yldoll.com

KASANDRA + 160 cm body...Check out this amazing ass!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: KASANDRA + 160 cm body...Check out this amazing ass!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Of those three heads, one is an exclusive to them, but 64 and 83 can come from any vendor.
I bet you face 142 in black would look F'N gorgeous as well.
BVD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Which one is the face 142 ???

symmes

Post by symmes »

Mike Tango wrote:Yes, but YourDoll told that they have one kind of ebony head in production....so i really want to see her soon because i want to have this doll in black skin tone !
You do know you can put a WM or OR head (or an exclusive, like RLSD's 61) on a YL body, right? Most vendors that deal in the Jinsan line can do this. Of course, if you want to see what YL's cooking up for an African head before deciding, then by all means wait.
Mike Tango wrote:Which one is the face 142 ???
https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-142/

I think that's a WM design. BCD may be correct that it would look good in a dark skin tone, but I don't think I've seen photos of it that way, so all I can do is imagine it. (It'd be great if manufacturers released photos of doll heads in several skin colors; the overall impression can change dramatically in ways that are hard to predict.)

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

Thank you symmes. No i do not like this face 142 and i didnt think that it could do a beautiful ebony face.
I will wait. Hope that it will worth the waiting.

roadside28

Re: EXCLUSIVE DOLL: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnn

Post by roadside28 »

Question: I saw this image in another post on this forum site. Is this our girl? Is there more of these photos out there?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EXCLUSIVE DOLL: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnn

Post by bobhenry »

roadside28 wrote:Question: I saw this image in another post on this forum site. Is this our girl? Is there more of these photos out there?

YL160cm

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

In case you where wondering...I shifted these from the incorrect topic to this one as this is where the YL 160 lives...cheers...

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

symmes wrote:
Mike Tango wrote:Yes, but YourDoll told that they have one kind of ebony head in production....so i really want to see her soon because i want to have this doll in black skin tone !
You do know you can put a WM or OR head (or an exclusive, like RLSD's 61) on a YL body, right? Most vendors that deal in the Jinsan line can do this. Of course, if you want to see what YL's cooking up for an African head before deciding, then by all means wait.
Mike Tango wrote:Which one is the face 142 ???
https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-142/

I think that's a WM design. BCD may be correct that it would look good in a dark skin tone, but I don't think I've seen photos of it that way, so all I can do is imagine it. (It'd be great if manufacturers released photos of doll heads in several skin colors; the overall impression can change dramatically in ways that are hard to predict.)
I'd love to see this head 142 with the yl160 body before buying if someone could do a photoshoot. Want to see what they are like together!
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Xephyr wrote:Would love to see a D-cup breast option for this doll.
I was thinking a c/d boob with the same nipple style would be amazing.. The shoulders are narrow.

wel549
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wel549 »

i agree with above needs breast reduction.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

wel549 wrote:i agree with above needs breast reduction.
We'll have new dolls this year. Everyone should find something that they like. :)

INFORMATIONS