yldoll.com

Which is your favorite YL doll and why?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Bauta

Re: Which is your favorite YL doll and why?

Post by Bauta »

I like the model 155cm A-cup, and the 148cm is a work of art, I think they are very good modeling, however I would love to see a new model of 165cm in YourDoll.

If they do it someday please correct some errors seen in most of the TPE doll marks, a request + what I notice from the comments on many TFD threads by many users in reviews on the dolls: We want medium breasts, there are many lovers balanced breasts, most users conclude that C-cup is ideal, not dolls with huge inflated balloons, nor dolls as ironing boards, we want nice breasts. / Neck proportionate, Almost all the dolls of any brand have necks as long as giraffes and as wide as bulls or as narrow as swans, we want more harmony. / Torsos well done, I particularly like that they have the appearance of thin women but not of starving people with ribs visibly exaggerated; I have noticed that this is something that many users also complain about.
For me it is important a good harmony, I think that today you can make very realistic dolls of TPE, I know there are very good sculptors but the best marks of silicone do not hesitate to make molds on real women. They make a whole mold of an impressive woman, or make molds from various parts of the body of different women and assemble them into a single doll to create a SUPER-WOMAN dreamlike. I've seen documentaries about it working with 3D printing technology and the results speak for themselves, they make the difference.

If you allow me I would like to analyze constructively about the dolls in general, I feel to be very critical but as a draftsman I look a lot at the proportions and I think in a thread like this is ideal to pronounce to the marks so that they notice that they can Improve for your future creations >>>

* The neck, collarbone and shoulder area is important, which can bring more realism in the photos with low cut dresses. For example, his model of 148cm is very good in that aspect, but the one of 155cm has pronounced clavicles in the form of (V). WMDolls also misses this with the 163cm model. Regarding the shoulders have to be wide enough so that the doll does not look with big head, but not too wide as to look like a truck driver, after all we want female but proportionate dolls, unless you are looking to create a muscular wrist.

* I have seen models very well done but ruined by ridiculous arms and very thin legs. Not to mention the proportions on how high should be the elbows, something in which some marks fail, but also I see problems in the form that they have, when they flex they seem that the dolls are of cardboard or a "The Muppets". Usually your wrists are fine in that aspect, but you can always improve and do not forget to make forearms with your shape, not like a straight stick

* Torsos, hips and ass are a key part. It's all right for a doll look slim, but a belly and umbilicus sexy can make it very special. If we want a realistic doll the hips must be proportionate, wide to be preferable, but they do not have to be exaggerated. Lately I'm also seeing a proliferation of huge asses, yes! we want good ass, but realistic.

* I guess it's not fair to say that we all want the genitals to be anatomically positioned correctly, and that we would like to see improvements in hands with better wires or joints in the fingers

I could say more but I think with all this is enough and sure that other users will contribute more ideas in their comments. I'm sure if you read these ideas carefully you could develop even more impressive dolls !!! Thank you for reading everything and luck. :wink: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
155CM.jpg
155CM.jpg (49.51 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
148CM.jpg
148CM.jpg (268.2 KiB) Viewed 1565 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Eric,
It would be impossible for me to do so, but what I love is how your dolls can go from a sexy d cup to your latest 160.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Love the new 160 cm brick house body style with the Leslie face. My dream doll for sure.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

The new 160 :D

Torkan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torkan »

I really like my 135cm doll, which I've had for almost 2 weeks now and is my first doll. In my opinion, the 135cm had the perfect combination of weight, price and curves for a starter doll.
The 148cm looks even better, and might be my favorite, as it would be easier to find clothes for it. It isn't that much heavier and the body type is also similar to the 135cm, but for my first buy I didn't want to go for a doll that was too heavy or too expensive. Maybe next time, but so far I'm good. :)

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

YL148. Curves and proportions are just spot on with an easily manageable weight.

Still not found an ass as soft as hers.

Xandra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandra »

Mine is the new YL160 but with like Dcup or DDcup, I'll buy her when she comes out.

Cause she's thicker then a bowl of cereal :P

I just want to grab those thighs and...

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Xandra wrote:Mine is the new YL160 but with like Dcup or DDcup, I'll buy her when she comes out.

Cause she's thicker then a bowl of cereal :P

I just want to grab those thighs and...
I know she is soo thick and l love her thighs and wide hips! I can't wait till the CNY is over so I can get this sexy girl. I think her breast size is perfect and would not want them any smaller.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The YL 150 gets my vote...I am sure the video provides sufficent evidence... :lol:

LMAO @ Tootsie's soundtrack!

I can not wait to hear her going cowgirl 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
LMAO @ Tootsie's soundtrack!

Anung
Awesome, sounds like she's having fun :whistle:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Eric, I want to congratulate you on your new 160cm beauty.

In my opinion, that body is the nicest I've ever seen on any doll, period. Absolutely perfect.

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Someday I'd like a new YL155 a cup sister.........

Hollows?.......!
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sector_1 »

I'm with Bauta and looking at next buying a 165cm with C cup of realistic shape and size. A UK size 8 would be just perfect! 32", 24¾", 34¾".
156-body-1.jpg
156-body-1.jpg (56.05 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
2987393517dd.jpg
2987393517dd.jpg (36.17 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
"Go ahead make my day!"

Xandra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandra »

Marko1 wrote:I know she is soo thick and l love her thighs and wide hips! I can't wait till the CNY is over so I can get this sexy girl. I think her breast size is perfect and would not want them any smaller.
yeah... I'm rly not sure... It's not that I don't like them or think they r too big It's just that I think they will get in the way during "play" most of the time, maybe I'm wrong.

major woody

Post by major woody »

Love my 148cm Linda. Sexy as hell and probably at my limit for weight. Also like the 155cm custom D cup, but she may be more weight than I would want.

MW

INFORMATIONS