yldoll.com

Super Sexy Booty Video! Mmmmm

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Super Sexy Booty Video! Mmmmm

Post by YL Doll »

This is one amazing booty, isn't it?! More videos to come... Also in a lot better lightning.

Her ass is BEAUTIFUL!!! The guy from the video said " I have to say it was a great pleasure to rub her ass like that! I recommend this activity!" :mrgreen: 8)
https://vimeo.com/201419759

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Super Sexy Booty Video! Mmmmm

Post by Marko1 »

Nice ass on this new doll. She has such wide hips and a big round sexy butt! Love the video and I would love to squeeze that booty. Hope there's more videos of this doll,I just love her body sooo much.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Marko1 wrote:Nice ass on this new doll. She has such wide hips and a big round sexy butt! Love the video and I would love to squeeze that booty. Hope there's more videos of this doll,I just love her body sooo much.
There will be more videos! :)

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

What a great ass!! All you have to do is apply a little nutella around her starfish and then you can have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner :razz:

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

tootsie wrote:What a great ass!! All you have to do is apply a little nutella around her starfish and then you can have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner :razz:
A great idea! 8)
I think that she is one of the best dolls out there right now. Many guys will be very happy with her.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

When you going to put this sex beast on your website?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Marko1,
Some day you will join the BCD family the only question is when.
This lady could be the one for you!
Love,
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

YourDoll wrote:This is one amazing booty, isn't it?! More videos to come... Also in a lot better lightning.

Her ass is BEAUTIFUL!!! The guy from the video said " I have to say it was a great pleasure to rub her ass like that! I recommend this activity!" :mrgreen: 8)

https://vimeo.com/201419759
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

When will we see more vids??
Please do a naked standing video showing her ass being slapped from bottom to top and some side profile ass grabbing please!!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

robbyd wrote:When will we see more vids??
Please do a naked standing video showing her ass being slapped from bottom to top and some side profile ass grabbing please!!
More videos to come soon! :glou:

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Nice shape, but looking kind of firm.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Xephyr wrote:Nice shape, but looking kind of firm.
I was thinking the same. Looks great but looks like it would feel way to firm

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

HonkyDonky wrote:
Xephyr wrote:Nice shape, but looking kind of firm.
I was thinking the same. Looks great but looks like it would feel way to firm
Agree
-:-

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

I think this video would be better if she was standing or laying down so her butt would shake more. Because she is bent over she does not jiggle in this position. Hope YL makes another different video. She is such a great sexy doll !!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Marko1 wrote:I think this video would be better if she was standing or laying down so her butt would shake more. Because she is bent over she does not jiggle in this position. Hope YL makes another different video. She is such a great sexy doll !!
Yes the position changes a lot and that's why we will prepare more videos of course. We will post them in our section so stay tuned.

INFORMATIONS