this weekend but havent had a chance to fully test it. The breasts movement is near perfect, they jiggle and bounce but the TPE is thick to prevent ripping and leaking. If you have big/stronghands you will enjoy them.
x) atleast now I know how it would be like to have an unresponsive, mentally handicapped, child of doom lol it is a good workout. My shoulder almost fudged out of its socket :-P showered it, dried and applied cream today. Hopefully that will lessen the smell. It has become quite intrusive :-/ My soccermom will soon be READY ^_^

Question: How long do you guys use on combing the wigs?... I am bit lost; it just tangles all up and when you try to comb it, I rip the hair out lol... I know it is cheap and that's fine, but any of you guys have any tips?

I downloaded the textdocument "whyher" with a summation of many tips on this forum from different users in one file. Nothing on wigs in that one though; I think(skimmed it :-P).

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72826
-:-

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

You can do a quick youtube search to find some good videos on how to comb a wig.
The wig I got has really long hair and came in such a tangled mess that I've given up on trying to comb it. I'm gonna buy another off of Amazon, a short one this time with straighter hair.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

gooHero666

I recommend that you get yourself a couple of wigs, use one as a "bed time wig". Don't even bother brushing it, because it's going to be a tangled mess anyway. The more you brush, the more hair will fall off it. Unless you become an expert on wigs and want to spend time and effort on having your bed time wig look good. It's just easier to buy another 20 dollar wig online. Have other wigs for day time, they will look better as they won't get tangled. It's when you have a wig in bed that it becomes a horrible mess. Try not to brush wigs more than necessary.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Dolly Dearest wrote:gooHero666

I recommend that you get yourself a couple of wigs, use one as a "bed time wig". Don't even bother brushing it, because it's going to be a tangled mess anyway. The more you brush, the more hair will fall off it. Unless you become an expert on wigs and want to spend time and effort on having your bed time wig look good. It's just easier to buy another 20 dollar wig online. Have other wigs for day time, they will look better as they won't get tangled. It's when you have a wig in bed that it becomes a horrible mess. Try not to brush wigs more than necessary.
Indeed, the hair is driving me Russian-kamikaze-pilot-with-fear-of-government(horribru annoy-fear crazy)! :-P I messed it up approximately 2 minutes after taking it out of the net lol, or rather not laughing out at all - but sitting in silence slightly annoyed(henceforth known as "sissa") -,-

Day 3: The smell is still a factor. The hair which falls out of the wig is well represented in the room I keep it in now. Have been hunting hair all morning -all morning meaning 10 minutes; but thats the longest I've ever been hunting actively for hair and not just stumbling upon them.

I noticed that the TPE glue I ordered is not in the box; too bad for me, because its asshole is broken and to me, the orifices are way out of place. Can't remember that any of the women I've been with had that placement on their body; or maybe its just weird women I've been with :-P

Anyhow, the purchase itself was, in my mind, not a mistake... even though the breasts are durable 1980's rubber soccerballs; they bounce and jiggle, and I understand that they are meant to be durable. It would be terrible if they just fell off some day.

I call her "Suck-ee-mom" now! to be honest I don't find it particularly comfortable to have a cold rubber entity in the bed at night, so I am going to store Suck-ee-mom in the closet :-P

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Yes Hello gooHero666, how is your new love? I have received photos & videos of Mr. Eric & will give new when sending!

Louis G.

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Yes Hello gooHero666, WITHOUT JOKEB! I hope for you that it is not of the foreskin hair like peruque that you have received .............................. .............., he sells some beautiful peruques on EBAY, .......................... ..................................!

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Regarder moi , la mpoupée & la péruque me semble très belle , je n'ai pas reçu encore mais une image vos 1000 mots !
Attachments
QQ图片20170301094704.jpg
QQ图片20170301094704.jpg (265.41 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
QQ图片20170227173949.jpg
QQ图片20170227173949.jpg (256.3 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
QQ图片20170227173949.jpg
QQ图片20170227173949.jpg (256.3 KiB) Viewed 1513 times

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

je me suis tromper , ce n'est pas évident , voici !
Attachments
QQ图片20170227174001.jpg
QQ图片20170227174001.jpg (229.25 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
QQ图片20170301094709.jpg
QQ图片20170301094709.jpg (304.2 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
QQ图片20170227173953.jpg
QQ图片20170227173953.jpg (267 KiB) Viewed 1513 times

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

gooHero666

If you keep clothes or a body stocking on your doll in bed, it will work as a barrier between you two, so you won't touch her skin directly. So she will appear to be less cold. Try it and you'll see what I mean. :) Just avoid dark clothes or anything that could stain her, and whatever you put on her, wash it first.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Dolly Dearest wrote:gooHero666

If you keep clothes or a body stocking on your doll in bed, it will work as a barrier between you two, so you won't touch her skin directly. So she will appear to be less cold. Try it and you'll see what I mean. :) Just avoid dark clothes or anything that could stain her, and whatever you put on her, wash it first.
Good tip! Thank you!

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Hé bien ! c'est une bonne idée , moi j'achète des vêtements super cochon présentement pour ma belle poupée , je vais vérifiés celà !

Louis

LOUIGARC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOUIGARC »

Une exemple de vêtement pour ma BELLE POUPÉE que j,ai acheter

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/ ... X/$_14.JPG

INFORMATIONS